overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

Previously:
The Overwatch Monthly Melee, a minor tournament, is now live:
twitch
.tv/curse

I really enjoy her, she's kind of a mix of other characters' abilities but mixed in a way that works.

>M1 is a mini-Bastion Sentry Mode gun with smaller spread, good damage, 150 ammo, and no damage falloff, excellent for giving cover/suppression fire
>Halt! is a mini-Graviton that yanks people around and has excellent use for grouping up enemies for an ult, yanking them off clifs and into pits, pulling them out of position when they try to ult, and lifting up Reinhardt so your Rein can Earthshatter
>Fortify is 50% damage reduction and makes Orisa immune to ALL movement-affecting effects, pop it when a Rein charges and watch him splat himself silly on you
>Barrier has 900HP, lasts 20 seconds with a 13-second cooldown that starts on use, can be positioned anywhere, and provides a bit of side and top coverage
>Supercharger is Mercy damage boost for the entire party for 15 seconds, incredibly powerful

Her biggest weaknesses are low health for a tank (400, same as Zarya but Zarya's Shield regenerates while Orisa's Armor doesn't), no mobility abilities, and a big hitbox. She's an anchor tank best for Defense and on Control maps and needs a healer and anti-flanker to perform best, but her abilities give her awesome utility and she pairs up excellently with all the other tanks.

Sleepymaker

Genji really should get a Kamen Rider skin, it would be cool

Rein vs Rein is the only thing that takes skill in this entire game.

Do you think the Overwatch universe has merchandise of its most popular heroes from the glory days?

D.va buff when

SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I hope Blizzard has another event coming up or something because it's going to be a fucking dry spot until August otherwise and that will drastically affect the player base.

>shit nigger meme
>le edition maymay that makes no sense other than to bait /int/ trash
>esports

Worst op I've seen.

Jamison Fawkes!

Why are there so many threads up right now?

zennys sister looks like a slut

Yes. Overwatch Action Figures™ certainly existed (and probably still exists after their fall) with the usual shit like Winston w/ Monkey Punch and Tesla Cannon (AKA a phone charger) or some shit like that.

>So many
>Two
>One of which has reached bump limit

>buff
she's already pretty good, how would you go about buffing without making her an auto-pick?

Reyes blew up HQ because there was much more Jack Morrison merchandise than Gabriel Reyes

How to fix Sombra

1. Shrink the Uzi spread massively
2. Hack timer doesn't start until she's father than 100m from the target
3. EMP randomly reassigns the enemy's movement keys
4. Winning a match with Sombra rewards you with a qt Latina hacker gf that bullies you and makes you lick and massage her sweaty brown feets

What if Reaper's design was based off a halloween Gabriel action figure?

*throws suriken at u from far away*

never watched the show but i do like the character, and it would be fitting for him. But doesn't he use a blaster? or does he have a sword sometimes?

Plus they always get him wrong. He's not that angry.

>1
Yes
>2
Oh great, a game of hide and seek where a stealthy enough Sombra can and will lock down an entire team.
>3
No, but if it were to be it would need a timer before resetting the keys.
>4
PotG or you dont get her.

Do it one more time and you'll get no healing for a week.

you can't make a fake out of the real deal

Give her back her 400 Armor so she doesn't pop like a zit when someone looks at her funny.

>implying you won't heal him anyway

GENJIIII WHERE ARE YOUUUUU

Wow, Chu was writer for Neverwinter Nights 2 which won an award for best story.

He can die for all I care. But only if several more teammates die as well.

>Hack now is now permanent on buildings and swaps their teams (i.e. a Sombra hacking a Symmetra Teleporter turns it into a Sombra Teleporter and allows Sombra's team to utilize it, Sentry Turrets either from Symmetra or Torbjorn can be hacked and allied Torbjorns can heal and upgrade hacked turrets.)

Can't wait till this artist finishes the commission I have of Reyes eating out

I somehow have 2/10 placement matches even though I've never played comp. Oh well, is soloqueueing for comp a good idea?

He was additional design or some random shit like that, not in an actually important role

What is she dreaming about?

Death

>is letting the roulette matchmaking system decide your teammates a good idea
Like majority of the players solo queue anyways.

Yes. Get them out of the way, then play with friends.

>mercy mains are complaining about getting less SR than other players

that's because you've been carried every single fucking game. you don't deserve to get more SR, you piece of shit. Hide and press Q, wow what an insane display of FPS skill.

>got a card for fth kills today

Is this a sign that McReeee will soon be restored to his former glory?

Also consider the following: McCree can use his abilities during high noon but it takes 20% longer to charge. Yay/nay?

Okay how about
> 2
Can only hack only have one hacked enemy at a time
> 3
Key reset is only 5 seconds and doesn't stack with m2 hack
> 4
She still becomes your gf, but if you don't get PotG she femdoms you and pegs/kicks your balls.

my pc is old and I need to upgrade, anyone have experience from "building" or buying a pc from cyberpower?

>play QP
>Widowmaker every single game on both teams
>Hanzo 85% of the time on BOTH FUCKING TEAMS
>literally 5/8 of the remaining players pick Attackers regardless of how hard it'll fuck the team over even further

Do you dribbling children HAVE to ruin every single game? Is it THAT hard for you to pick something mildly conducive to team composition, or is feeling like you kill the most people the only thing that matters to you?

I'm pretty sure they're going to do something with her defense matrix soon
I can see it now
>D.va's defense matrix will now have a 1000 damage threshold before it is disabled
>It will no longer absorb the concussive effect of helix rockets, pharahs rockets, or junkrats mine

go play comp with your tryhard lookin ass lmao

but its just QP lmao dont worry about it

Who wears the strap on in the relationship?

The golden years. Without a doubt, the curtains draw after one of the actors permanently leaves the stage.

>play Rein
>there's a D.Va on the enemy team

how am I supposed to build charge

>play QP

why?

>being this assblasted about quick play
It's just quick play bro.

>needing a strap at all

> Hackers
> Bots
> Every game

Why even bother?

I just want to have fun, I'm sorry if that bothers you.

I would stick to solo for placements because having friends with you will give you a group SR and could fuck up your placements.
After you get ranked, make sure you play a few more games on your own as well because your post-placement SR gains/losses can be really fucking drastic. I lost like 600 SR after playing a few games with an unranked friend immediately after my placements last season.

Just don't go past a 4 man group when you do play with friends since I believe that puts you into queues where you can get matched with full premade teams.

Winston does.

Healers getting less SR than everyone else is the worst idea anyone's ever had and you know it. I don't know HOW that fucking made it into the game.

"Hey nobody ever wants to play healer, let's exacerbate the problem by punishing anyone who plays them well"

Sombra, Zen, Bastion and Orisa are fine. Stop complaining.

Er I think its 4 man groups that do that actually, so don't play with more than 2 friends at a time

How do you think she killed him?

>babymaker

With her fucking huge shoulders

ideally, every player should gain/lose the same amount of SR based off win or loss, with the only possibly extra variable being some sort of "You carried the team, here's 5 extra points"

but if we HAVE to go off of tiers, id say
>healers get most
>Tanks get average
>DPS get least

I haven't done much reading, why don't they just repair the omnics when they """die"""?

How do we fix her?

Wait one/two of the Hanzo legendaries is going to be christmas cake Hanzo isn't it

Some of them have a sword yeah

Make her vacuum a bit quicker and a bit wider
Make her spray have a closer grouping upclose, but to be fair have a significant dropoff after some medium range
Make her reload animation some .5 seconds shorter

I just find it incredibly hard to believe you're having "fun" while our entire team is getting our asses fucked into the dirt by a single Winston that only I ever kill.

You're admitting that you play Quick Play solely to get a few headshots and then die while never ACTUALLY attempting to help with the games objective, which believe it or not, isn't "kill two people per life and then whiff your ult all alone"

You can't even say that you're practicing because the habits you form by doing this are detrimental in an actual game when people try with their comp, so why bother?

More health/armor
More damage reduction on her shift
Lower cooldown on barrier so she can actually be mobile enough to push a payload

Probably with a knife or a gun.

Probably.

>bloody knife
>multiple stab wounds
>both in night clothes
I think I can figure out what happened.

Gerard and Amelie (Who was brainwashed) were preparing for sexy time (or nice cuddles) when Amelie's brainwash took over, she told Gerard to get comfortable while she went into the kitchen (Or wherever the knives are held) and took a knife, walked back into the room, where Gerard was looking at a picture of the two, She crawled onto the bed and he assumed he was about to get laid or something, when he instead received 3-5 stabs into the chest, maybe a few into the neck.
I can't imagine her being able to do this without resistance, thus the cut (or large splotch of blood) on her leg.
10/10 would kill a husbando with a boner again.

When are we going to make the /d2g/ official plat shitter team?

Well, I mean you can repair the omnics, but you'd kind of lose the experiences/memories/reactions and have them not be them anymore. Kind of like they lose their soul in a way.

when at least 6 of us make it to plat

>Forgetting the most fun tank to play
Otherwise the list looks fine

DPS has the biggest responsibility and the most difficult role in the game.

A ranking system that rewards healers the most is not sustainable because the role is not difficult or requires much skill. It's completely fair and logical.

>Tossed into 2nd 5-man competitive + me in a row
>Literally being spawn camped by a non-pocketed pharah with a McCree and a Soldier on our team missing every shot.
>They complain when I go widow and kill her in one shot.

Alrighty welp. See you all after the holiday weekend.

Mercy mains pls

I think Orisa needs more health and armor, she feels way too squishy for a tank and that's considering Zarya, Orisa needs either more damage with her weapon, her Halt! needs a larger AoE, her abilities in general need a cooldown reduction and Fortify could use some extra reduction.

Tank ranking in terms of most fun to play (revised)

1. Orisa
2. Zarya & Winston
3. Roadhog
4. D. Va
5. Reinhardt

Is this bait? I play a lot of support and I don't think healers should get the most. Playing support is mad fucking easy.

Holy fuuuuuuuck! This is so WRONG, user!!

Number one is OBJECTIVEY Roadhog. If you disagree, you just suck with him. Hooking niggers from across the map, blasting Tracers and Lucios that get too close in the face and bam they're dead in one shot? It's a fucking riot.
"Oh he takes no skill"
Okay, go main him and hit GM then, I'll wait

After that, it's
2. Zarya
3. Orisa
4. D.Va
5. Le Epix Hammerswing von Standaround

find me a mercy player in silver who realizes you can use rez on less than 5 people and i will cut my balls off and mail them to you

>D.VA keeps getting new hurt sounds
>They sound more lewd then the last
What the fuck is Blizzard doing

>t. Reaper Main

Does anyone have the pictures of the female underage Tracer cosplayer? Asking for a friend haha.

You made me forget the monkey too, he's tied for most fun, I'll concede that.

Any system that prioritizes one rank over another in turn just causes a drought in 2 fields and a saturation in one

That being said, healers have to do 2 roles, essentially being able to keep 4-5 people alive while being able to defend themselves against harassment/flank, and focus

>tfw locking widowmaker every game and tilting the team so hard they just throw the game
wtf I love widowmaker now.

Still disagree on Winston not being on the top

1. Winston
2. Zarya and Orisa
3. Roadhog
4. D. Va
5. Literally anything else
6. Reinhardt

That is if whatever holds their memories is damaged beyond repair. It's certainly in their head or else Widow wouldn't aim for a headshot.

I am having plenty of fun.
Usually I go tracer and especially if we're getting shit on, I get to practice being slippery which does translate to ranked actually.

slowly but surely they are encouraging custom games where the whole point is to hit a woman character just to hear their lewd grunts