/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12756271
strawpoll.me/12756329
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=battle boner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vampires.

yes very

Will Nim ever become a famous pastry chef in Skyrim, selling her acclaimed apple pies?

You aren't supposed to be so open about that sort of thing you know.

There's no proof so its all good.

Always!

Maybe, though she would need someone to help her not burn herself all the time.

Shhh! Soon it will only be our kind, and we will no longer live in fear of the humans!

J'zargo

>Shhh! Soon it will only be our kind, and we will no longer live in fear of the humans!
Don't be too sure about that sunshine.

Daily reminder to not trust vampires.

Early for GURIFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSS!

>Trusting anyone

Has your character ever made a big mistake /tesg/?

Waifus and lore living in harmony

Of course

this guy's got the right idea

>ak and his crazy shenanigans.

Yup. Yvenn was best friends with a moderately famous knight and his bros but was born sickly and weak, so he could never help them in their quests besides go to the library and scan books for knowledge about whatever it was they were going up against. Deep down he really wanted to go on an adventure of his own and slay monsters and stuff, and thought he would have that chance when he found out a vampire was living in his city and would quickly be leaving. His brilliant plan was to leave a note explaining the situation, sneak out during the night the vampire was leaving, and stab him when he went to sleep. The vampire left late into the night and Yvenn managed to follow him to around morning, when the vampire went into a cave. Yvenn followed him in and, upon seeing a huddled shape in the cave, threw a burning oil pot onto the mass. But alas, it was just a decoy, and the real vampire lept out from the shadows and bit him, before abandoning him in the cave and turning off the light. The intent was that Yvenn would turn while he was deep in the bowels of the earth, and forever wander its tunnels until his mind fell apart, but through chance he found a way back to the surface, only to find that half a year had passed and everyone he knew thought he was dead. He decided to keep it that way since it would only hurt them more if they knew he wasn't simply dead, but damned, and has been wallowing in his misery since, forever wanting to die but far too afraid of what's going to happen to him on the other side to not keep struggling on, day by day.

Never.

has he ever not

Hm, no. Nothing comes to mind.

Yep! One time, she decided to get a small meat pie for a snack after a day at the market instead of the hunk of smoked cheese and fresh bread she normally gets. It wasn't as good.

how bout that beard

That beard looks glued on, take it off Haar. It doesn't fit you.

Nope.

You look very cute there, for a girl

I once forget to close my grimoire, and left it open.

ye cuz brave makes all the mistakes for her

Answer this this quick poll to win a prize

strawpoll.me/12756271

>No Yarti option

What? How can something so warm and fuzzy be a mistake?

>no Yarti
>no Orchid
>no Rururu
>no Galena
shit poll for shitters

gotta give the other waifus a chance

that got retconned :^)

Learning magic instead of swordsmanship

she gobbles down snekdick plenty often enough to make that not matter

Why those choices?

>for a girl

n-no shut up

Of course. Everyone must have mistakes, nobody is allowed happy.

Absolutely not
scratching a seven foot tall friend and getting receiving gashes in return
hand fishing in a rapid river that led to a waterfall and jagged rocks
putting on a copy of madness incarnate
hanging herself to confront a prince in oblivion
killing a stranger for insulting her friend
these are all very good ideas.
You have no clue.
Goin' in the folder.

Here's a better one:

strawpoll.me/12756329

A life without regrets is a life not lived, you have my pity.

I'd expect such a childish thing from you. Maybe one day you'll face a real trial in your life and grow up.

Except it didn't, her backstory even says she spent many nights in Inns and waking up regretting what she did. Only thing that changed is that the men don't have names or faces.

So shitpost about something else.

I was being sarcastic. She's the reason why Suu is Suu.

So was Jiub bamboozling us when he said he drove the Cliff Racers to extinction?

>Only thing that changed is that the men don't have names or faces.
Wasn't Jo one of them back then?

This gives me a thought (completely unrelated to Yarti btw), I have a hard time believing that Jo never fugged any of the waifus here.

By the nine divines! What did you just say about us, you little skeeverbutt? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the College of Winterhold, and I’ve been know to cast one hell of a fireball, and I have over 300 confirmed summons. I am trained in daedric warfare and I’m the swords master of the entire Imperial forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will make you beg to Akatosh as I bend you over like a common whelp, mark my words, on my oath as the Dovakin. You think you can come into my mind though this magic device and insult me? Think again,scum. As we speak I have every assassin and thief across all of Tamriel looking for your initial position so you better prepare for the storm atronach,you drauger. The storm atronach that wipes out the pathetic little husk you call your life. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my dragon shouts! Not only am I extensively trained in archery and horseback riding, but I have access to the entire congregation of the thieves guild, dark brotherhood, Mages college, and untold hordes of deadric warriors, and I will use every one of them to banish you to the plane of oblivion.. If only you could have had the clairvoyance to see what divine retribution your little “clever” runes were about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue you dark skin. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will become the embodiment of Mehrunes Dagon, and open a portal to oblivion the likes of which you have never seen. You’re ******* dead, milk-drinker

in the lore take everything serious

I mean, does burning down your house in a freak accident and roasting most of your family alive count as a mistake?

>that cute nerd
>dragonborn
Oh i'm laffin

Yeah, Jo was one of them. Non-canon ofcourse, if that means anything. He apparently deleted it before I ever came back to /tesg/. He really hated it for whatever reason. I never saw it, nor do I really care too.

I'll await the day you grow up.

Probably.

Can a Redguard be sent to Sovngarde?

How would describe your "role" in your current Skyrim game?

I'm a female khajiit who is almost completely aloof to what's going on around her and is just doing things for people for selfish reasons and is also a sociopath even though most of that probably describes most players

Fight me!

She once killed a man stupid enough to let her feed from him. It was long ago, before she learned how to control herself.

CUTE

yes, its all about belief

hey I didn't do nothin
I only saw it once that's all I know about it

I assumed it was non-canon because that was before people learned Jo was an asshole

Jo's sexuality is almost entirely wrapped up in combat, the only thing that gets him going is winning a hard fight. Girls who can't fight and girls who are stronger than him don't interest him. So basically no, not much waifu fuggin

You seems to be very stiff lately, looks like you need a motherish touch.

>Jo's sexuality is almost entirely wrapped up in combat
>Jo popped a stiffy during the fight with Veit
He is gay then.

Yvenn gave his mother depression and a drinking problem, last thing he needs is more of that.

When did you outgrow the Empire (read: Colovian Occupational Government) and join the fight for a Nordic Ethno-State?

>hey I didn't do nothin
Never accused you of doing anything.

I'm not one to blame the people he lewded, none of them ever had a say in any of it. Don't really care that much anyway, its all non-canon anyway.

Nothing gay about bromance.

I mean
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=battle boner
no?

he just doesn't give two shits, probably hasn't had sex in a year or something

>hasn't had sex in a year
He is gay then

whatever floats your metaphorical boat I guess

I'll await the day you take that stick out of your ass and stop expecting people to always answer seriously what can be a deeply personal and private question while belittling those who don't live up to your arbitrary personal standards for trials and tribulations.

Yeah. Trying to be friends with /tesg/ husbandos and waifus was a huge mistake that she will never repeat again.

Actually putting your boots down and standing up for yourself. Dropping that happy and goofy personality to tell someone off.

I like that, you need to do more of that.

Don't backstab everybody you "befriend" then.

nice falseflag samefagging

Elbows should be out more
Arms look like midget

Sexy but not skimpy armors as good as Crimson Twilight?

Seriously though, sometimes you act like a total cunt.

Okay

Seriously though, sometimes you act like a total dweeb.

That is a beautiful Dwemer woman.

How do I win her heart?

When?

>using armor spells in a brawl
M I L K D R I N K E R

Hearts are unnecessary. Much better to replace them with a sturdier, more reliable power source.

get hyped

Armor spell was on BEFORE the Brawl began.

Technically I didn't use it during.

aw ye

Post you-know-whats

Stories soon?

A few regrets, sure but no big mistakes. Afterall she's still alive.

well that depends on the heart now doesn't it?

Yvenn just needs a strong dominant waifu and you know it

>not letting Succubusfu be your new mommy
boi what's wrong with you, succubi are cousins of vampires, they're a perfect fit

not for some time I'm afraid

lose the next compass

Yvenn doesn't know how to deal with affection or people in general. The closest he has to a friend is Azura, who he prays constantly to and often gets in enthusiastic (one-sided) conversations with. Ada just sees him as something like a stray dog that wandered in from the rain and is too pitiable to kick out, and Serinal fucks him on a regular basis.

Do NOT ignore the Star-Made Knight

*FUCKS WITH HIM

AS IN MESSES WITH HIM

FUCK

Reminder that you do nothing but cancer post with your sub-nexus tier waifus.

No you.

Sometimes there's stories!

Shut up Cumtears.

looked more innocent ( blind ) with the pale face and uneven mascara

Coudln't handle the memes and bantz, so Nim caved in to the pressure to make her less unique.

If you must know, I was getting help about her facial structure, and colour and real eyes helped reference positioning. Am going dumb white again literally now.

>Sometimes there's stories!
You cannot tell any stories to appease me. I go back farther than you know.

>Shut up Cumtears.
Your impotent rage is invigorating.

That's dumb. Listening to """criticism""" from /tesg/ is so stupid. How your waifu looks should be determined by your own taste instead of posts from user.

Shut up and make her what you want. Fuck bantz
We liked her pale and quirky

t. Clones