PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Luma v7.0 stable released. Fixes GBA and DS mode, cucks NTR, and much more. github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases
-A new kernel exploit for 11.3 has been released. Any 3DS up to 11.3 can be modded. wololo.net/2017/04/11/3ds-hack-nintendo-pushes-firmware-11-4-smealum-releases-kernel-exploit-firmware-11-3/
-11.4 patched the new kernel exploit and Soundhax. DO NOT update if you don't already have CFW. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.4.0-37
BootNTR update is required. NTR streaming currently doesn't work and is going to require an NTR update. Don't update if you want to stream to PC.
hbl_loader works on the New 3DS, but doesn't on the original 3DS until it gets updated (this is going to take a while).
-Doodlebomb, a new entrypoint, has been released. mrnbayoh.github.io/doodlebomb/
-Cruel, the freeShop developer, was arrested for reasons not related to piracy. Being open source, someone else could take over and continue to release updates.

>Vita
-New taiHEN release brings PSN spoofing back. This is going to get patched soon. henkaku.xyz/changes/
-Adrenaline 2 released. wololo.net/2017/04/03/adrenaline-2-released-psvita/

>PS4
-JailbreakMe released.

>Xbox One
-Proof of concept userland exploit released. wololo.net/2017/03/31/xbox-one-hack-xbox-one-exploit-proof-concept-released-based-chakra-exploit-unconfirmed/

Other urls found in this thread:

2xrsa.3ds.guide,
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>didn't add Adrenaline-3 to the OP
Fuckin Nintendrones

>Vita section not updated for Adrenaline-3
for shame, OP

also ds waiting yada yada

Is it possible start NTR on boot?

>all these corrupted eboot.pbp that worked on my PSP.

Why is this German cuck so shit at coding?

Is anyone else having problems when double tapping the home button on adrenaline? It crashes

Where do I put my ps1 games? I've tried with the iso folder but they don't get detected

pspemu->PSP->GAME

They have to be in PBP format, use PSX2PSP to convert your games

pspemu -> PSP -> GAME -> Game Name -> EBOOT.PBP

>Copy GodMode9.bin from the GodMode9 .zip to the /luma/payloads/ folder on your SD card and rename GodMode9.bin in /luma/payloads/ to GodMode9.bin
Wot N Tarnation?

Ok, done. But as
I get "corrupted files"

>-SAFE FIRMWARES-
>3DS: 11.2
great job

Yes, and the 11.2 bit. I blew it. Let this thread die, go here

Adrenaline.

So I have created a folder titled Adrenaline under ux0:

The flows new link to github links to Adrenaline Master with the following:
cef ( folder)
Kernal (folder)
User (folder)
Adrenaline_compact.h
License.txt
readme.txt

I have extracted these files into ux0:adrenaline

I have dl'd PSP 6.61 renamed to 661.PBP and copied this to the adrenaline folder

I have edited the config text to read

*KERNAL
ux0:adrenaline/adrenaline.skprx
*main
ux0:app/MLCL00001/henkaku.suprx
*NPXS10015
ux0:app/MLCL00001/henkaku.suprx
*NPUG80320
ux0:adrenaline/adrenaline.suprx

( exact ly as the github "example of config txt )
And copied this to ux0:tai

I have performed a full reboot of vita and activated henkaku again

I have launched numblast ( NPUG80320 ) , the PSP bubble loads numblast

What is wrong
Why does the 'example config.txt" point to adrenaline.skprx in one line and adrenaline. suprx in another
Neither files are in The top level of the github download of Adrenaline master

Anons what have I missed

you downloaded the source code instead of the release stoopid

IS THERE A NEW VERSION OF NTR FOR BOOT MODE 3????

NEED VERSION FOR 11.4

PLS

Try shortening the name of the folder with the EBOOT.PBP in it, if the folder name is too long it will mess things up

My device can't find 2xrsa.3ds.guide, what do I do?

It's TEKKEN/TEKKEN.PBP

>cucks
Go back.

arm11.bin should be on the root

There's your problem, rename TEKKEN.PBP to EBOOT.PBP

Can people use save states in the new Adrenaline? When I go to the states tab it tells me it's not available yet.

It is, I followed all of the steps but my device cannot find any fucking webpages. What the FUCK

fix your net then

It's a play on netorare

If my net was the problem, how the FUCK am I posting right now?

Thanks, that did it

i bought this seagate backup slim + for cheap. it has that little crack or whatever it is in the pic. Though i tested it with CrystalDiskInfo and it showed no errors. Should i be worried or did i get a nice score

user pls

Is a .plg file identical to .ips?

At this point I have a basically fucking broken 3DS with a shitty rainbow flashing screen because I was dumb enough to fall for your retarded fucking A9LH ruse.
Fucking hate the entirety of the Homebrew scene with a passion.

do you guys ever see the point of hacking your consoles sometimes?

i bought my wii u pretty early on and already own all the games worth pirating. i have no interest in emulators and i just regret not waiting until now to buy a wii u.

Wow, even the force feedback is working with Adrenaline

They're completely different.
.plg could be anything, if you're talking about the 3DS it's an NTR plugin.
.ips is a patch to apply to a file. It's common for game hacks (on the 3DS they're used for game executable patches)

I think you're overreacting a little. It's worked for everyone else, so there's probably an issue with your network or something small you're overlooking

So NTR is still needed

Wait a minute, what the fuck happened to Cruel?

What things to I tick off in the Luma3DS config menu?

“Autoboot SysNAND”
“Use SysNAND FIRM if booting with R”
“Show NAND or user string in System Settings”

Depends what you need it for
You don't need the LayeredFS .plg files if that's what you mean

busted for CP and I'm not meming

I don't have a link to a story or anything. Hopefully another user will hook you up

Should I enable Splash screen support if I don't have a splash screen but might add one later? Should I fuck with the New 3DS CPU clock?

check the guide

Luma latest version supports ips patching and layered fls. There's a Pokémon NTR plugin and I'd be verry happy if Luma could load that.

>Nobody's ever disappointed by his work
Thats not true user. it always feels likes hes doing just enough and i'm disappointing since i've seen he can do better.

Side note Valkyrie Profile Lenneth still doesn't work in arkdian ruins.
Error: C1-2858-3

>Luma latest version supports ips patching and layered fls.
Yeah, I know, that's why I said you don't need the layeredfs .plg files (luma replaces them)
but any other kind of NTR plugin is completely different from that, so yeah, you do need NTR if you want that.

F

Come on over to the updated thread.

You already posted this, fuck off

Ignore me, I'm retarded

Why are there 2 threads now?

OP fucked up and is trying to cover his mistakes

OP is a fucking retard who made a shitty thread and then created yet another one that doesn't even fix all of the problems the first one had