Hey b/o/ys

Hey b/o/ys

I just bought a 2997 Toyota Camry XLE v6.
How badly did I fuck up?

Woah will it look like in the picture in the future?

>2997
>Picture of SV40 Camry

Did you mean 2007?

2007*

Pretty bad bro it's 2017 no one you know is alive yet so no one cares

>2997 Toyota Camry
the more things change, the more they stay the same.

It's an alright car, but I personally don't like it because I get creeped out every time I see it

>be me
>be 11
>summer of '07
>driving back to Geelong with mum and dad after visiting our grandparents in Apollo Bay
>driving along the Great Ocean Road
>sitting in the backseat with all of our bags while mum and dad are in the front talking about Kevin Rudd being a speccy poofter or something
>bored as fuck (pre-smartphone days and I couldn't reach the bag with my DS and Pokémon Diamond)
>start rummaging through the bag on my lap
>find our sports gear, some cricket and tennis balls and a bat, a footy and a soccer ball
>see some cars behind us
>decide to chuck a tennis ball at their windshields to try and scare the shit out of them for a laugh
>sorta old coupé behind, think it was a Celica or something
>chuck a tennis ball
>bounces off their hood
>they horn their horn at me, drive up next to our car and flip us off before speeding off
>parents call them an arsehole
>a Camry, just like the one OP posted, is now behind us
>I decide to chuck a cricket ball so I can dent their hood or crack their windscreen
>go for a Brett Lee style fast bowl
>direct impact on the windscreen, drivers side
>it goes straight through the windscreen
>we start slowing down to go around a tight bend
>they don't
>as we round the bend they crash straight through the barrier and plummet down the cliff face
>parents don't notice
>checked the news every night for the next week, it doesn't get mentioned
>never mention it to mum and dad

So yeah I'd say it's a decent car, but the windscreens a bit shit

Damn cars in 2997 look ugly as fuck.

Pretty bad. 2997's tend to have faulty anti-friction warp reactors.

you're a piece of shit human

fake as fuck
how did the car trailing you not hit the car you were in? The car would have had to have been too far away for you to hit it if your parents' car was able to brake for a corner and not get rear-ended.

>Pre smartphone days
>Nintendo DS

Uuuuuuuh.

>The Nintendo DS or simply, DS, is a 32-bit dual-screen handheld game console developed and released by Nintendo. The device went on sale in North America on November 21, 2004.
>Released in Australia on February 24, 2005

Yep, looks like pre-smartphone days to me.

>to you
My phone in 2005 had bluetooth, 3g, front and rear camera with ability to emulate sega genesis.

The first "real" smartphone is considered to be the iPhone, released in 2007.

And don't pretend that everyone in 2005 had a phone that has Bluetooth, 3G, front and rear camera, and could emulate a Sega.

>Moving the goalposts
>Sucking Apples dick

Nice.

What?

The iPhone was unlike anything else that was on the market at the time. You can't deny that the original iPhone is the predecessor to every smartphone available today.

I can and will. They just had a better marketing team and a larger screen.

Go ahead and name a single other smartphone from 2007 that could do everything the iPhone could.

You never go wrong buying a toyota. But you do pay more for it. Is it worth it? Only you can say.

There were literally dozens of Symbian and other OS phones on the market with the same basic concept. Large touchscreen.

Apple made theirs even larger and loaded it with nicer software and changed 3x the price for theirs.

fake, this is a copy of that other greentext where some guy threw a boulder off the back of the truck where he was riding and the driver went off a cliff