Want one so bad

>want one so bad
>also don't want to die horribly in a car crash

fug

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7OY79ssJ-E
youtube.com/watch?v=cZaQRqUM-B8
youtube.com/watch?v=5Y4yIjT83kA
lacommere43.fr/fait-divers/item/7962-yssingeaux-un-mort-dans-un-face-a-face-sur-la-rn88.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Rb-P17vgXYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think the right thing for you, OP, is to keep riding the bus. It's the safest thing to do.

then get good. get your situational awareness like all of us bikers have and its easy not to crash. doesnt matter if someone else is an idiot, if you are leaving yourself an out and being vigilant.

You might have a point about the dying in the crash thing.

My sister got into a bad side-impact. the guy in the Van wasn't paying attention and T-boned her. she was severely injured and hospitalized. if she was in the CRX no doubt she would've been fucking dead.

Just buy an early Insight.

I used to say shit like this, then I watched somebody run a red and t-bone a car directly infront of me.

It doesn't matter how good you are, there is only so much you can do about other drivers.

>want one
>don't want some spic or chink to steal it/anything on it

Why would you think a CRX is less safe than other old shitboxes?

>sister
What is up with fucking wimminz and car accidents?

i have stopped on greens though when i saw someone not stopping. is that really just me who trusts no other drivers? do you just not look?

CRXs are notoriously unsafe. Touted as being similar to riding a motorcycle, just with a lot more stabby bits to kill you with when you're in an accident.

I look when I can but it isn't always possible. The accident I mentioned had trucks stopped in the #2 and #3 lanes, the car that ran the red was in the #1 lane. The car wasn't visible until it was already in the intersection.

Also a lot of the roads where I live are 45mph limited which means people are doing 55-65mph. Even if you do see somebody, there isn't a lot of time.

Maybe it is different for other people.

It's a wonder it's even road legal eh?
I do this as well. I have a paranoia that for the most part has kept me alive and out of trouble.
If it's your time to die, it's your time to die.

Life. Shit happens.

Those were fucking based af then Honda fucking had to fuck everyfuckingthing up by fucking copying the fucking Prius the fucking retards.

FUCK!

Don't worry, it'll get stolen before you crash it. Nignogs love to steal this car.

I do love the look of the CRX though.

A guy I work with restores these things. When I asked why he said 1800 lbs.

Never before did I think a Honda would have that level of head turning capability but that thing is anything but subtle.

m8

youtube.com/watch?v=c7OY79ssJ-E

youtube.com/watch?v=cZaQRqUM-B8

almost happened to me, I had a green light and if I had not checked to the left before proceeding I would have been hit on my side by an SUV going 80+kph and probably killed.
The driver of the SUV was pretty shook after that I think, they pulled into the median area past the intersection and just sat there for a while.
Wild shit, man

This is exactly the reason you should never gun it right as the light turns green (not saying you did, speaking generally).

Scary world out there mang.

I drove a civic once. No respect from other drivers on the road. Cut off, flicked off. Prepare to be treated like shit on the road.

>both your sister and the guy in the van weren't paying attention
FTFY

I drive a civic too. Every time I signal that I am changing lanes, a German car or SUV speeds up and either prevents me from merging or runs up on my ass and lays on the horn. One time I was literally forced onto the shoulder by a pickup when I was trying to zipper merge off an on-ramp.

Why no one post this?

Fuck I want one so bad. But this shit.... I can't deal with this.

RIP

Sold my MX5 because of how unsafe it felt. Feels bad man

Makes me wonder how much it would benefit from having a roll cage fitted.

I thought about the same shit before buying my EG hatch but then I honestly got over it. My car has been on the road for like 24 years with nine previous owners and they all survived. I figure it's not worth the stress of thinking about it. I have had several close calls, though.

>two nights ago
>raining like crazy, on delivery
>on a straight smooth road
>why is there a 4runner coming straight at me in my lane
>getting closer
>slow down
>he's still coming at me
>smash the brakes and lay on the horn
>moves within two car lengths of my front end

That was a fight I was gonna lose. One more

>driving on my day off
>about to cross an interstate overpass
>look to my left
>Cadillac grille in my face coming straight for my driver door going at least 35mph
>instincts make me whip the wheel to the right then the left
>manage to make the rear end slide
>feels like it's happening in slow motion
>hear the Cadillac grille rub against my rear bumper
>driver ignored it and kept going

To anyone on Veeky Forums that reads this

Unless your car is a complete shitbox, you are not better than your car. you go down with the ship, like a real man

Just buy one. CRX's are fun and safety only matters if you get hit, which isn't likely

Agreed. I've met a bunch of old Honda owners and none of them have been in wrecks or know any other owners that have. The internet just makes it seem more common.

"last famous words from crx user :("

get it, then you get to enjoy it while youre alive. But the best part is if you get hit you die, and wont have to ever kill yourself

the WHOLE REASON the CRX is so fun to drive is BECAUSE IT CAN KILL YOU

How did they ever get made if they are that unsafe?

But did he die

eg hatch is much safer than a crx...

No comparison.

Eh not really that much safer. Can't find any official crash test videos of the CRX. Both cars are tin cans. Both of them met federal standards at the time they were released.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Y4yIjT83kA

get a Veloster they are the New CRX

the 90's were a hell of a time.

Cars back then were not at the standards that they are now and the crx was considered "safe" enough. In today's standards its a deth trap.

In my area people generally keep their distance, many people have cheap/no insurance + understand that my EF is incredibly brittle, and mine is down on power so it's louder and slower.

why tho.

Well, when it's this bad:
I feel like a roll cage wouldn't make a difference.

>I met a bunch of living people and none of them had died in car wrecks

Damn man, 100000% safety guaranteed

Don't worry user, It's going to get stolen before you even get the chance to kill yourself with it.

omg is he okay

fug that was a slick looking paint-job and nice wheels too...

>shitty macco paint job
>cheap XXR wheels/replicas

cheap ricer garbage.

Gee, I wonder.

lacommere43.fr/fait-divers/item/7962-yssingeaux-un-mort-dans-un-face-a-face-sur-la-rn88.html

this

ever since i got a street bike im more aware and i can actually see what the fuck is going on around me all the time.

FREEDOM
R
E
E
D
O
M

it really doesnt feel like youre going to die instantly when youre driving one to be honest, you get used to it

youtube.com/watch?v=Rb-P17vgXYo

>this will never EVER be me

I was thinking about that anime the other day