Failed the driving exam 3 times in Ontario Canada

>Failed the driving exam 3 times in Ontario Canada

4th times the charm... r-right?

Don't you just have to have the iq to voluntarily breathe to get your license in Canada?

We're all gonna make it.

>MUMMY GUY
>FUCKED UP HAIRCUT

lost

I wish

G1 yes, G2 and G are possible to fail. Still pretty simple if you're used to driving though

>tfw op
>tfw failed g1 once and then nearly failed g1 the second time but passed by 1

Where in Ontario? If you failed in Toronto then you need more practice. On the other hand if you failed in Orangeville or some shit then kys.

>Failed the G1 th first time because I mixed up 0.8 and 0.08, along with 0.5 and 0.05
Funnily enough I passed the G2 easily and I'm going to do my G in a week, but I'll never get over that amount of disappointment in myself

>tfw failed twice in aurora

how in the fuck

they hand out licenses here to the dumbest fucking idiots, you really have to be quite bad to be failing unless they're much stricter where you are than they are down here in windsor.

>take test in Windsor
>here about the notorious "Dragon Lady" who is insanely strict, illegally fails people for shit etc.
>legend has it no one in the city has ever passed with her testing
>take G2 test
>dirty blonde milf gets in, seems alright
>try to get in to the left turn lane too early and travel on the "zebra lines", instructor is just like "FYI that's an illegal maneuver. Just don't do it again."
>take rest of test with no issues
>only comment was I was taking turns too slowly (I was taking them at 10km/h rather than 20km/h like my driver's ed teacher had recommended to me to try and reduce lateral g's the instructor may have felt)
>easybutton.mp3
>get back in car with mom
>"Guess what? You got the Dragon Lady!"
>man sitting next to her in the DriveTest building had his son just fail before it was my turn and she failed the three people before him
>was apparently in a "pissed off" mood when she went out to test me

How the fuck are people this bad at driving? There's no excuse for failing your G2 or G test in Ontario

i failed the written exam the first time..

whatever

I had her also, and passed. I was even going 80 on huron church and she just had me slow down instead of marking it on the sheet lol.

>passed the exam on my first try
'Murika.

I had some big Mexican guy do my G test and he was 10 times the hardass that she could've ever been. I still passed fairly easily though despite a few fuckups. It's also nice how understanding people are of speeding here. I guess it's the tradeoff for shitty roads and worse drivers

Find a testing center outside of the larger cities, the driving test is far easier in a town of 4K vs a city of 700k...
>lived in Ottawa, but took the drivers portion in Winchester

Which location are you taking the test?

How the fuck do you fail in Ontario? I ran a red light and the guy still passed me

Almost everyone I've met failed their G2 test at least once. These are the same people who will criticize other people's driving and how shitty our driver's ed is here at every opportunity.

The initial test or the advanced test?

I hear the advanced test basically fails everyone and is basically a money making scheme, but if you're failing the initial driving test that many times you should maybe reconsider if driving is for you.

You've got some dumb fucking friends homie.

If you fail your G1 once you should literally be banned from touching a steering wheel for 10 years. No fucking excuse for failing those piss easy tests. Found out my nephew failed it. Never been so disappointed in someone my entire life.

>Never been so disappointed in someone my entire life
You haven't looked at a mirror then

>the entirety of the Windsor car scene and any Windsorite under the age of 25 with a driver's license for that matter

Sounds about right

Stay mad bus rider.

>needing to memorize trivial bullshit like average motorcycle insurance rates and shit

G1 tests are fucking retarded

Just keep trying user. You can do it!

I've come to the conclusion it must be piss easy in oregon or all of the states. I passed mine, and I went 30 or so in a 25 MPH zone, I hardly checked my blindspots, on one of the train track crossings I only checked one way, and still passed. Like shit I probably should of failed and they still went 'HERE YA GO!'

wtf are you retarded?

>barely managed to remember all the dumbass signs
>pass and get my N
>its been years and I plan on keeping my N for as long as possible so I don't have to go back
>scared of more stupid signs or which way to turn the wheel when on a hill or some shit
I own a Civic now and I can't see out of my back windows. I'm worried they'll fail me for using my backup cam which I always use.

How the fuck do you backup in a parking space with only 45 degrees FOV?

>did a burnout in my test
>still passed

Jesus christ. Do the world a favour and take some lessons.

Anyone that fails at least once should not be given a license as they will cause atleast 1 accident.

Sure you did

Tfw failed once and have caused 0 accidents

This. The G1 test in particular is bullshit

With the failure rate we have apparently not