New aussie thread since the last one wasnt that bad

new aussie thread since the last one wasnt that bad

youtu.be/zs7wGkrOV38

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/wME8n8
youtu.be/neNDs-_y7xM
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/hamlyn-heights/cars-vans-utes/1989-subaru-xt-coupe/1150901840
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i want a landcruiser

v8 or i6 turbo?

fuck postie

Postie general?

indeed

Which one of you fuckers did this?

no fuck that fag he doesnt even come here anymore he has his own little containment community

i6 or even 1kz one of those 78 prados

+THIS

FUCK POSTIE

lel

Then why the fuck don't we have our general back.......? Or is this it

I dunno its touch and go as the threads keep getting delet or people stop responding

most of us oldfags tripfags and shit went to discord

Not that I want to take away from the thread but what is the discord link?

fuck off

Why would anyone come here?

These threads are dead, nobody wants to read about Falcunt whinging about his life.

>this subtle shilling attempt
Fuck off postie.

i rescued chickenposter from this shithole, trying to find the rest of the aussies left

from last thread

discordapp.com/invite/wME8n8
Who do you think your talking to right now?

LEL

falcunt isnt really the problem anymore, it became the discord bullshit at the end that really destroyed dat.

cheers for not being a cunt, I have no car friends and thought discord might be a way to make some

Yeah it deffers helps
nah postie and his faggots doxxing me did that

Discord is the home of stalkers from old dat so enjoy.

Falcunt detected, keep trying to create drama where there isn't any though.

did you not see the final days of dat where there were three different fucking discords and all the posters on them were shitpositng in here?

lel i love how they still blame me for /dat/ when it was the postie spammers and shit who killed it

Kiwifag here, I've be offered a combine job in Moree.
Should take, I'm currently a fencer and am trying to get into the nz army (don't think I will) and have a house that only needs 30k to be paid off.

The pay is $1800 a week and I'm mates with a guy who owns a trailer park there. Should I do it. Will Australia make me kill myself?

who

B A R I N A

here

as much as you're an annoying piece of shit falcunt, you weren't half as bad as all the discord shit

My second car was a Barina.

You'll be at home with all the other kiwis that come here and say how much better NZ is anyway whilst reaping the benefits so do it m8

Just because we're faggots doesn't mean we're gay faggots too. That's the circlejerk car of choice.

Has dodge ever commented on why they refuse to release the challenger to Australia? I mean you guys have a Chrysler 300 str8, something that got discontinued here in the US, and yet no challenger. With Holden dead and ford just starting with the mustang, the challenger would be a welcome site. Aussies have a muscle car heritage so why not bring a modern day muscle car there?

im kinda lost by what your saying but o-ok

I dont really come here anymore

youtu.be/neNDs-_y7xM

merrica is weird about RHD exports

Because we only get garbage.

The three Chryslers we got here were
>300C (pretty alright)
>PT Cruiser (WHY)
>Neon (FUCKING WHY)

And guess what Dodge sent us? A fucking DODGE NEON even though we had the shitty Chrysler version already.

Don't blame us, blame your fucked up economy that makes it piss easy to get rich off.

Funny you say that because then the kiwis come back to NZ and say how much better Aus is, and how they made way more money over there etc etc

Again, people follow money no matter where they are from. The problem lies with your fucked up dollar.

I can't say I'm a marketing expert, but it seems like your performance choice in cars in Australia is very limited right now. Did you know what the plan is regarding the future Holden performance line? I'm just trying to wrap my head around the fact that there is demand for performance cars in Australia but no one seems to be bringing cars over.

You sound like what is talking about

The Holden line is pretty up in the air now that Peugeot has bought them from GM. Currently the only sporty option available is the Mustang.

Australia is the land of missed opportunities for cars. All this land, all these roads and only garbage cars on sale currently to drive on them.

Wrx sti, focus RS and mustang are pretty much the only performance vehicles still in production that aren't German meme mobiles

>"german cars are meme mobiles"
>he thinks the Memestang isnt

V8 supercars is fucked.

yep, they are selling it off because they know it will fail once ford and holden are out.

Hopefully that means series production and ausGT become more popular.

>lowndes, gisbergen and mostert going full time GT

Once Holdens out I'm rooting for Nissan

Well the gooks seem to be filling in where our own companies left off in terms of hoon-mobiles

Basically We're hoping that GM releases its revamped next gen global platforms here in RHD in 202x but its not even confirmed really

Know of any places where I could hire a timing light?

I really wanna do this
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/hamlyn-heights/cars-vans-utes/1989-subaru-xt-coupe/1150901840

fuck me hte XT just gets more are more A S E T H E T IC

Luxury car tax friendo

No kidding
Reckon it's a good option for a project car?
Parts would be hard to come by but it looks like a good specimen good deal

I want a reasonably fun car which is comfy enough for long trips and which has enough space for all of my girlfriend's shit when I cart her around.

Am I stuck with a Falcon, or are there any better choices?
Honestly anything with back seats and cruise control would be fine.

up to you

i say go for it
old upmarket VT-VZ are very comfy, just stay away from the autos