Harley Davidson roadsters are the perfect bike

Harley Davidson roadsters are the perfect bike.

They are the perfect compromise between the style and character of a harley and the rideability of a sports bike.

They are a harley but handle well.

They are a sports bike but they don't look like a space ship.

Name a more perfect bike? I bet you can't.

>style and character
These aren't riding characteristics. A sportsbike is better in every way.

It rides kinda like a sports bike though.

My Roadster is identical to the one in OP's pic

It's definitely not the fastest bike I've owned, but damn is it fun. It corners insanely well but is comfortable for longer rides.

Only downside is mid controls took some getting used to so my shins weren't whacking them, or pant legs getting caught. I hate forward controls so I just left the mids on and now I love em. Tuck your pants into your boots when getting used to MC- otherwise they can catch and you'll tip over. No joke

Honda CB125

Fuck style

Is it similar to a sportster?

Honda CBR600F4i

>comfortable
>reliable
>fast
>handles gud
>"stylish"
>inexpensive

There you go OP.

>it's an OP is an troll edition

It's the same everything, with a different bore, and body kit. There aren't even any xl frames that have a different steering head angle, like the dyna vs fat Bob, and bronson.

It's a shit handling, spaghetti framed, shaky, unreliable piece of shit with poor tank range, the suspension travel of a stanced corolla on cut springs, and no wind protection unless you like compromising steering stability by bolting even more shit onto the forks.

In the US, motorcycles are viewed as fashion accessories you take out for "cruisin" once a week during the summer and the native companies build to suit that viewpoint.

Its a horrible rip off of the scout/octane

I want a 0-60 in 3 second bike. Not a 0-60 in 10 seconds with 40 hp bike.

I would like to buy a Harley Davidson made in the USA bike, but all their bikes are shit or overpriced. I'm excited about them buying Ducati. Then I can have an Italian made, American Owned bike.

Ducati is even shittier quality.

Nobike pls, Ducati has oil leftover at the end of the day :^)

I doubt you've ever seriously rode a sportsbike.

They ride like a standard but are slower than almost every other standard on the market.

Posting a sportbike

Would you ride it?

my bike as around 40 hp and 0-60 is around 6 sec

>CBR600F4i

Fun to ride but looks like a space ship.

>Only bikes that look like space ships can handle well meme

If they were a Japanese branded bike with space ship fairing all you dumb fucks would be saying how well it rides.

American brand bike
+
no space ship fairing means
=
rides like shit according to idiots.

rip buel

What do you have against bikes that look like space ships huh?
Can't you see the soul and character in these race inspired machines who have been created with the dream of going fast in mind? why don't you think they are worth of your time or appreciation? the space ship appearance is a practical application you know..

>Only bikes that look like space ships can handle well meme
no you are missing an important point
>harley davidson roadster
>570 (five hundred and seventy) pound wet weight
570!
It's like carrying an extra passenger all the time compared to your typical liter bike
not to mention it still doesn't lean very far, doesn't have a ton of power, the brakes look a bit lacking for high duty performance and it fits rather small tires

It's a nice looking bike and is probably the better model harley you could buy but it's not a performance bike and arguably isn't meant to be.

One way or another it's still a bike so whether it feels nice to ride is up to the riders opinion but it wouldn't outperform a sports bike and there's no argument about this.

And Harleys look like antiques.

Looks and 'style' is a subjective thing.

Harleys aren't meant to be "performance" bikes anyway, even the V-Rod is slow compared to a litrebike or any other pinnacle of performance.

You don't buy a Harley to go fast, you buy it because you like the looks and the image it projects.

>2017
>still air cooling your engine
Ok whatever you say grandpa.

>And Harleys look like antiques.

>Implying that doesn't sound cool.

>Can't you see the soul and character in these race inspired machines who have been created with the dream of going fast in mind? why don't you think they are worth of your time or appreciation?

I appreciate them but they aren't my thing.

Why do people have to hate everything that doesn't look like a spaceship?

One way or another it's still a bike so whether it feels nice to ride is up to the riders opinion but it wouldn't outperform a sports bike and there's no argument about this.

But why would I want to?

Not to me.

I appreciate the old, don't get me wrong, but when it becomes all encompassing and defines who you are then I don't see the appeal any more.

Antiques are a representation of the past, and the past should stay the past instead of being constantly dragged into the present.