Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Damage 2.0: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/2v58uvp.jpg
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.2.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/785788-octavia’s-anthem-update-2020/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/

Liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t4iUjI5tvOM
git.io/vMhaS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zenith
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=t4iUjI5tvOM
how make frame dance while potato walks free

>What should I name my one man social anxiety clan?
Didn't notice the thread was kill.

Threadly reminder octaviacucks will NEVER EVER live down how hard they got BTFO

The Tisms

I litteraly just finished beating that flame guy.

Social Anxiety Clan

Filters have been updated
git.io/vMhaS

Did more work on the non 4chanx filters and refined some stuff but it still won't hide chains

Other than that 4chanx works fine has more md5 hashs and comment filters

Tell me if you have any problems. I know it can still pick off unrelated posts but I am trying to minimize that as much as I can.

if it's the same link we shouldn't need to change it

that isn't his frame, that's someone else in the squad, any frame can do it, that sleek is months old, gonna be fixed now

sleek also requires lag, you can't do it while hosting

anyone with perrin rep want to swap a lecta with something from the left three?

I was afraid of this, my dreams of frame and operator dancing together will never come true

time for zenith

I didn't know comparing Mesa to Octavia was a scientific comparison, or proves anything except "for this mission, Mesa is the optimal choice"

>inb4 you're just a buttraged cuck
I'm not an unreasonable critic and you're just making a non definitive shitpost to stroke your ego

we're fucked

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zenith

>Ayatan
>Ayatan
>Ayatan
>4k endo
>Ayatan
>4k endo

i'll trade youa slecta for the hexis captura and the nezha augment

Add 4 more forma and tell us how it is.

You know how to Webms?

technosensual

SOON

are you me ?

what items does the razorback bring? anything good?

exact same drop table as the jackal

Yes

RIP

120% Puncture mods

I don't get why the fuck this has been slowing down so heavily.

It was a goddamn locamotive when it started out. Why has it slowed so considerably?

Don't fucking tell me less people are doing invasions. That's bullshit and I don't believe it and even if you have proof I think you fabricated it.

Fucking DE get it together.

Same, but add a Madurai lens every other sortie

>actually believing the progress meter is tied to anything but a database value that someone in DE HQ manually updates once a week

HA

there were a ton of weapon part invasions when TWW released, and they've been dwindling despite DE saying they increased. Grineer hardly ever have anything decent so its really slow

it's worse than fucking braton
the alt fire also severely kills the fire rate
this shit is embarassing

I don't think you understand how hard Mesa BTFO octavia in those tests. You see those 98 kills Octavia got? Those were literally all melee kills. The mallet literally no 0 kills. In fact, it dealt negligible damage overall due to percent/kill ratios. This means that the Octavia wasn't the one getting the kills. It was the weapon (lesion in this case). This means literally ANY frame - even Oberon - would've done as much as Octavia in that test.

THAT is how hard Octavia got BTFO

I just want the Karak Wraith because the base Karak carried me through most of the star chart back when I started the game.

Also does anyone else think it's fucky that Vandal and Wraith weapons, despite being upgrades of base weapons, are never as big of upgrades as Prime versions are to base weapons?

wraith/vandal aren't upgrades, theyre side grades.

do you realize how retarded you sound when you say octavia can't do any damage when you disregard her mechanics? will you also concede that banshee will outdamage mesa simply because she prevents things from getting into peacemaker's range.

So let me get this straight, neither of you imbeciles, you nor GoyFaust; let Mallet absorb any sort of damage to see if it yielded any result throughout the whole fucking mission, yet claim it's scientifically proven that Mallet deals negligible damage?

Let me take another guess, did the MR23 "experient" retard use Resonator right after/before casting Mallet?

scientifically proven with exhaustive tests, m80.
posts oberons.

a mesa running into spawn points will still deal daamge lmao, SQ kills things so slowly an oberon with a seer will have time to kill shit

It's almost like Mallet being a shitty damage spell that's unreliable and requires tons of setup and is useless compared to other DPS skills - wow, it's almost like this is exactly what I was trying to test

Wow, it's almost like the top damaging frame available in the game as of right now is gonna do more damage than another frame that's way more versalite.

Nope, not biased at all!

By the way, I don't see how literally placing Mallet on the ground and being able to literally AFK while it does damage to everything in its radius, inclunding even nullifiers, any way; unreliable or requires tons of setup. You're just some sort of braindead sleepwalking retard.

At least Octavia is a better frame than whatever you play nerd

>requires a long ass time to setup to deal damage because of its shitty, unreliable aggro mechanics
>a task made impossible if your teammates have any brains whatsoever
>"no setup"
octaviacucks don't even know the basics of the frame they're shilling

>TQ still doesn't understand spawn mechanics
>Can't into teamwork either
>Has no friends/clanmates to play with for maximum efficiency
Sad

Perv

Where in the name of christ have I said it doesn't require any form of setup?

The implication in my post was that saying that it requires "tons of setup" is simply hyperbolic and outright untrue.

It'll multiply the damage it absorbs instantly, and you should know this by now.

Addedum: The only unreliable aggro mechanic present in Octavia's kit is the Resonator, it's almost like they've ported Titania's Lantern due to the fact that enemies rarely attack it, but that's the game's fault.

Now go ahead and spread more misinformation by putting words into other's peoples mouths, faggot.

>mfw octaviacucks STILL can't accept the truth that their boring, mechanically-awful frame is mediocre

Not a fucking argument.

>PCucks wasted their time beta testing Cocktavia so console players don't have to waste their time making her
Feels good man

the concept of teamwork is alien to him, don't bother.

countless arguments have already been made, retards wouldn't understand logic if it slapped them in the face

it's almost like the game is so piss easy that the best frames are capable of carrying an entire fucking team on their backs

still not an argument lmao
just go away and return later, right now you're just embarrassing yourself.

>Can solo any game mode
>Can do any endless as long as you want solo
Boring, yes
Mediocre, lolno
Compared to other frames capable of doing this she's the cheapest to build, and requires the least interaction while farming.
As long as you can get 1-3 other people that will listen to you she works even better in a squad because more enemies will spawn.
Octavia is one of the most played frames still, even with her newness wearing off, she's quickly replaced Equinox/Ember for a lot of people's idle farming.

I'm not sure how that makes me a perv not that you're wrong especially in the context of my tater and frame but, yes, and?

I only play octavia to play my shitty songs, fight me faggot

Keep in mind that something being boring or fun is completely subjective and does not apply to everyone, thus making the adjective totally irrelevant, and not worthy of using in argumentation.

>put forth argument
>that's not an argument!
what did he mean by this?

an oberon with SS can solo any game mode

you're literally the only one who gives a fuck, and keeps bringing up your irrelevant opinion

how you haven't killed yourself yet escapes me

>replaced ember
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Im not TQ but you are delusional

What's a good way to tell if someone in your squad is from /wfg/?

You haven't presented any sort of evidence in that statement.
You're just acting smug.
Not an argument.

>SS
Weapons do not enter the equation, we're talking about Octavia and her abilities.

If we were to talk about weapons, an Electric Chroma would be the top damaging frame with basically any weapon.

Good luck using Ember without a 250%+ Accelerant build and a status weapon with heat in any mission past level 30, bud!

delusion is a necessary personality trait for octaviacucks

>got into med school
>cruising through the last 2 weeks of my job
>after which I'll quit and enjoy that sweet NEET life for 3 months before school starts
>literally the eziest time of my life right now
why would i kms?

>People still manually removing weapons for Weapon Only sorties
You'd think people would have caught on by now, or read patchnotes.

warbros emblem
if they recognize your warbros emblem

Type "u from /WFG????????? :DD" in chat

it used to be that you might know them if they went fast

these days...

>tfw I started playing too late to join warbros
Stop making me want to quit.

all my reasons have been repeated multiple times, and in case you missed it you can read the summary in the frame guide m8, I suggest you check it out

>tfw too shy to say hello to anyone in warbros in fear of being too awkward and posted here.

Mallet kills more enemies in less time compared to World on Fire.
Both can be automated completely with a macro but Octavia doesn't require a Javlok.
Mallet hits all enemies within range, instead of spawning a limited amount of AoEs and only hitting a portion of them.
Mallet has greater range than World on Fire.
LoS does not matter at all if you place Mallet properly.

Write:
>redcrits
You will know.

not too late to be the love of my life

Yeah, your reasons were repeated multiple times.

And in all these multiple times, they were proven wrong or irrelevant.

Fucking mental.

glad you haven't been following the conversation at all, good to know

what is this shitposting about Octavia about?

We Eraser now.

Nah, most of them are straight upgrades because the base weapon is just that fucking bad to begin with.

Good to know you've finally given up in spreading misinformation for today, good to know.

I tried to color Zephyr's base skin to be usable.

I did not succeed.

>worst helm
>bad cosmetics
>not Hagoromo
you're goddamn right you didn't.

>Get told that TQ was banned
>Oh boy
>Get back into Warframe because new frame was released, check up /wfg/
>TQ has been aggressively shitting up the last few threads
It's been two years since I've been here and he's STILL around?

in the end, she might become a niche (*) frame similar to Ember, but her rank on the tier list will not change.

I'm convinced he's the alter-ego of some other at least moderately well-known older wfg personality, he never really left

it was a temporary ban for avatar fagging, just keep reporting him, he'll eventually be permanently banned, then he'll evade, then he'll get his IP banned.

just a bunch of delusional idiots trying to justify spending their weekly allowance on Octavia

most warbros players are also shy, awkward autists

Stage 3: Bargaining

the only ones here in the stages of grief are octaviacucks mourning the death of their overhyped frame

>Octavia isn't rendered useless by the fact that something has to shoot the mallet first
>Ember needs javlok to be effective
What are you smoking

What the fuck happened last thread? It's a fucking clusterfuck out there.

Why can't I make primes look like the basic variant? They're far too gaudy.

>TQ was banned
He was? when?

If I remember right, he was up to his usual bullshit then out of the blue literally all of his posts in the thread were fucking deleted, and he stopped posting.

>he went back to Stage 2

Always going one step forward and 6 million steps back, huh?

>he doesnt know

He doesn't. Tell he.

Ember needs Javlok to be fully automated with a macro unless you want to use consumables which lower your farming efficiency.
Make Octavia crouch till she's invisible, the only thing enemies have to shoot at is now the mallet, which is the very first thing they see when they spawn if it hasn't already stored enough damage to kill them.
Stagger-casting Octavia's abilities will guarantee permanent energy regen similar to when Ember is on fire, none of Octavia's abilties block Energy Siphon or Energy Overflow.

If the frame has an alternative skin that is more than just changing around the color scheme (IE: Loki's Knave skin rather than his Immortal, or any Tennogen body skin), and you'll change how the frame looks.

Where the fuck can I get tellurium at an acceptable drop rate? These last 2-3 days I've gotten zero tellurium across 9-10 hours of submersible shit and archiwing

This is the second time this has happened to me. The hell does it meeeeeean.

He has a massive hate-on for buffs and anyone who plays the game differently to him.

Imagine his rage at someone who buffs others while also playing differently to him.