Are you going to buy any ford after this?

Are you going to buy any ford after this?

Probably, if they are worth the money or not.

Jaguar is owned by the Chinese for some time already and that haven't done anything bad to them, as far as I know.

I'm not gonna buy any Ford at all no matter what

Jaguar is Indian owned senpai.

>ford killing off the only reason people buy them
10/10 business decision

Volvo still kicks ass, maybe quality will improve

You're thinking of Vulva

Oh well, I keep getting both shitholes mixed up.

Anyway, if they wroth the money over the competition, why not?

Can't wait until fordkeks are going to squeal about mug patriotism from their made in china f-150 turds :^) you know it's going to happen :^)

>letting nationalism dictate your purchase decisions
I wouldn't buy it simply because Chinese assembled cars are complete garbage, even worse than North American assemblies.

>look up VW Atlas which won't be sold in Europe, only North America, China and Russia because you play with the thought of importing one from Russia due to its really low price considering the enormous size
>only assembles are in fucking Tennessee and in fucking Shanghai, and it's easy to guess where the Russian ones come from

Maybe OT

Am 23 and got a job 4 months ago after being succesfully NEET for 2 years.

Have now around 45k moneys and i fucking love the mustang gt 2015+
How are these? Reliable?
Im in switzerland so they are rather rare here.
can save literally 10k if i buy from germany. They have shitloads.
4 cyl ecoboxes, millenial bmws and gay ass gtis rule the streets here.
I want some fresh breeze. Some raw beast.
The mustang so far offers me the best value. Great performance, good cruisers, great value and they look so damn pervert.
Other picks were amg cla, bmw 435d but they are gay compared to the mustang.

Yea wait for more money. Voodoo or no buy

Not one made over there.

>Yea wait for more money
What do you mean? I still would have enough money left.
Or do you mean to buy a gt350?

Yea I mean gt350

What for?

Well, I'm off the market for now. Generally when I'm in the market, I do a shitload of research first before even contacting a dealer, much less stepping on the lot. So, if they can manage to get quality out of the Chinks, we'll see. And if they can't then they've got plenty of competition...

Engine, looks, rarity, etc.
Do research and compare. If I was in your position and I could make 45k in four months then I would go for it, but it's your cash.

>volvo still kicks ass
how about no

Nope.

Guess I'll stick with Toyota.

>Twincharged 4 cyl wagon w/ AWD and maximum comfy doesn't kick ass
Ok

>computer controlled everything
>twincharged so there's twice as much shit to break
>awd meme
Volvo used to believe in pure cars, now they care about muh features, it's almost like they are owned by samsung.

It's time to move into the 21st century. Some people live in places with snow and aren't WRC champions. Maybe if climate change is real and winters become a bit more mild we can go back to the good ol days.

That's why you buy a Subaru or a proper Audi.

What about the Camaro SS it's even faster.

>Audi

do you know what you have to do to change like...anything on the motor in a new one? same for BMW. "German engineering" can suck my dick.

without a doubt

I'm a Subaru fanboy, but their interiors are garbage compared to Volvo

Newer mustangs I hear are pretty reliable, the electronics are finicky though, like Bluetooth doesn't always sync well

Volvo was turned into a luxury car manufacturer by the chinks and it was a great decision, dont get me wrong I love my 240, but they still make extremely safe cars that are priced well for what you get, would you rather see them go the way of saab?

they're not made in China though

One trim level of the S60 is currently made in china, s90 production is moving to china

If Ferd moves F-series production to Chinkland, that will be the end of the F-series

The only thing I'd buy from ford is their trucks but they'll never be stupid enough to build those fuckers in china.

I wasn't sure, so I checked a local Volvo dealer.
The low trim S60 is made in China (VIN starts with L). Middle and upper trims are Sweden.

ford was always the lowest tier american automaker. this will probably improve build quality.