S/o/Cal Nightc/o/re, Borg's Akina Edition

Due to popular demand in from the OCfags at the last main meet, we're driving Modjeska Grade/Live Oak Canyon roads. It doesn't look all that curvy on the map, but trust me, it's quite shart inducing. All cars are welcome as long as you don't drive like a fucktard and pull a mustang. If we're still itching for speed, we can get our rocks off at K1 in Irvine for some real autistic track driving.

>When
Friday, 6/23 at 8:00PM

>Where
The Chevron at 8544 E. Chapman Ave., Orange, CA, 92869

>Bring
A two-way radio, your guts and a good attitude

>Rules
For your own safety, please do not cross the double yellows on the touge. Road camber will vary from one lane to another on Live Oak and Modjeska, so it's very easy to lose control and wrap your car around a tree here.

>muh traffic, muh chp
Both roads are very lightly travelled, and police presence is nonexistent unless someone crashes and dies. Moreover, we don't go fast enough to get pulled over.

>Extras
Post up your kik username if you want to join the s/o/cal group chat to stay up to date with future expeditions. The next two roads we do will be Rim of the World and Palomar, dates still TBA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GcaY5e-I4T8
youtu.be/WEP-TrY70Pk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

should I bring my hatchi no-poo or my BRZ?

Bring the corolla so my corolla isn't alone

which one?

The one that beats a minivan

I'll be bringing my 3k civic with a few simple mods ofc.

neither of them do...on the straights

the one with the popups

Still beats my pigfat.

N I G G E R Y
I
G
G
E
R
Y

D I G G E R Y
I
G
G
E
R
Y

D O O
O
O

JULY/AUGUST OFFROAD HOON WHEN

In July/August.

Checked.

Likely August at Johnson Valley/Joshua Tree area, possibly with a bit of gun action thrown in.

/ourguy/?

Yes. Look for a retard making turbo noises spazzing out by a corolla wagon.

>a cuck truck has appeared

I can't wait for someone to die during this

Calm down, Shingo.

Go shitpost somewhere else

Joshua Tree sounds lit.

Camping is fun but we gotta pick a week when it's not hot as balls. Either that or do only night runs and stay in the air-conditioned visitor center all day because I don't want my truck overheating in the middle of buttfucc nowhere

Or we can just wait until the winter I guess

>Or we can just wait until the winter I guess
This.

It might be cold as balls but that's 10 times better than hot as balls in my opinion. Plus nobody will be camping then so the campsites will all be open.

The only thing shart inducing on this road is if you are going 140+mph. Otherwise its super mellow and not scary in the slightest.

Winter is tourist season there, but yes, we should really wait until late fall or winter for any desert hooning.

You've clearly never driven Modjeska or Live Oak.

Live Oak only gets scary at 90+ but thats a maybe 3 minute run compared to the rest of the run which takes 20-30 minutes. Live oaks about the only redeeming factor to this whole run if you are trying to go slow (20 over or less than the speed limit) besides that cops frequently chill all along Live Oaks. Its why I don't run it much anymore.

>90+
You literally can't go that fast on live oak unless you ignore the double yellows.

>the cops camp out there
I've been driving this road for the past couple years and I've never seen a cop unless it's during the day or during a bicycle event.

>just get back in town
>Veeky Forums meet in my area

Feels good mang

Bumping for go karts

Yes you can. You need a better car if you cant hit 90. 80 is about where you want to be but you can definitely hit 90 while staying in your own lane. Just gets a bit sketchy. I've lived here (South OC) muly entire life and have been driving this road since I first got my permit 7 or 8 years ago. Cops presence has been a lot more lately and I have had a few buddies get tickets there in the past few months for speeding/reckless.

i'll be there

This reminds me I want to do a K1 mini-meet when I get home from Krautland. I'm tired of being a bus rider I want to drive something a fraction of the size with the same horsepower as these shitty cars here

Why did you make this thread if there was already another socal meet thread made for the same day and same time?

Yeah, maybe after the Palomar run? I know there's a K1 in Carlsbad.

How's the anschluss going out in Germany? Did you drive the ring?

Because this meet was planned before the other one.

>Veeky Forums never has night meets where the start time is near or after dusk
>Someone startes a nightmeet
>Than you post yours hours later after the other thread has gained traction.

Seems legit.

Because this one was discussed at the main meet, and Ortega is crowded unless you go between midnight and 5AM. Not only that, whoever's doing Ortega set it up for 10-10:30, and he's running it all night. You can hit both meets if you're willing to drive the distance. Did you not bother reading either of the posts?

Nope, havent read through either. I just saw two meets same night and the one that was posted 2nd had a start time an hour earlier. It seems retarded to have done that.

Again, we were planning to run live oak since Saturday at the main meet, and the Ortega meet seems to be continuing through the night. I might bring the Modjeska/Live oak crew to the other meet after we're done running ours.

When do you think you'll be done by? Sounds pretty lit if we hit up Ortega as traffic dies down.

Won't be making it to this meet as the stang is getting its steering re-aligned, I'll try to make it to another mini meet or the main one in July

I ran ortega at 11:30-12:00 just because I was in the area. Ran into trucks and a few cars still. You gotta go at real nigga hours if you don't want to get v&, And this was a Wednesday night.

Yeah, that's probably why OP chose his route. He usually organizes meets early in the morning though, so expect to be up before 5:00 when we do Rim of the World and Palomar.

>Veeky Forums never has night meets where the start time is near or after dusk

Thanks for outing yourself as a newfag.

Palomar sounds lit. I'm down.

Haven't been to Nürburgring (yet) since I'm in Berlin, but I want to check it out one of these weekends.

Haven't been on the Autobahn also but that'll change this weekend when I travel south to Prague for a couple days

Stay safe tacofag

Inb4 he gets bombed by achmed and habib

Track meet when?

Probably around 11 at the latest, depends on whether we run the course again. Either way, if we join up with the Ortega people after we're done traffic will have died down to tolerable levels. Of course, karts are still an option.

>based Czechs throwing rapefugees out
We'll be waiting for your stories once you get back, senpai

When we finally pool enough money to soup up Mike's pseudo corolla

whoops just saw this thread

modjeska canyon is *not* a good touge

there are two roads that splinter off of it which are, but they're quite short

ortega is better but it's obviously busy

my car is slow as shit so i probably wont go but i'm very nearby

We know, there's not much else in OC.

I like how Modjeska Canyon Rd is right next to Hangmans Tree Rd.

It just screams death at you I love it..

Bumping to see mustang become an hero

>300 ft drop on either side of the road
Basically.

Thank you user, you stay safe, too

Yeh it's mostly Vienna that has a fuckton of shitskins so Prague should be aight. I'm not too worried after being in Berlin this whole time anyways.

We should pool our money up to send my truck to a track just to fuck people's days and drive over shit

Any chance of gravel and road debris?

Bump

Yeah im bringing the s12, got a gopro set up for those sick crash webm's

Usually only after it rains, but I'll scout it out tonight.

I was going to check it out today after class so I'm not totally in the dark tomorrow night. (badum tss)

Page 8 bump

That works too, stay safe man

Bump

Bumping for can man

Can confirm, 90+ is only possible in the straight sections. Unless of course, wants to come demonstrate.

Show me where I said that I was doing 90+ through the corners.

>Dont put words in my mouth you kook.

>implying you can do the whole thing at 90+
Don't make retarded statements, you faggot.

>Went to Germany
See any cool shitbox wagons? I wish we had more performance wagons to choose from here at home...

>gets red flagged for throwing up dust and reducing visibility to zero

I can make it, but I'll be there around 8:15 if you guys are fine with waiting.

I call being in the back, I dont want any of you faggots behind me.

No rush, we'll wait for stragglers.

There's a heckton of hot hatches here. Oddly enough I get excited when I see a car that I'd see back home like a regular Ford Explorer.

Also there's Twingos here which is beautiful

>implying that's not exactly what I want to do
Or I can just lock my rear diff and drift the whole track in a piggup trug

Thank you desu, me and my IE convoy appreciate your generosity

Do it, it'll give me a reason to go all rallyx on them. Knowing these autists, it wouldn't take them long to start whipping shitties left and right.

>2 OC meets happen the same week I'm out of town

Seriously, fuck you guys.

who are you quoting?

I plan on regularly doing a OC meet. Got a few good locations. (Veeky Forumsrtega guy here)
Check the Ortega thread I replied to you.

If you ise kik, post up your username so we can better coordinate these things. A lot of the action happens on the group chat.

Dont have one but ill make one

NW_Phantom

Bump

Off work in 3 hours, the Hentai Boys convoy meeting at 730 should be down there around 8

Bumping for hentai boys

Hentai Boys ETA to meeting point 30 minutes

We're at the meet spot

Zuck the cuck

Fun meet guys, for a new meme was born.

Glad you could show up and prove us wrong, faggot. That WRX had no problem keeping up with you.

stupid ricers

Bumping for gopro footage

Silver Legacy here. GoPro footage coming soon™.

Add me dude
MushroomMonarcg

Which car are you?

Haven't been there before but I drive an Audi A4 Quattro

You only get added if you show up.
Only rule.

Cool I'll try to show up in my shit box for the next meet

Bump for footage of meet

youtu.be/GcaY5e-I4T8

何?慣性ドリフト?

Bump

youtu.be/WEP-TrY70Pk