Alright Veeky Forums what's your dream car trip? Pic kinda related

Alright Veeky Forums what's your dream car trip? Pic kinda related.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/special/2014/newsspec_8703/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Enjoy being raped and decapitated. I'd just go down south (am New Zealand, Wanganui to be more specific) and go fishing then head back up.

I'd like to do one across continental Europe from like London to Vladivostok in a Lada Niva or maybe the opposite direction so I could buy the Niva in Russia. Stop at all the cool and interesting places along the way in Europe and Russia.

I'd also like to do the Panamerica highway from Argentina to Prudhoe including the Darien Gap but that's not exactly doable, or safe.

I also really enjoy my road trips from Phoenix to Reno so if I could do that in a few really cool cars I'd be happy

I've calculated that you could get raped and decapitated at least 274 times during this trip, and that's a conservative estimate.

That route is impossible for a number of reasons. t. Overlander

It's as if you're illiterate or unable to click on the picture or something.

Regardless I've always wanted to take a Dual sport or adventure bike out west and just ride through the wilderness for about a month.

Yea I get the fucking joke, just saying that 2 weeks in the Congo is going to turn you into a headless rape manakin.

I've always wondered if my Crown Vic could survive the Pan-American highway, excluding the Darien of course

>mfw all these /pol/ tards and suburban warriors so scared of the world thinking they would be even bothered in some of these countries.

Sure places like the middle east you might be fucked, but for everything else you'll be alright.

Proof?

this dudes story bbc.co.uk/news/special/2014/newsspec_8703/index.html

The Sperg is strong with this one.

Boy I hope your vehicle has firing ports and can run on flat tires

We're planing this trip with my dad and brother for September. 6000 KM, 400L of fuel round trip. We're taking 2 weeks to do it, in my father's 2014 Subaru Outback.

just be careful with your license plate

Some parts are pretty shit (notably in Honduras and Peru) but all passable with 2wd if you can handle the potholes.

>I've always wondered if my Crown Vic could survive the Pan-American highway,

There are occasional bandits along that highway. It is hit or miss if you encounter them. Professional explorers may have one or two cars shown in photos, but they never show you all the others in the caravan such as security, backup, and a maintenance staff. It's that caravan of security that keeps the bandits at bay.

I already did one with my dad once. We drove from Coblenz (Germany) to Omsk (Russia). 600km in an 06 Tuareg. It was pretty ok.

>Yurop
not even once
I'd rather keep going to South America

Their trip was in the early 90s, when Central Africa was a lot less fucked up. Currently you'd likely get kidnapped and held for ransom or simply killed in DRC, CAR, South Sudan, and Burundi. I don't even know if you can legally enter Burundi at the moment. Northern Niger is a little dicey. Western Sudan is a mess. Aside from that, tho, much of Africa is based.
t. NGOfag

>just saying that 2 weeks in the Congo is going to turn you into a headless rape manakin.
obviously this is necessary in order to reach the succ

really makes you think

I want to offroad this

>Going through Afghanistan
You'd blow up about 24 times before you reached the border crossing

I get the joke, I'm just saying, it'd be safer to go through the other 'stans

I drive a Toyota truck so they'd just think I'm one of them

Lmao, should cover yourself in black too and pledge temporary allegiance to them

>that island

argentina isnt white btw

While you're in Europe you should also visit Fucking, Austria

I live on your path OP, patrician choice.

With a euro passport I believe you'll get into Iran without much issue, but from what I hear you're very unlikely to get into Pakistan with a vehicle