Simpy amazing

simpy amazing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ekqlTDsygNs
foxnews.com/world/2017/06/19/us-shoot-down-syrian-jet-prompts-russian-threat.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SIj2GVfua84
youtube.com/watch?v=mx8eloQbVGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look, I don't know how much you know about jet engines, but having an intake right next to your face isn't going to do you any favors.

Oh boy, the tank is almost empty. Thankfully most petrol stations also have unleaded kerosene.

Pushrod fangirls BTFO

If it actually was a Mig 25 turbine it would be bigger than the car. This is from a really small plane or a heli. And I certainly wouldn't want to sit right in front of this intake.

out of all cars he coulda chose:

challenger, mercedes s class, taho, jeep, hovercraft

when the fuck did you come back? i haven't seen that trip in years

I've been around but this board is boring now that there's a general thread for everything so I mostly just lurk

youtu.be/ekqlTDsygNs

>The engine is a General Electric Model T58-8F. This is a helicopter turboshaft engine that was converted to a jet engine.

Why doesn't Elon Musk buy two dozen high end fighter jets and munitions and train a small private army to go along with them to go around the world plundering and looting? I don't fucking get it. If I was him I'd have a militaristic empire to begin with to eventually expand into space.

If its a jurisdictional thing, can't he just build a giant platform on the ocean to house and train the private force? Or make an arrangement with some dictator in Africa or Asia? It makes no sense to be that rich and not become a conquerer.

So just build Outer Heaven?

Why don't you take your autism medication?

wow, i guess so.

great, call anyone with some dreams and imagination autistic. what is it like living in a neutered grey world?

i'll have you know i can accomplish anything if i put my mind to it. if i want to build a private army and air force and by a cheap deisel aircraft carrier from russia, hire some men, and then go travelling around the world looting and killing, I'll fucking do it!!!

we will start in africa and then inch around the world to southeast asia where we will overthrow burmese junta and set up full-blown narco state by uniting all groups into one and begin exports of high grade heroin worldwide

Prove that you're the real dead

He should've swap it in a Twingo. The goofy ass look of a twingo but having a fucking jet engine on it would be a site to see.

>street legal

>this guy is sitting in front of you in traffic
>light turns green
>he accelerates
>afterburner literally scorches the paint off your car
>melts laminated glass
>jet flames rush into the cabin of your car
>you're roasted alive in 2.53 seconds flat

Gas powered cars run in the 5s, why the fuck would i want a jet engine?

>russian jet engine

sweet, it'll almost outlast a rotary rebuild cycle

same reason people run rotary engines, so they can be special snowflakes and remind you about it

russian jet engines are very reliable tho, more so than most western engines

foxnews.com/world/2017/06/19/us-shoot-down-syrian-jet-prompts-russian-threat.html

>citation needed: the post

here's a never seen before picture of the volvo's interior. I posted this to Veeky Forums back then but I cropped out the window winder because people would've laughed at me for not having electric windows

that has nothing to do with reliability you braindead autist?

>lurk more: the post

next you will tell me russian rockets are not reliable

the su-27 is 31 years old and is still faster than any modern production fighter jet including the f-22 raptor

this may or may not be true, i just read it on a youtube comment

american fighter jets are pigfat just like their cars. overprices technological burdens. a talented pilot in a 31 year old russian jet could probably hold his own against a modern american pilot

I have no experience or real knowledge base of which to make these claims, i just feel like saying this

>cant be used with a transmission
>terrible throttle control
>extremely rear heavy
>not even sure how the intake works if it's in the cabin
Truly a wonder

They aren't

>2400hp
>6 second car
What a piece of shit

yet the soyuz has seen more airtime than any rocket ever and its the only way americans can reach the space station

thats about what any car with that power will be doing

Lutz has around 3000 and runs 5.8x

Jet engines can run on anything flammable or oil based if tuned appropriately. Diesel would work just fine. Older diesel engines run fine on Jet A1 with some additives.

>For not having electric windows
People care? I've got electric at the moment. Didn't in my last car, did before that.

>because people would've laughed at me for not having electric windows
Wow, that takes me back. I can't even remember the last time someone brought that up.

High seas piracy is a violation of international maritime law and you would be sunk immediately. Aircraft carriers, even shitty little Russian ones can't hide.

fpbp

Soyuez is a spacecraft. It can be launched by many different rockets.

>2017
>not snap-oversteering to the moon in your japanese godmachine

>I cropped out the window winder because people would've laughed at me for not having electric windows
Nowadays, fucktards mock crank-starters for not being muh convenient button.

dead's been making the shittiest shitposts on /g/ all this time

Soyuz is also a rocket engine dumb dumb

oh you

>putting a jet engine in your car
>street legal

o i am laffin

>living in a yuropoor country

>turn on air conditioner
>gain 5 HP

Eh. Twingo is always better.

The CIA will fuck your life up for trying to compete with them in the heroin trade.

youtube.com/watch?v=SIj2GVfua84

The MiG-25 powerplant was not though, it pretty much destroyed itself mid flight

Crank windows are nice since they almost never break. The real problem is that fucking transmission.

>less money than Elon
>controls the most powerful military in human history

>can't he just build a giant platform on the ocean to house and train the private force?
punished_elon.jpeg

>I have no experience or real knowledge base of which to make these claims, i just feel like saying this

Veeky Forums - Auto

>aircraft carrier
>not oil rig
I shiggy diggy hope you fix your mistake next time

You are the stupidest person on Veeky Forums right now.

Thank's

Wrong on literally every point

Boohoo
I don't like soft cars or anything remotely feminine
My momma hugged me too much

That's too small to be a MiG-25 engine. Tumansky R-15s are xboxhueg

oh come on the AMD thing really works every time

I can't wait for threadripper and vega to come out when they will disappoint everyone again

I know. I made the image for other purposes but posted it here too because I figured people would be dumb enough to actually fall for it

I legit thought everyone knew about this Beetle
its been around forever

how is that small thing a mig25 turbine? Fucking fake news.

youtube.com/watch?v=mx8eloQbVGs
You called?

read the thread dumbass I just said it was fake

You can't just do that, Boss.

> street legal

>oh boy, a thread about a decade old mod
>notice trip
breddy cheeky, m8

I'm impressed your still alive. Automatic Volvo 850s are a shit.

> I can accomplish anything if I put my mind to it.
How about getting a fucking trade job and leaving your mothers house?

Oh no my batteries dead and it's raining, but wait I have powered windows. PRAISE ALLAH!!

dead's shitposting was positively civilized by today's standards.

bullshit that is out of a foxbat

This. The Mig-25 is a beast, each of the R15 engines is something like 22 feet long, 5 feet across and weighs about twice what that car does.

Only when pushed to maximum speed (mach 3.2+). Pilots are not supposed to exceed mach 2.8 without special authorization.

I would definitely like to see a real life Big Boss happen in my lifetime.

how come impressed?

its street legal in California