From which episode of Initial D was this?

From which episode of Initial D was this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Initial_D_characters#Ryosuke_Takahashi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its not from Initial D. Its from Wangan Midnight.

6th stage episode 1

initial d legend 6

Wangan story and writing > Initial D story and writing
Wangan artstyle > Initial D artstyle
Wangan and similar video games > Initial D video games
Wangan music > Initial D music

Coincidence?

Initial D 2: Electric Boogaloo

The one where Takumi crashes, just like every other episode

From which episode of Wangan Midnight was this?

I'd say its that furfag trip except he can't drive that well lol

w u t

>Wangan artstyle
Initial D artstyle isn't the best but fucking hell it's better than this

Nice bait, bud

what is this from

Season 1 finale.

What the fuck is this Wangan Midnight?
>inb4 git güd

shirobako

It's based on the street racing that took place on the Shuto Expressways in the 80s and 90s.

There are twice as many games about it than Initial D games.

Tokyo Xtreme Racer is one of them.

Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune is an arcade racing game based on the manga, where you can race and tune your car up to 830 hp, taking place in the same areas as the TXR series.

If you're in the US, the Round One family entertainment center has been putting WMMT5 across the country. You should try it out; however, it will cost a total of $200 to fully tune a car.

This is bait. Initial D is the better story and has better music for sure

Stop watching anime, stop watching cartoons, go outside.

>hates anime
>has Dagumi meme wheels on his Festiva
>going outside in 116 degree heat

:^]

stop fucking animals

Daily reminder

>dagumi meme wheels
?
Those are superlite/panasport reps, rota RB13, they aren't a jap wheel.

>daily
>doesn't post it daily

They're literally watanabe's with fatter spokes

>They're literally watanabe's with fatter spokes
They literally aren't watanabes, watanabes don't curve back in, they curve out from the center then retain a straight shot to the inside lip, these curve out then curve back in towards the center line of the wheel.
Watanabes also don't have a taper on the fingers that connect the center hub to the rim, they are the same size from the center out, these start skinny, get fat, ant then end on the lip.

THIS FUCKING WEABOO MUST KNOW HIS SHIT.

>dagumi wheels

>better music

That's a matter of opinion.

Eurobeat is nice, but trace is great as well.

These wheels are popular in the UK on minis, the pattern itself never came from japan, stay mad weeb, go the fuck outside and stop watching anime

holy shit the skunkfucker is having a meltdown

only complete autists are going to know or care about the difference m8
no surprise that you do

if it aint touge it aint shit

We will after you stop fapping to animals.

>dagumi wheels
>hating anime

Whoever unironically prefers Wangan to Initial D needs to fucking off themselves immediately.

Wangan is so fucking unoriginal that they had to take ideas from Mid Night.

Wangan has absolutely NOTHING on Initial D.

Keiichi Tsuchiya?

Literally.

LITERALLY.

Just his car.

reminder that initial D is a self inserting cuck novel

Stop watching anime, stop jacking off to 8 year old lolis in school, go outside, your parents want you to as well.

Ryosuke Takahashi

Stop jacking off to animals you hypocrite.

stop fucking animals

So I downloaded that 17gb initial d pack and the first episodes' subtitles are all fucked up, anyone have a better season one download?

i love to fuck niggers

How am I a hypocrite?
How does me jacking off to a furry pic make you jacking off to 8 year olds ok?
It doesn't, so fucking stop.
Your parents would be so sad if they knew, don't make your parents sad.
Go outside and be productive.

SOVIET BTFO AGAIN

stop fucking animals already, you are hurting them

I never said I jack off to lolis - I don't.

You telling people to stop masturbating to something degrading is hypocritical to what you do.

lol dogfucker having a meltdown

What about him?

He's based on DK's mentor.

Fuck up, no he isn't.

Another fine thread on Veeky Forums

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Initial_D_characters#Ryosuke_Takahashi

Never seen nothing but snippets of Wangan, but:

>artstyle

Hell fucking no. Wangan midnight looks like absolute crap. Even the early charming CGI or the late shitty 2D of initial D looks better than that shit.
>sound
No.

No that's from gran torismo 2

Shakotan Boogie>Both

So, I take it you hate Fourth Stage?

I have a car like the blue one in the picture.

Jaguar E-type?

>Wangan story and writing
>good

Ok fuck you.

is it feasible to breed with the rabbit?

>liked Initial D
>see there's another car anime out there
>watch a few episodes
>EVERY GODDAMN EPISODE someone crashes for some dumb reason
How can I like an anime where everyone is an idiot and I want to kill them?

I thought the same thing, how is going on the inside of two cars faster than clearing them on the left and being able to put the throttle down faster on the exit without losing the backend?

I genuinely couldn't stand the show anymore

Litrally every car with a GT-R badge wrecks

>wangan midnight story better than initial d
Umm, no. I can't remeber any of the charavters from wangan, they are so generic and have a weird fibe, like when the girl stole his devil z and he had to chase her with the r32, he didn't said anything about the whole situation. Initial d first stage is so good at characters, all of them have a purpose.

/r/ realman_touge.jpg

Edgy teens gets a shitty datsun that happens to be possessed by the devil
Shitty """"STOCK"""" Datsun destroys ferraris on the wagan (Reaaaaly long highway in tokyo with almost no harder turns than sweepers)
Later its shown the datsun had "some" mods done to it
PS3 game outright spoils the datsun is making around 1000HP to the wheels

Have fun, user

Am I the only one that found Wagan boring because it was literally jerks highway drag racing?
Its all about who has the most horses under the bonnet, and even though MC had the "underdog car" like dagumi and his corola, because its a race that is all about power output, the writer had to put in the shitty possessed engine crap that didnt make any sense with the underdog theme when the 280z is overtaking porsche 911 turbos and F40s like it was nothing
Fuck this show and its stupid writing

>stop fapping to animals
Why should I?

It was a fucking Testarossa - it's not hard to outrun those if you have the power.

>it's not hard to outrun those

I see what you did there

Going over 250 on public roads is fucking sketchy, much more so in a car not made for it originally. A lot of the races weren't battles of power but rather battles of balls and composure, and on top of having to have balls to go fast, Akio also had the scariest car in the entire show and had to compensate with even more balls.
Posessed engines aside, Devil Z would be as much of a widowmaker IRL as it is in the show, especially since it was canonically built in the 80s with 80s technology. As smooth as Z is, its aerodynamics are trash (and he does nothing to them throught the show [spoiler]other than flat underbody[/spoiler]), its suspension is probably some sketchy shit seeing how it had to be heavily modified to carry 500+ horses and to at least correct the fact that heavy-ass and long-ass iron block L28 with a turbo setup is ruining its already meh weight distribution, and, again, it has a stroker engine with a massive snail strapped to it, so it's likely laggy and unresponsive.

Moreover, SOHC carburetted engine. That thing is a turd shot out of a cannon.

fuckinfg newfag ruins it right off the bat.

You seem like a cool gay guy but I sometimes think you didn't do jack shit when you where younger and your parents pretty much told you to grow up and stop being a "basement dwelling faggot" neet and now that you did that you have to repeatedly have to tell guys on 4chins the same because that shit scared your mind hear that from your parents. Am I close or am I wrong?

>dagumi wins races despite his car being a 10 year old shitbox
>wang sucker wins races because of his 20 year old highly tuned race car

>dagumi drives a masterfully tuned and easily controllable car perfectly suited for the job
>akio drives an unrefined hot rod that actively wants to kill its driver

What's funny is Akio, apparently, can control the Devil Z when he's on Hakone.

>had to put in the shitty possessed engine crap that didnt make any sense

it's not engine that was "possessed", but supposedly suspension was designed in such way that caused it to loose stability around 270kph

why havent you killed yourself yet?

>Furry melting down AGAIN

No, I have a nissan just like the blue one but mines grey

how the fuck does that happen? it looks like he was going 25 mph

The suspension was loose?

no, it was akin to shimmy in bikes

foot off throttle too fast, probably in 2nd gear or something so car slows down and weight shifts hard to the front. When he steers to the left (a countersteer basically, though it was unintentional in the webm), it shifts the weight even harder so when he finally steers to the right like an idiot, massive oversteer happens.

snap oversteer or whatever

I enjoy Initial D and Wangan Midnight, but they don't hit me on a personal level like Countach does.