/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Actually thought the summon cooldown meant something
>Patch 1.13
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/174945
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Patches boss when?

>K***ht is censored.
>The other day I got invaded by someone named Cunt.

Hey man, power-stancing is pretty damn fun. Especially once you get Orma and Reeve's.

Any PS4 player have a spare un-upgraded friede's great scythe they don't mind giving up?

Sign down at Church.

Still sorry mate

Caps don't count

It might be cheat engine or some other tomfoolery, but I've seen people with uncensored Knight. It's been during China hours though.

Cunt isn't racist, and therefore is perfectly fine.

What?
You don't RIKE it?

Being a dark sorcerer is suffering

>still no blessing from Gravelord Nito and the Pardoners of Velka

whoever makes their filter seems to go to urban dictionary, and didn't pass level 1 programming because they can't parse strings for shit

You already posted that

>Slave Knight Gael doesn't change into Uncle Gael on the last fase

Missed opportunity

>Preacher's Right Arm weapon art
>Un-upgraded
>20 int
>230+ damage per attack

So does this end up doing absolutely fucking obscene damage or does it not scale much

If I wanted to make the lowest possible level invader, what's the soul level I should be doing?

I'm at SL1 right now, but I figure I should level up to maybe 10 so I can invade down a little? How far do you invade upwards now?

>murky long staff

Goddamn I hate this thing lookwise. I know it has "long" in its name, but they overdid it. And that little cloth/bandthing on top of it is irritating.

tfw Vicars will never come back

Midir is one of the easier bosses of the game
Unless you get oneshot by him you have literally NO EXCUSE

Anyone wanna help me with NG++ Midir on PC?
The bastard is giving me a real headache

it scales really shit with strength but I'm pretty sure there's still a glitch where buffing your right hand weapon with something increases the damage

Hey

You don't see someone getting hit by dark edge every day

In the end, at the end of everything that ever was, was Patches right all along?

Thanks guys! He seriously fucked me over there a few times, so a fucking barrage of chaos vestiges to his face at the end there felt good.

Appreciate the help and the embers from both of yous!

can you freeaim dark edge after you cast it?

So sorry I wasn't able to join in.
Did I at least help in some way?

>pontiff as pyro

I remember just running away and shitting fire at him, worked pretty well. Just have to watch out for his distance closing moves

I can
Unless I run out of Ashtus on my meme lightning arrow hypermode build
But I don't think it's gonna happen

yes

Yeah but only when unlocked, it doesn't work like ultras where you can freeaim while locked

How's my faith girl looking?

I think I have one on one of my characters, let me check.

cool where do we meet up, Ringed Inner Wall bonfire?

See my problem was I love fighting him so I just buffed up my mace and went in mano-e-mano, completely forgetting I'm a glass cannon.

I only beat him once i fetished up. Pic related.

You gave me a bunch of embers, which helps a lot and is appreciated mate.

wut, you can't free aim with ultras while lock on in DaS3, that's DaS2

You can, negro

Check the option menu

I guess. What pass?

post ass shot

black leather boots or dancers

Thanks user

It's a cosplay build, I swear!

unembered hp was a mistake, everything is over in two stunlocks
also the reson #1 why people play so passively

I wonder if that user died.

pass is "midir"
so anyone that wants to do him can join I guess

Is theif worst starting class?

Nah.
He got ganked while using an Eye of Death.

RIP.

Looking like she needs to be HOLLOWED

Want anything? Also, when ya going to londor?
I got nothing else to do

Ok wait ~5 min

PC FC Anor Londo (1st bonfire)
pass: dsg

ls there any point for poison/bleed infusion in this game? Resins seem to apply more poison/bleed and also don't sacrifice damage

>NG++
>co-op
see you guys in six hours

>Life +3, Favor +3, and Chain.

I heard Chain got buffed. Is it that good now?

Are luck build still viable? Do they increase bleed at a considerable amount?

never seen poison or bleed infusion do anything useful at all but I bet there's one specific build with one weapon that somehow works

Herald is objectively the worst

Off-hand poison/bleed infused daggers could work well.

what, still here?

Wanna make a dex build, suggestions?

hey guys if i kill the fat guy first do the fast one go to super super saiyan too?

oregano

well, you did ask

>tfw parry and roll backwards

omw

>doesn't change to Dark Lord Gael

yeah he do

hay dess

Get a weebstick if you want to be a ninja.
Uchi, Chaos Blade, Dual Weebstick, anything really.

What's the Exile curved greatsword of dark souls 3?

I do in fact have one. Would you mind helping me transfer some souls between characters while we are at it, pretty please? I drop you the scythe + the souls, then you summon my other character and drop me the souls? Need anything else?

It's extremely good. 15 free levels for only 3% absorption loss, which can be cancelled out anyway by just wearing heavier armor which you can now do with the extra 5 vit.

Uh yeah sure. If you have a spare frayed blade that would be nice too. Making a dex / int build.

If you can put a sign at high wall I'd appreciate it. Pass is scythe with no caps

Can your character sit on my face

What's the most fitting build for partaking?

active!

>Doesn't change to Uncle Gael, Slave of the Dark Soul

Thief is useful if you're doing a bleed or Luck build and need some utility spells like Spook.

Herald has an unreasonable amount of waste Luck, and waste points in physical stats if you're going a pure caster build (not to mention a higher than usual amount of Vit). Cleric is only slightly less shitty because it minmaxes Vit, Dex and Int better (at the cost of even more Luck than Herald for some fucking reason).

only 5 more sunlight medals in dark souls 2

I only have an unupgraded frayed blade on a third character I think, so if you don't mind summoning me a three times..

anyone on ps4 want to co-op anything?

Scythes all the way down.

That's completely fine to me if you don't mind it. I don't want to like take items you want.

thanks user
that was a really sweet build you got there

>only 3% absorption loss

Oh dip, that's way better. I was tempted to use it even before the buff. using it for sure now

Dark hand iron flesh, the maximum in vit and vigor.

>K***ht is censored
>Nigger Killer is not censored

Really calcifies my pineal gland.

That was actually pretty fast
Faith builds OP

Off-infusing an innate bleed/poison weapon is pretty decent since you can apply two status effects at once.

Don't bother with Carthus Rouge anymore, that shit's worthless after the nerf. Bleed-infused weapons actually get a bunch of bleed buildup now, it's kind of nice.

I was thinking Gravewarden swords, but that Great Corvian Scythe doesnt sound too bad.

>get invaded
>dude has no poise, great sythe and grass crest shield.
>I have elite knight set+5 and child's mask
>magic weapon my man serpent greatsword+13
>he poisons me
>for what purpose
>he toxics me
>shit ok
>hit him 3 times and he drops dead
What was he trying to do? He didn't even try to hit me.

come join - very active!
all SL welcomed

Nah, it's fine. Alright, summon me now for the blade and after that summon me again to drop the souls please.

>first phase isn't Gael, the Pygmy Beast
>second phase isn't Gael, the Slave Knight
>third phase isn't Gael, the Dark Soul of Man

I could use a hand with Greatwolf, actually. I don't really have enough DPS to be able to kill Gravetender before the doggo spawns.

Sounds good. When I see the sign I will

Lol oh man that fucking bleed and poison aura really fucking works. Been using it whenever the host summons too many phantoms

Need; Cathedral gauntlets, cathedral great shield, great mace

xbox

send help

Yo this any good for a faith build? Finally getting a bit tired with my 120 after blasting through NG+ everything, so figure it's time to be the man of many miracles and lightning bolts
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/174945

>fourth phase isn't Gael, Pain of Ages

Doggo automatically spawns when Gravetender hits around 50% HP and you stay on his ass to keep him from doing the summon gesture. But a summon does help in splitting up the two so that it's easier to get rid of Gravetender.

be there in a sec

I'm heading to Irithyll dungeon now. If you wanna join the romp I'll be at the first bonfire there.

I went through there for the first time a few days ago so I sort of remember it. My main priority is getting to capital so I can free Karla.