Just gonna leave this right here

Just gonna leave this right here.

Retards all around me spending 50k on new trucks to use them once a year. I just pay uhaul $50 once a year.

Well, the point was more about the lovely wagon I'm rescuing. But yeah, the Uhaul arrangement worked very well. For how rarely I need a truck, theirs does just fine.

You better keep that wood paneling

I prefer them without it, but I kind of like the decrepit patina going on here. No cosmetic changes planned.

>the point was more about the lovely wagon I'm rescuing

>implying wagons aren't cool af

are you the ny panther user with the white town car? if so i like your collection

I am not, but I think I know who you're talking about.

I was last on Veeky Forums about 3-4 years ago, with my black grand marquis.

>that wood
>the right angles everywhere
Why do I love this piece of shit so much

Good luck with it OP

it's going to be more work than the average person would put into it, i expect.

it's not awful underneath, which helps. consider it was never oil sprayed and it's a 1985.

When you rent a truck from UHaul, do you also get the trailer or is it something you can opt for?

the trailers are extra. you can also rent the trailer without the truck.

the trailer was really easy to work with, but they do not have winches. I had a portable winch and found ways to attach it so I could get the job done (this car does not run currently)

S H A G G I N W A G O N

he hates panthers now

>hates panthers
>as if that's a thing

That muffler looks shot, but not that bad at all.

it's a little crispy in places. trunk pan is rough because it was used to launch a boat.

SC car until 2000. OH car since then. that's where the rust came from. parked since somewhere between 2010-2013.

I just imported it to Ontario.

oh okay then.

that's a pretty cool modded mercury; I too have been upgraded lol

what? why?

That doesn't look bad at all especially if you are considering going the full nine yards to sand it and paint it again.
>ontario
Get it atleast krown'd or something we are terrible for salty roads especially in the GTA.

Oh okay thank you.