What is the worst car you have ever driven?

What is the worst car you have ever driven?

2011 mitsubishi colt
A fucking dentistdrill has more torque than what ever engine is in that thing, body roll like a boat, reversing with a trailer is a pain in the ass due to the parking sensor not knowing that a trailer is attached and a stupid a split a-pillar that could hide a mall just 10 meters away.
The only good thing i can say about it is the fuel economy

Hyundai Sonata.

2016 Chevy Spark

Thing got blown all over the road by the wind.

2010 Genesis coupe 3.8 track

Hyundai SantaFe

2014 BRZ

I could not believe how slow it was and how crappy the handling is. The interior was utter garbage too.

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Tesla Model S when i was working as a valet. It'll stop backing up if it doesn't like you and the steering feels like playing a racing sim with lag

Some old station wagon from the 70s, can't be bothered to remember what it was called. Rode and handled like a truck. 0-60 time was probably in minutes.

T. BRZ owner

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Car, is in fact, GNU/Car, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Car. Caris not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Car, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Car, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Car is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Car is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Car added, or GNU/Car. All the so-called Car distributions are really distributions of GNU/Car!

199x Geo Storm... I win.

some dodge neon that really shouldn't of been a driving school car it was so shitty

>learning to parallel park
>steering pump shits the bed and pukes everywhere
>learn2highway
>so small the fucking driving school sign acted like a sail
>overheated and puked coolant everywhere
>no working hand brake
>welfare racing slicks
>dat warped rotor shutter
>lights went out during road test pretrip
>had to cancel/rebook/repay for another test a month later

honestly I think that death trap is the sole reason for my driving and maintenance style today

2004 Impala SS

so numb and boring to drive

not really the car's fault, but an old 1978 Tercel that was running on 3 cylinders
had to drive it like that for almost 50 miles, crapped out in the middle of nowhere in Maine, barely managed to get it running
that was back before there was any such thing as a cell phone
I'm surprised I got out of that thing alive

1988, rather

Some kind of Kia, Optima I believe. Dammit.

Anyhoo, that car is a meme.

hands down a 2001 pontiac grand prix

1992 Cadillac Seville LS. Horrible car. Very underpowered yet still incredibly thirsty V8, all tech amenities fragile, seating was bad, steering numb, trim glued poorly and it was downright damgerous at all times except when parked turned off

Chevy Aveo that i rented for a road trip to Vegas. Pure fucking torture the whole time.

>renting
>for a road trip
but why
isn't the whole idea of a road trip that you're taking your lovely summer car on a nice long drive and seeing some cool shit on the way

first gen kia optima

A daewoo fucking nubira

2011 Nissan Sentra. It was quiet and the stereo sounded surprisingly guud. But other than that it was junk. It drive like an 83 Chevy cavalier. Just, just.

1988' Corolla in 2006.
It sounded like a cow mooing.
>VRRNN... VRRRNN...VRRRNN.. VRRRNN...

I almost want to drive it again in the current year to moo along with it.

Any korean car, they are the bottom of the barrel shit cars.

I drove a 1991 Camry and it was fucking horrendous. Granted, I think the shocks were blown but holy christ did it suck. So boaty and slow, exhaust made a horrid mooing noise too but literally did nothing to the wheels when you floored it. It just creeped along.

2002 Mercury Sable
Mediocre, disposable, and boring all around. The Vulcan V6 made 4 cylinder power and torque with V8 gas mileage.

Honorable mention to the 2012 Chrysler 200 with the 2.4. Just a Sebring by a different name; all I need to say about that

Ausfag here

Excel, any of them, just fucking horrid little cars inside and out

The only good part is the engine

90's Dodge Neon with a sloppy as all hell shifter!

Why Chrysler?

Suzuki escudo with a snapped tie tod being held together by duct tape. Through a muddy paddock.

driven - toyota tercel, made my mid 90s honda civic feel like it was high quality
passenger - hyundai elantra

Cobalt SS

Literally feels like just a Cobalt with a tiny bit more power. Very little throttle response and yeah, I know is quite a lot more HP, it really doesn't feel like it.

Ford f150, felt like a pile of cheap shite, bad handling,.

94 jeep wrangler, followed by a same year cherokee. Jesus fuck I can't believe people actually covet jeeps.

Don't talk shit about the Vulcan you stupid faggot, it will outlive your sorry ass.

>full size truck doesn't handle well

wow, i'd never guess

We know you're lying because pickups don't exist in England, they're considered a dangerous weapon

Tied between Nissan Versa and PT Cruiser, honorable mention goes to the Chevrolet Aveo.

Not English, studied in St Louis for a year, it's still shite.

>car
Some rando station wagon my ex had, very little power, steering was all over the place, and just felt scary.
>truck
F series box truck with the Boss V8. The thing had so little torque that every hill was a battle if I carried anything. Doesn't help that it was enormous too.

If you keep saying shit with an e at the end, nobody will believe you're not English.

>muh muh oirland
Still fucking counts.

My buddy had to drive a rental Sentra of the same year as his car was in the shop. Best car I've ever been in because it was a rental. We blew the cat or some part of the exhaust system revving it in a parking lot-slamming it off the limiter, WOT everywhere, hit every pothole, went offroading, and to top hit off on the way to work my buddy nailed a piece of a truck tyre, ripping the passenger side foglight out and leaving black marks down the side of the car. He did not slow down from like 80-85 at all when he nailed it.

Chevy Aveo

2nd was Ford Ranger

The Duratec is so much fucking better.

2005 Chevy colorado.

God that thing was fucking awful to drive.

>Brakes are extremely touchy
>Sluggish
>Even with power steering it was extremely heavy to turn
>Ride was rough
>Transmission couldnt make up its mind when it was gonna shift
>Cheap rattling interior
>Piss poor cloth quality

Lol ok. The one in my Taurus died at 80k miles. Completely shit the bed and threw a rod. That engine is shit and makes like 50hp less than an equal displacement Camry v6 of the same time while also being less reliable. That engine is junk

Shut up, Hyundai excels are goat

Truth. This needs to be said more often.

2012ish nissan versa hatch.

2016 chevy colorado (to be fair it was a lower model)

had a tr7 way back
not much needs to be explained

It was like this fucker right here.
It was the car that I took my behind-the-wheel training on.

The first day, I was up first. I backed it out, turned the wheel and hit the gas. The teacher thought I was going to hit the gate, got scared and climbed up his seat.

It's really unfair to expect me to train on my parent's normal cars, and then test me on a piece of shit with no brakes. I had plenty of room to stop at a light, and did stop, but the brakes sucked. The teacher had to use his big teacher foot brake to stop the car with me.

man cars that you can beat on and just don't care about are the best
buddy and i back in high school bought a datsun b210 for $50, we each threw in $25, and it was amazing
the car was a mess, body was ok, engine was messed up and wouldn't pass smog, would top out at about 70mph with the pedal floored, only gauge that worked was the speedo, headlights didn't work, had a rattle can paint job but it started and had new tires so we were good.
we got it during the winter and took it out to a field that had been leveled for a new housing development and would do donuts in the mud or start on one side of the field and floor it and get up to about 25mph then crank the wheel and spin across the muddy field, we jumped it off this couple feet high ledge a bunch, just fun high school shit
man that thing was entertaining

Didn't the retards at BL rally the v8 version, must have handled like a dog with a heavy lump up front.

2007 Chevy Cobalt. It wasn't poorly designed, I just don't enjoy Chevys

>2016 chevy colorado

What was wrong with it? bad ride? I was looking at the '17's which have the newer engine and 8 speed.

I genuinely believed that this entire story is a fabrication by the time you said 80k miles. If it really did happen, I can't imagine any engine would last 80k in your hands.

I got my Vulcan at 60k and drove it to 152k when the torque converter exploded. If anything the Taurus transmission is garbage.

It is a better engine power-wise, but they suck to wrench on and usually have more problems than the Vulcan.

Dodge Nitro.

I've driven 2 of them and thought the first one was just owned by a person who didn't know how to maintain cars. But nope the second one the owner maintains his Acura very well (400k km on his Acura). His wife drives the Nitro and it is the biggest POS I have ever driven.

why you put the srt4 on blast

I've owned 25 cars in my short time on this earth, and by far the worst one I ever owned was a Hyundai Genesis 2.0T.

The car was bloated for the power they gave it. Transmission was horrible. Interior was shit. The whole car just felt like an underpowered boat.

Maybe if I got the V6 it would of had the power to get out if it's own way, but then would weigh even more (inwhich case I would of got a 350z instead).

My friends called me crazy for giving the Koreans a chance, and they were right. Owned that car for less than a year before I traded it in.

Korean cars aren't there yet. Give them another 10 years and maybe they'll start producing vehicles that are worth anything.

Ofcourse, by then everyone else will be miles ahead of them.

Not really, no.

Dodge Journey. Horrid hard plastic interior Dodge has a hardon for on their cheaper models, body roll out the ass, and acceleration that makes an aveo seem sporty. I have no idea if that thing had more than 2 gears because it never made it out of second.

fuck off bogan

2012 Yaris S. Heavy steering, rough ass ride, EXTREMELY touchy gas and brakes. It was impossible to not use excessive gas or brakes

My roommate's 2011 Kia Soul. NEVER AGAIN.

Omni, dodge omni. I'm showing my age

My dad's 90s Jeep Wrangler with no top and manual trans. What a unsafe piece of shit. Fucking thing won't even reach highway speed.

Driven? Or Owned?

Driven - Late model Chevy Malibu from car rental

Owned - Hyundai Excel

Stole mine. Parents rented one in Tahoe because they wanted awd. What a pile. Underpowered, cheapest interior, felt like a tin can. I'd feel safer driving an Eldorado in the snow.

94 Chevy S10, my moms 06 Explorer is up there too.

its not that the tr7s handle bad or anything like that, they're just notoriously known for being unreliable mechanically
was fun to drive whenever it was working proper
though it's also a fun note that most of it's predecessors had bigger engines than it did

I cant say anything about the TR8 you're describing though, never driven or ridden in one

Pontiac Sunfire

The fucking Dodge 'Nitro'. Twelve feet tall, drives like a hammer through wet concrete, had a zero to sixty of 55 whogivesashits.

Hyundai Tuscon

Fucking this, there's nothing worse

My grandpa had one of these. He though it was the best thing ever. I got to drive it one day when my car was in the shop, and I was at a stop light turning left. I gave it some gas because the left turn arrow was turning yellow, and that was a mistake. The whole fucking car lurched and squalled and I barely made it without spinning out. I was going maybe 15 mph. It was ridiculous.

1991 geo storm with madlad rust and the sparkplugs falling out open header @ 108 mph from tucson to phoenix
Oh metal on the tires showing too
Pic semi related but with rust holes you could fist

Anouther REALLY bad car was my aunts 1997 Chrysler Cirrus
Horrifying bad how did they make a car that bad
Shit ride like mush springs but somehow not land yacht smooth like
Trans was dodge tier aka worst ever made
engine anemic
interior was like it was made from a babys high chair with the same materials being used
it got 14 mpg...
Also it only had 70k miles on it and everything was falling apart trans was replaced twice

The TR8s engine was only slightly heavier than the TR7s.

All aluminum Rover V8 vs iron block/aluminum head Dolomite 4 cylinder

Was it the carbs or the ignition? Those always seem to cause the most problems.

>3 of the first 5 posts are hyundai
interesting

They are bad but not that bad
Dodge has made much worse cars in its past.

Believe what you will but that really did happen. There's no getting around how objectively terrible it is. I would rather have an actually good engine (GM 3800) than that. And I hate American engines for the most part

american cars from this era are something that just puts me in a bad mood when i see them on the road.

Also I've put 100k miles on my current car which is actually older than my old Taurus and never had any problems, I do take care of my cars. My Taurus may have been a lemon but I don't see nearly as many of them in the road as other similar v6 cars of the era. Take my anecdote for what you will

Every one of these I see is burning a fuckload of oil (like clouds) and sounds like it's running on 3 cylinders. The few that are left won't die.

2006 GMC Envoy

I rolled it

PT Cruiser

fuck if I know, if any one thing was half fixed another part started getting worse

never get one unless you like debugging cars a lot

Too late.

2008 Ford Focus (US)
Was legitimately afraid on the Interstate on-ramp.

and I bet you got a 'hell of a deal' on it too you poor bastard

The worst car I've driven was my brothers first car, he got a 1988 ford mustang, except it was the 4-banger, and it was an automatic, and it was a POS that couldn't do anything worth a damn without breaking, all this being said by someone who was graced with driving a cavalier for 4 years (Although it was the Z24 with the 2.4 quad four, and it still felt like it barely had enough umpf, I couldnt imagine how bad the smaller engine would have been)

I saw a new nissane rouge the other day puffing mad ass smoke white and black smoke out the pipe
Weird seeing a new car running like ass like that
Also was some old lady

early model maruti 800
>in correct poo brown

It was my dad's. He gave it to me.