Webms with sound:
#

Previously on deebeeteh: Parallel universe:

Other urls found in this thread:

tucson.craigslist.org/mcy/6186774323.html
discord.gg/kYeJsrj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First!

Get the A-twin. It will never die, and you can still get it before DCT is mandatory...

The computers have come TO KILL US ALL!
Rider aids a shit. Honda was the last basiton. All is lost.

Why do harley owners chops their frames uinto rigids and put really long weird forks on them?

How did this culture start?

Better question:
Why do dentists still buy Harleys, when Indian exists (again)?

>tfw no auto downshift blipper

Got it!

CBR best bike.

VFR best bike.

its hotroding for bikes
longer forks help with straight line stability, older bikes were all hardtails
and like hotroding, it went far beyond practicality to achieve a look

>check weather forecast this morning
>sunny, no rain till 10pm
>commute to work, check again
>65% risk of rain from noon on

I may just pack it up and "work" from home

cb500 or gs500?
or should i just get a 450cc dirt bike and just not stop if the pigs fuck with me?

I don't know that feel bro

CB. Reliable. Ubiquitous parts. Fuel efficient.

Can someone teach me how to wheelie on my Taiwanese supercub? It's a semimanual.

lean back with full throttle while changing gears

You should just get a CBR1000RR without a tag and not stop if the pigs fuck with you.

Except that with the enfield being a beautiful piece of trash; the hard break in is justified. Oh whoopdefucking doo; i burnt the engine out 20,000 miles faster then usual; guess what- In between those miles old mate who didn't had to get a new speedo, his exhaust shook it'self loose and needs new gaskets, you can't see in the mirrors above 60mph and 4th gear just shore a tooth.

I'd rather rebuild my enfield early and be buying new rings like it's a fat 2smoke then deal with the vibrations and everything else on my bike shitting itself.

The bike is a meme so of fucking course a meme works on it you git.

>that feel when you drop your bike and scratch it because you were fucking with your phone

So chopping a bike into a rigid is trying to make it into a fake older bike in a way?

tucson.craigslist.org/mcy/6186774323.html

Thoughts on this, and what would be a good offer? 5900 miles on a 2002 means it's never been driven which means it may have issues I realize. The carb is probably fucked.

Offer $2500

>buying the 2013 cb600f in an hour
>same color

How fukd am I? Returning to biking after 10 yrs. last baiku was 2003 r1

Also is it true the cb has a cbr's engine and is just as fast?

Its a tame lightweight detuned version of the SS.
And no not its not as fast although it will be more pleasant for street riding

If it does, it's detuned for lower power

Also
>Asking about something when you're buying it anyway

>WR250R discontinued
>DRZ400S still in production
It's settled.

I am a serial Honda owner.
Explain "character" to me. Because it just sounds like the symptoms of a broken bike...

Yeah, people really like shitbikes

Spot on.

I started cleaning up some of my DRZ parts and assessing the damage that the Basketball Americans did to it.
>wheels and seat are rashed but fine otherwise
>handlebars bent just a teeny bit
>frame, rear subframe, swingarm, suspension all fine

>headlight smashed to shit, need a replacement, migtht get a KTM light or aftermarket
>steering neck looks like this, ebay replacement SM version is $400
wew lads

>broken bike
>new blade has almost killed several high profile riders

How is the SM version steering stem different from the dual sport or E model versions?

The SM has thicker forks, so it has bigger holes. Might have a different rake too idk, but people want them for SM builds and there are fewer of them around so the price is way up. An S/E version triple clamp is $70 all day.

Join the sperg free /dbt/ discord

discord.gg/kYeJsrj

Fuck off.

But how is the stem different. Stem has no effect on rake or fork size. I'd verify with someone that has an S model that they are different before shelling out more than the bike is worth for a stem.

The stem itself is not removable from the lower triple.

It's not pressed in? OEM looks like they are one unit but without seeing it it's hard to say. They have different part numbers but since it includes the lower triple that's not much help.

It looks like it's pressed in and then has a lock pin that's also pressed in. I'm sure it's possible to remove it but I feel like it'd be like trying to replace a valve seat, not fucking worth it.

$400 for a used questionable replacement? Getting a quote to press it out would be worth it to me.

no

First time they tried riding with Skynet as copilot. I'm not surprised.

I'm going to at least hold out for a while for one to pop up on the DRZ Owners Facebook page for $150.

>kinda wanna replace stock headlight with KTM one
>chinese knockoffs can be had for $20 on ebay
>could just get a stock shroud and update the square headlight to an LED bank
hmm

cb500 all the way its a honda so its bullet proof its got a great power much more then the gs and its going to be faster then any dirt bike you can get you cant go wrong with honda

I wonder how long it will take for me to learn enough about bikes in order to feel confident in my own opinion of them?

There is a magazine about cafe racers in the news agency. I'm gonna but that and have a read.

>cafe racers
You're off on the wrong foot already.

What year cb500?

Is cx500 good too?

Explain to me why cafe racers are bad except for that hipsters like them.

any year and yes the cx500 is a great bike had a few friends that had them tanks and hell of fun

hipsters like them, ie people who want to larp as mechanics but don't care about anything other than being seen doing it.

See that's a shit reason for not liking cafe racers.

Just because hipsters like something doesn't mean you can't like it without being a hipster.

>doesn't mean you can't like it without being a hipster.

that's not the problem, reading a magazine about cafe racers to learn about motorbikes is like those people who only draw shit anime faces and wonder why they don't get good at art.

damn

Cafe racers are objectively not the best motorcycles on the whole.

But so are most motorcycles. Ride what you want, but PLEASE don't cut up any more classic motorcycles into bobbers/cafe racers

So what should I read instead?

Something about supermotos, sportbikes, cruisers (if you insist on being a hipster), naked bikes, or adventure bikes.

I think they are the best compromise.

I want to learn how to paint a motorcycle and put art and patterns on the gas tank and fairings but I think it looks super shit on modern bikes like CBRs.

Basically I want a bike that I can re paint 2 or 3 times a year.

I also don't like the idea of having a highway cruising harley because I want to ride in the hills.

To me a cafe racer seems like the best compromise.

Oh, it's going to sit in your garage and be painted over and over. A cafe racer is perfect.

don't read any magazines they are all shite, no exceptions. you are on the wired, use it.

Clymer.

Do whatever you want with a bike that's already yours, but I agree with the general principle this guy's got.
Let restorers take over classics from here on. If you want a café, buy an abortion from some college kid that's in over his head.
You were probably planning on putting the bike on the rack for a month or two anyways. Why not rehabilitate their screwup, instead of letting it go to junkyard?
Especially if it's a Honda. They hear the words "carb sync" and throw their hands up when the bike hasn't even seen 80,000 miles yet.

Unless the bike you're staring at is already fucked. Then it's fair game.

Dumb question, but how hard would it be to fabricate fiberglass bits to make fairings with the correct look? Since nearly all bikes are now 40% plastic.

honda is gay

anybody from phoenix here?

post bike

I have a problem faggots...

I'm in love with this bike but its shit.

there's nothing shit about them
szr660 is a god tier bike

t. shit enthusiast

Nah they all dead from the heat.

t. nobike

Could be worse. Could be a Suzuki.
A Honda is what you buy when you're ready for something permanent. Or if you 1HAATO.
They overengineer simple machines, so you can focus on (joy of riding/work)

What style of bike would this be classified as?

well they lack power, but fuck they sound good and look epic.
Ye it could be a meme bike....
So there is still cancer here....

Honda motorcycles are the reason why so many Asian people drive honda cars.

midlife crisis and couldn't afford a porsche: the style

Honda motorcycles are the reason why i dont ride honda motorcycles

Bobber

Bratstyle Bobber, thank Japan for such monstrosities.

They butcher SR400's and TW's like nobodies business.

Have you ever noticed how when you are in an Asian part of the city and there are honda cars everywhere?

That's because Asians come from counties where people can only afford motorcycles and in those countries everybody says "If you want a bike that lasts and is well built get a honda".

Then when they movie to America and buy cars they get hondas because they remember how reliable hondas were said to be in Vietnam, Thailand or wherever they are from.

kako si brat

>being Australian

>Asian part of the city and there are honda cars everywhere?

It's always been Toyota, BMW and Porsche in Aus/Canada/NZ.

When was the last time you went to an Asian area?

Even the ozhonda facebook page is full of Asians.

Im good mane.
How many of the oldfags are still here?

I've been here all summer

the types of Asians that go to oz and the rest of the of the world are different.

No they aren't, i have seen chinese people get out of the car at petrol stations and just start pissing on the ground like they don't want to use the toilet those dirty little fucks just do not give a shit.

Im in croatia now in Hotel Neboder and every day i see so much BMW bikes... its unreal.

unfortunately not many at all

Are they alive? How was the SEM?

I've seen a frog bus driver do that what's your point

no deaths this year (un)fortunately
can think of a few R3s I'd like to see scrapped

whats up mane

AYYYYYY
i saw sam R3 in Croatia they sound like a fucking maxi scooter.

I hate the R3 so damn much

ayyyyyyyyy

>2 hour ride in 33°C weather coming up
it was nice knowing you lads

drink lots of water sempai

>91.4 degrees Fahrenheit
Is that supposed to be a lot? Where do you live

Western Europe. 37% humidity. We are not used to this.

Oh. After talking shit I checked this weeks weather where I live. High is only 88 Fahrenheit. Humidity is 98% though.