Australia is cancerous where everything is illegal

Australia is cancerous where everything is illegal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iw3G80bplTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wouldn't it make more sense to integrate it into the dash disguised as something else?

How long is the license lost at nine points?

2000 dollararidoo fine is ridiculous.

how does a country like australia turn into a nanny state anyway

They have devices to find those.
Here they're also illegal and they will rip your car apart if their device says you have one.

running a red light and killing a family of four literally has a lighter punishment,

>cuckstralia

>running a red light and killing a family of four literally has a lighter punishment
jail is lighter than a grand fine?

Ideological subversion.

discord.gg/wME8n8

we have 12 points in total sooo...

>not buying a half decent radar detector that can detect rdd

a clean licence has 13 points
2k fine is nothing, you can pay $50 a fortnight

>be eurofag
>GPS right out the box tells you where speed cameras are

if you're not under influence and not speeding or just couldn't prove it and happened to have a half decent lawyer i don't see why you'd get jail time.

>twas an accident.

>work has been very taxing on me so i was a little tired.

its not premeditated, and everyone runs a light light accidentally through their life of driving.

Its fucking disgusting. The pigs should be shot, cancerous fucks do anything to rip off motorists meanwhile apex and car thieves running wild

giving away your guns for one

our gps does too

Are Australians so backwards the cops still use radar? It's long gone in the developed world, replaced by laser as it's faster, more accurate over long distances and due to lower scatter a lot harder to detect.

I highly doubt this is true.

Australia is like a 3rd world country with a 1st world economy.

NSW here we have LIDAR for HWP cars and Radar for speed cameras and "Random" speed cameras

We announce the speed traps on the radio, together with the traffic jams.

Australia is a shit hole, where can we move to?

dunno everywhere else is fucked

Fuck off, we're full!

How can we make Australia great again?

uncuck it

How does this work anyhow, by the time you're being hit by radar isn't it too late?

In britbongistan we managed to get these declared legal as a safety device, otherwise the coppers would have to admit speed traps are revenue generators not safety features.

Give it a go down under!

Hahaget fukt roos you spineless cunts

fake gun massacre

LMAO I remember my first time driving in Europe.
Everyone going 140 then slamming down to 90 even though the limit is 120

Fuck. Imagine having to pay $1700 for a fucking fine. I'd never get over it.

>Literal prison colony

Why are you surprised?

Yep, and it's way more dangerous than just driving 140 fucking hilarious if you ask me.

Then you're retarded.

can one get a radar detector detector detector?

Radar is a more understandable phrase than saying "look out for the laser trap".

Honestly saving up for a nice piece of property in New Zealand. Super easy to immigrate apparently, Australians can even vote in elections as long as they own land in NZ.

What's that law in Australia you aren't allowed to drive a turbo car if you have a P license?

here in funland they just raised all traffic related fines, even admited officially that its just to collect more money for the goverment

if they stop me on my car i will stop cuz its a slow piece of shit

but say if im speeding on my bike and they make u-turn to go after me im jolting it

the "we don't know how cars work but turbos sound too fast" law?

it's what happens when you fall for the representative democracy meme and forget to put reasonable restrictions on what constitutes a competent representative

>your rulers are, by and large, only qualified to win popularity contests and write laws that are difficult to misinterpret
>these people should be in lesser positions translating the ideas of more intelligent, qualified elected persons who specialize in certain problems into applicable legalese and submitting it back for review
>instead, you just elect a bunch of sheltered, geriatric lawyers as general purpose politicians to come up with the ideas and write the laws
>some of them don't even know exactly what the internet is
>they tell the cops if it's okay and morally justified to ruin someone's life

The irony is these things don't work at all.

If you were feeling particularly retarded you could take the matter to court and prove your device doesn't do anything and therefore you haven't actually broken the law.

We fucked around with them endlessly back at Uni, they don't have the power to do anything worth a fuck.

To build something that actually does what these things advertise would run you around 5k per unit plus a literal boot load of batteries to power it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iw3G80bplTg

>talking out my ass

mainly LIDAR

there isn't a blanket one it's a license condition in some states for new drivers but cars with trash power to weight ratios are usually exempt anyway

By bowing to liberal ideas like gun control and internet censorship, along with kneejerk bans/restrictions/laws being put in place in response to any particularly nasty incident that the news decides to make a huge fuss over, and pandering to minorities who have contributed very little to our country and have no sense of national pride, values, or patriotism at all.

One of the really big 'issues' that liberal crybaby soccermoms like to blow up about (and hence our politicians and media pander to) is hooning and street racing. News reports always try to portray any kind of vaguely reckless driving in the same tone as, say, a mass shooting in America. This reinforces the BAN EVERYTHING attitude in the left, and results in politicians passing increasingly aggressive anti-hoon/speeding/DUI laws without thinking about whether it will actually work.

It's a feedback loop of leftist bullshit and as much as I want it to stop, I don't see the socio-political climate changing any time soon. I'd legitimately leave if it gets much worse, but everywhere else seems just as shitty in one way or another.