any guesses?

calling mr2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9q0Rrg7w4Xk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fiero

But will there be a bodykit?

Starion.

That's what that angled front end immediately made me think of, though.

I unironically recognize that bulge where the hood meets the front fascia, as well as that lip spoiler. It's an AW11 MR2. My FX16 had a very similar lip spoiler design, and that car clearly isn't an AE86, AE82 or MA70

Take this shit to >>reddit

Definitely an AW11.

He has no history with that car. He's wanted an aw11 for a long time so that makes the most sense

He has done that Chrysler conquest though which is just a rebadged starion.

100% sure it's an AW11. I had one under a tarp for 6 months and that's the exact shape it made. All the other lines match up.

RIP Mr. Furfagular

Snap oversteer claims another worthless life

AW11's aren't nearly as bad as the SW20, partly for the fact that AW11's are pretty slow lol. I love them but god damn is the 4AGE a torqueless wonder

Snap understeer is a meme that only happens if you floor the brake pedal midcorner.

This.

Even on top of that a different suspension setup will fix this.

As for OP

>implying people here like Mr. Yiff

I dont think its likely an MR2. The falcon is his "fun" car. He needs a daily driver so its probably something REALLY cheap REALLY high MPG, just like what the fit was.

You can throw the carbys off of a first generation R1 on them with bigger jets and get pretty good results. Nothing spectacular but it helps.

Nobody cares, fuck this guy

no shit I have an AW11 outside under that same cover right now, spooky

Bodykit.

something mopar from lee Iacocca's days, since Mr. regular won't stop jerking off to the old man

I WANT AN AW11 SO FUCKING MUCH, BUT IF THIS FUCKING CUNT HAS ONE, THENN THAT WOULD BE THE AW11 FUCKING RUINED FOR ME

REVEALED!!

youtube.com/watch?v=9q0Rrg7w4Xk

I WILL ACTUALLY KILL EVERY FUCKER ON THIS FUCKING PLANET, EVERYTHING I FUCKING LOVE ALWAYS GETS RUINED BY RETARDS

melt down

WHAT THE FUCK ELSE DOES IT LOOK SHERLOCK, OF COURSE IM HAVING A FUCKING MELTDOWN ABOUT THIS FUCKING SHIT

I'm glad he got what he wanted. I do t hate Regular, a lot of his reviews are funny

Chill the fuck out, autist. If you want one go buy one

Why are you so fucking mad that someone you dont like gets a car you love.

you called it

God people sure are spiteful towards Mr. Regular....