What's a good car for a teenage girl going to college?

What's a good car for a teenage girl going to college?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rwpo74ngAOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2CV

This thing? Quirky

Yeah. Chad won't mind what you drive as he reams your arse before class.

But quirky cars are expensive to maintain right? Chad won't pay for the car, I don't know if it's worth it :(

This dick

It's a 2CV, there's a billion of them and they were made to be kept alive by poor farmers.

Granted outside of europe it may not be the easiest thing to maintain.

Something that can stand neglect while not being driven all that hard. Don't really care about power, so might as well optimize on fuel economy.

I dunno - a Prius? Get the really small and cheap one, the Prius C?

Suv by range Rover, Lexus, bmw, toyota, or Honda is what I typically see.
If you're a spic a Tahoe.

3k civic

3k civic

I hear that Ducati motorcycles are easy to take care of, require no maintenance, and are very forgiving of mistakes.

A modern Mini. They're small, light (so good on gas), fun, cute and since they're actually built by BMW they're full of high quality German engineering.
Also available as a convertible for maximum style points.

Unironically this, or a Corolla or old Camry or Accord, find one that doesn't have a gajillion miles on it and has been well cared for from the early 00's and call it a day.

It's their first, maybe second car, and it's for running around college, it just needs to be nice enough, and dependable, with a easily obtainable parts, should something go wrong, they don't need anything fancy, odds are it's going to get dinged in some shitty college parking lot anyways. If it needs to be something cutesy, a used New Beetle I guess.

I don't know if it really matters whether it's a girl or a guy going to college. If it was my kid, I'd probably give them my old truck, SUV or minivan and get myself (or the wife) an upgrade :). Moving in and out of apartments each year is a real hassle, especially if they're going to a school somewhere 100s of miles away from home base. You don't need to haul bulky stuff around that often but when you do, you really really need the space. Most of what a college student uses a car for is going back and forth to the grocery store and maybe the occasional road trip. Most students quickly figure out that parking is more trouble than it's worth and it's cheaper just to walk or bike to class.

Jetta or Cabrio would probably do okay.

twingo ofc

youtube.com/watch?v=Rwpo74ngAOM

yugo

Range Rover
Subaru Outback
MINI Cooper
Are they smart car choices? No, but these cars will let the entire world know you're a teenage girl.

Tasty times. That redhead looks like a linebacker.

Nothing
Women shouldn't drive

/thread

Cant do any better than this OP.

all joking aside, this post.

An e46 m3

Miata is ALWAYS the answer.

>posts a ferrari
cmon user its like youre not even trying

Audi TT
Twingo
Any Mini
Miata

My 18 year old sister really likes 2014 Citroen DS3, I think its a great girls car and perfect for a first one too. Pic related, its the one my sister wants to get

It needs to be fast, heavy and made before December 31st, 1967.

A Fucking Bus

Are those rx7 headlights on a miata?