Twingo thread?

Twingo thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/10976324/#10976324
youtube.com/watch?v=x9jwGd3KpCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the GOAT

foh

I'm curious, why does Veeky Forums suddenly love twingos now??
A few yrs ago everyone wanted an AW11 or Miata
What's so great about these cars??

You can't even find ONE here in leafland, closest thing here is a geo metro, or a festiva, or an echo hatch

TWINGO xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Guize I said the funny word

It's just a sweeping fad.

no fad lad, Twingos are the hottest hatch on the market

cmon guys stop posting the alfas

Fresh of the preses

>suddenly

now THAT is a car

If we're posting Alfa's now I may as well post best Alfa.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Hardly anyone was talking about them a few yrs ago

I just got back from Le Mans and I was expecting to see one or two of them but wow there are hundreds of the original lil Twingo. Made me smile every time I saw one, and I swear one even went by singing softly "honhonhon"

Sexiest goddamn thing.
Twesla is love.

I think it started with this image, which led to owners chiming in and Veeky Forums discovering it's a pretty great shitbox. Can't ask for much more for sub-1k eurobucks.
It's also got that goofy smile and Americans can't import them yet because lol 25 year law.

MERCI, MADAMOISELLE TWINGO!

Twingo!

MERCI TWINGO

Thats what I suspected cause I remember seeing similar twingo memes, but at least 50% of Veeky Forums is north american, so Idk why they'd give a shit about a shitbox car they can never drive

Would make sense if this happened with the metro/festiva/echo/etc

The "forbidden fruit" aspect is part of the charm, as far as I know.

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/10976324/#10976324

I did a thread like this in 2012 but I think it for some reason really took off in 2013 or 2014 (also the year of this post)

MERCI TWINGO

MERCI TWINGO

some OC

your best one yet

Alright, I need to ask. Suppose a Twingo and an NA Miata decide to battle it out down the touge, the course being mount Akina, uphill then downhill race. The Twingo is lighter and can turn easily, but it's somewhat weaker and can't do hektik skiddz. Meanwhile the Miata has a stronger engine, but is heavier and also wrong wheel drive. When they reach the top, they spin around a cone ala Keksuke/God Foot, and on the downhill they come across a spot that allows them to simultaneously JAMPU like Dagumi/Kai. They will race to this song.

youtube.com/watch?v=x9jwGd3KpCQ

Who wins?

STOP FUCKING ALFAPOSTING IN MY TWINGO THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MERCI TWINGO

These two are good... Legit good.

MERCI TWINGO

You're making me wanna fire up Photoshop, user.

>tfw will never ever see a Twingo irl, let alone own/drive one

Why would you want to drive one?? Seems slow and boring tbqh

MERCI TWINGO

MERCI TWINGO

Yay, someone saved it!

, but is a twingo.

even with Twongo headlights, it looks angry :(

MERCI TWINGO

MERCI TWINGO

Stock for stock, with equal driver skill? Probably the MX-5.

as much as I like the twongi but the na miata would win by far.
I mean, even the 75hp twingo needed like 11s or something to 60mph and the steering is probably sloppy compared to the miata.
the twingo just isn't made to really perform in racing situations.
of course you can tune it but I suppose we're talking about both of them stock, right?

Gotta say that these are good. Keep it up.

MERCI TWINGO

I want an RS Twingo so bad, a tiny RR car with 133hp sounds awesome.

The 2nd gen is still FWD, and they're afraid of giving the current one more power and less invasive safety nannies because people are retards and can't handle RR.

oh youre right, highest current gen i see is 110. Guess ill have to get a 911 instead :^)

For a couple thousand more than a brand new Twingo GT you can get a used 996 where I live, so you're not even wrong.

Anyone know these wheels?

Sounds about right. What if the Twingo got a 150HP Clio engine swapped in it, and the Miata was tuned appropriately?

then they'd probably perform appropriately

>soon

That's a race I'd legitimately want to see.
Or even better, give the Twingo a Clio RS 182 engine. That way it'd have the power advantage, whereas the MX-5 would probably have the handling advantage because of better weight distribution and suspension geometry.