WEABOO WEABOO WEABOO

WEABOO WEABOO WEABOO
You don't like this car! You NEVER did!
>no man this is the car that got me into-
Shut the fuck up. YOU DON'T LIKE THIS CAR, you like a cartoon. A fucking boring cartoon. You know what Initial D stands for? Demerol. It's a dumb car in a dumb cartoon with a dumb teenager and his dullard of a dad. Takumi has a hand of full of dipshit friends who spend more time mumbling to each other than actually driving. And Takumi drives a 1985 Toyota AE86 Sprinter Trueno, which fits his personality because it's fucking slow.
>yeah man but power to weight ratio-
If I wanted you to open your mouth, I would have shoved both my dicks up your nose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bs0Ld32_pSg
youtube.com/watch?v=g2IG7yGmKcQ&t=18m50s
youtu.be/yr_MQPAsObw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what are u on mate

>watching regular furry reviews

youtube.com/watch?v=bs0Ld32_pSg

I've never watched initial d and I like them

3/10 bait I replied

Lol OP is having a meltdown

>Not quoting Regular Furry Reviews correctly

>Hating on Regular Furry Reviews

and the best part is he ended up liking the car in the video fucko

Does anybody know where I can get a Mogi body pillow?
I have 500€ and want to feel like a rich Japanese guy in the 90s

This may be the greatest post I've seen on Veeky Forums in a long time.

He's just RCR-posting

THIS

Truly, a quality thread.

yes

Actually I like the car.

Imagine having a miata with all the cheapness, but with a fucking roof, and more readily available options for NA tuning.

That's the 86. That is why the 86 is good, actually. The 86 is so good they put it in a fucking anime alongside actual sportscars because it was so good. The 86 was fairly popular in motorsport before initial D because it was cheap and good.

And now it's a 31 year old classic car so it's considered even cooler, because they don't make them like they used to. The closest you'll get to a cheap DD-able sportscar with serious potential for good handling now is a miata with a permanent hardtop.

We all know that, this thread is pretty trash so use sage and don't bump it. Also thr 86 was used because Tsuchiya recommended it to be a hero car for reasons that you stated.

What do you mean by "sage"? Sorry, I'm really new.

Jesus Christ does nobody read the rules or FAQ anymore? Type "sage" in the options field and your posts won't bump the thread, allowing you to post without bringing it to page 1 again. Intended to be used as a polite "sorry my post isn't amazing, it's not worthy of bumping the thread" but with the shit state of this board it's to be used to try and kill shit threads early before the turbo-shitters wake up and it becomes golden smiley spam.

Test

Options field, not name field. Read the placeholder text.

I thought the d stood for dream
initial dream, project dream, dream level drift?

Mr Regular is a not funny dickhead and his opinions are shit.

Not just about the 86 but about every car.

he's a nu-male redditor

a 35-year-old who thinks fart jokes and silly voices are still funny

>literally this butt blasted
top roflmao

>like eurobeat, 86s, miatas, and going fast in cheap slow pieces of shit
>don't like initial D

Idol anime is where it's at.

jokes on you, i knew the ae86 before the memes

I mean he is right about Initial D being straight garbage.

He's 35?

RCR a shit.
I liked the hachi before checking out Initial D - I couldn't get halfway through the first season and couldn't even enjoy the first half that I did watch. Recently saw this and gotta say, I'll probably try again and watch it from the season this episode is from: youtube.com/watch?v=g2IG7yGmKcQ&t=18m50s
whew that was actually entertaining.
>AE86
>cheapness
lol, that said, yeah I guess now that the Miata is also rice taxed, it is more equal... only the junk, underpowered AE86s are cheap(er).
Don't spoonfeed them; should've ended your post after that question. And to answer it - no.

Only the older, cleaner NAs are really rice taxed

The rest are pretty much bluebook. The fucking horror. A car going for bluebook.

No, I do, but I like all 80's and 90's Toyota too. Have since I was way little.

35 or 36, according to this article i read he was born around 1981

>liking regular fag reviews so much you start quoting him

Fuck off fart fag.

What's a demerol?

Some type of drug?

For god's sake take that name off.

Wow, you just ripped off that awful jalopnik meltdown video. So creative

>never gonna find an 86 for a reasonable price
>never getting a S3 for AKB

This is the worst life

>just ripped off that awful jalopnik meltdown video
This is kind of ironic in a way.

I know right those fucking weebs

I've always liked 80s Japanese/90s European aesthetic. Just the right amount of angular.

t h i s

where is proof mr regular is a furry

Google "Kuntztown Dragon"

Why all the hate on mr regular?

Actual footage of Cummy's Fesiva

youtu.be/yr_MQPAsObw

actually, its missing the emoji beanbag

Tsuchiya is so cool

>live rear axle

eww

Non-issue in these cars.

see
He's also more often than not poorly informed about the cars he reviews, hates popular cars (ones that are popular because they are legitimately good) and comes up with ridiculous metaphors and allegories as to why they're supposedly 'bad' without providing any clear cut facts and reasoning as to why they're bad. IE
instead of saying
>this car is bad because of x y and z
where, x y and z are all facts and proven information as to why the vehicle is objectively inferior

he goes
>this car is like [insert oddly specific teenage stereotype] trying to be cool! [queue le random funny voice] But it really isn't cool and that's why it sucks!! haha braaaap hahaha *insert flashing panel with reference to Veeky Forums*

>he goes
>>this car is like [insert oddly specific teenage stereotype] trying to be cool! [queue le random funny voice] But it really isn't cool and that's why it sucks!! haha braaaap hahaha *insert flashing panel with reference to Veeky Forums*

this, literally nailed it