/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread (paste previous thread link here)

Best bug edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 1/4/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

chiaki

Whoops, forgot to link the last thread

V2 game never ever

Also does anyone have the full transcription of what that buttblasted nip Amamifag said about the interview?

It was for the best. Let's just forget it and V2 exists

Posting best girl.

>upset Tsumugifags at it again
Must be suffering.

I agree with you about forgetting the last thread.

I want to fuck things, I just want to fuck anything that moves, anything that breathes, I WANT TO FUCK ANYTHING, YOU HEAR ME?
EXCEPT FAT COWS BECAUSE THEY WILL SQUIRT THEIR FUCKING MILK ALL OVER THE PLACE BECAUSE OF THEIR UDDERS OR W/E THEY ARE FUCKING CALLED

seriously now, I am surprised that there are people who is sincerely interested in v2

Feels sorry for Midorikawa for having to deal with someone as disrespectful as Kodaka, don't think he respects Amami enough to handle V2, etc. Don't think this vocal group represents all of the Amamifags though, this one was just delusional (and also a Tulpafag anyway)

She is just too complex for most people.

It's all they could do. Amami being protag in V2 while their girl was just some janitor for TDR angers them.

>look mom I posted it again!

I don't care about Wallpaper though. This Tsumugifag bogeyman is becoming the new Saiharafag

What about manmilk

Why is she in the trash can?

I know right
I even forgot it was a thing

>Saiharafag
Ahhh so it makes sense now. Who would have guessed it? The arguments reeked of the same autism.

>replying to himself

I just want to tell him he's a good boy.
I just want to tell him everything will be alright.
I just want to show him that he can be loved
I just want to stick my dick in him.

Well done user your bait worked

Because my teacher told me whenever your wallpaper gets dried up and dirty that you have to throw it away in the trash.

>your

Okay these 'Amamifags' rarely post unless it's to engage in character wars. I don't think they actually like Amami at this point and they're probably the Chrollo, Illumi and Hisoka people from yesterday who have been falseflagging this whole time for fun.

I wish it was a bait, for real
I dont give a fuck about shirogane and I had no idea amami fans were that easy triggered

Husbando comforting his waifu.

the worse is that I think they are really true fags

Why does such a pure boy have to suffer so much, bros?
He just wants to be liked.
Why can't he be real?

There you go, user. The nip user is @ZNBRV3 btw

>some eop: Hi, sorry to bother. Could you please, if you don't mind, explain what did Kodaka say about Amami in the My Navi interview?
>Nip: Hello!
>Kodaka: "reason why Amami's popularity was 6th (compared to Harukawa and Momota - 9th and 11th) is probably cause he's good looking".
>After he said that Sasaki director: "Yeah, I mean he didn't do anything in the story"
>Also, Kodaka said "He doesn't have much of a trait"
>I mean this is the CREATOR saying this and not some dick fan. They f***ing denied Amami's vital role in the story and made fun of his fans
>And this interview is only accessible to those who VOTED IN THE POPULARITY VOTE
AMAMI WAS 6TH
>He said this to those who voted for Amami
>Sorry for my foul words. So sad that he just said the same stuff that dumb fans say (like Amami being popular for his looks and all that shit
>eop: Kodaka doesn't seem to remember that it was because of Amami's video that Saihara was able to catch the mastermind in the end.
>And it's not like his fans like him ONLY for his appearance, Amami has so much potential as a character since he was a survivor
>Nip: I KNOW RIGHT!!!?!?!? I mean his role was so important to the mystery but apparently Sasaki takes it as HE DID NOTHING
like seriously wth????
>YES!!!! Thank you for saying that. He's got so much to him even as the SHSL adventurer, but no Kodaka just wants to ignore that
>eop: It's only normal to be angry, there's no need to apologize. At this rate I wonder if Kodaka will ever release a V2 spin-off...
>nip: Yeah thanks for listening. He did say he might? think about it but I don't wanna see it, not from someone who doesn't give a hell about him
>eop: Thank you for explaining what happened.
>I kinda feel bad for Midorikawa after hearing this
>nip: I've listened to Midorikawa's commentary.
>At least HE had respect for Amami, so sad that I had to see this after I've voted for Amami and Kiibo

THE END

Obviously. Amami is mainly liked by girls so they're probably faggots

>Y-You're not a true characterfag!
Literally the definition and comeback of a complete cuck.

Your conversation with yourself intrigues me.

Fresh lewd Kuzu

Honestly, fuck you so much for all these wallpaper jokes and trash shaming. I battled shit taste all throughout highschool and now I'm DAMN HAPPY to be where I am- plain and complex, with my unremarkable face and uninteresting design included. I'm glad there's a character like her in the game because, when you get down to it, representation matters and it makes me feel normal. So when I go onto this usually awesome forum to talk about characters I love and see the girl that I identify with CRUELLY put down for her relevance and said to be plain, boring and unpopular, I feel the same way. Fuck you guys, I'm actually crying. You're actually attacking real people with this. Fuck. You.

Still responding to yourself shitposter-kun?

They're probably Saiharafags false flagging as Tsumugifags to start shit with Amamifags. Best not to engage them.

>paint
Oh so you really were that shitposter. Nice to know.

But it's fun outing these cancerfags

>sees profile
Wait, she's a Kiibofag?? Why did she get so angry in the first place?

>m-muh photoshop!!
And they will respond to this accusing us of samefagging

Mugi!

I don't really get how he said anything that bad plus he said he might think about it.

Is going to be irrelevant forever, but I'll still love her!

they were triggered by Kodaka's comment about Amami and they're not even an Amamifag
KEK

>being any sort of characterfag for Danganronpa
These are the sorts of autistic 'discussions' Danganronpa shit inspires

I'm definitely screenshotting these threads to laugh at and show on /v/ for English release

Is trashssu!

>us

why are you guys so angry over people not liking amami

Ignore the shitposting and post cute art

Wowie, are people still talking about V2 shiz? Like who the fuck cares if it's a game or a novel or w/e Kodaka said, like wtff, why are people still being triggered af
The nipples never cease to amaze me to no end even though they are my own kind

Manmilk, woman milk, monkey milk, I don't give a shit, I will take them aallll

>Saiharafag was that ZE shitter
Who would have thought?

I want to fist Shinguji so hard that my arm comes out of his mouth.

Why are you guys so angry over people not liking Tsumugi?

Is best girl, dood!

turns out Kiibofags are very sensitive too

I just want to fuck him while he cries.

Just ignore them. By the way Natsumi is a cute girl

But I don't like she
and I don't like amami as well

>The nipples never cease to amaze me to no end even though they are my own kind
>The nipples
Is there something you want to tell us, Kuzuanon?

Not even sure what this Saiharafag business is

Couldn't care less about ZE (ZTD ruined it and most threads for it), Persona is better than both

Whatever you say ESL-kun.

Yeah... she is, so what?
You aren't going anywhere near her until you pass the test.

Goddamnit, oh well, nipples work fine I say, wwwwwww

>not liking ZTD for the Carlos and Eric memes

He's drunk... I think.

Kuzu, why?

The memes are pretty good, but you can't discuss the first entries seriously without thinking of the third

I play basketball. I have tons of sisters and brothers. Family is fucking rich and I love adventures. Can I meet Natsumi now? I want to pat her on the head and give her a warm smile.

I want to confess my love to him an tell him about all the wrong dirty thoughts I have of him.

>Mitaraifag
I can accept literally every other characterfag, even a Tenganfag, besides this one

Leave

Tell me how your family became rich, then we talk.

Because sake tastes goood.

ok we got it

>not separating the third game from the first two games discussions
>not pretending that the third game only existed for memes

I want to hug him and never let go.

They do lot of overseas business. I sometimes help my dad with it as well by luring in customers. Pretty big business. Probably as big as the Togami family.

...Fine, you can meet her, but I'm accompanying.

So does Amami have any flaws? Of course his personality is too shallow to see if he really does but even his backstory is Gary Stuish as hell

I want to sexually harass him.

No, not really. His biggest flaw would be him not trusting the others, but that's is a given in a killing game and he doesn't have trust issues in bonus mode.

Thanks dood! Can't wait to pat her head!

nigga lost his sisters.

If Kaede would have teamed up together with Saihara and Amami they would have won.
All they had to do was have a threesome.

Damn, I feel sleepy... I think I will go to bed.
Hope you have a good rest of your day, /drg/.

Yeah yeah, don't get over-excited.

Would killing Tsumugi even end the game? I don't think so.

Later Kuzu!

Saihara and probably Amami weren't trying to kill the mastermind. That was Kaede.

SHIROGANE

Hello there cutie! Let me give you a hug!

Yeah they'd make quite the team indeed.

So how would they have ended the game? I thought the only way to end it was having 2 people left or the usual chapter 6 stuff.

>he doesn't have trust issues in bonus mode
He kinda does, though? He's very secretive about what he does on his trips and tries to hide the fact that he gets severely injured sometimes, and doesn't really talk about his little sister to anyone who doesn't have a sibling. And iirc he didn't tell anyone about his backstory (how he lost his little sister) in bonus mode.

Do nips really get this mad at video games lol

I just want to tell him he's a good boy.
I just want to tell him everything will be alright.
I just want to show him that he can be loved
I just want to stick my dick in him.
guess which one i'm talking about

We don't know.

Me on the right

Didn't he tell Junko/Mukuro about his sister though?

UDG2 with Amami's and Tulpaman's sisters when?

I wouldn't be surprised if the students and even his own classmates don't know what his talent is. He's not in the reserve course department like Hajime right?

He has trust issues and seems to be a little self-deprecating, calling himself a "useless/good-for-nothing big brother"

Yeah. Could have sworn he also talked about his siblings with Toujo too.