Wake up in commiefornia and put on my mandatory highly reflective vest

>wake up in commiefornia and put on my mandatory highly reflective vest
>walk outside with my plastic cup with water (glass is too dangerous and thus illegal)
>put my plastic cup on my car
>as a result, accidentally mod the car and get arrested for failing to meet regulations

I hope you're not trying to have a writing career.

your*

>not using the proper gender appropriate possessive pronoun "zer"

>still has the hottest women, best weather, and highest concentration of enthusiasts
Feels good to not be flyover

Move to Nevada then

Shut up Ethan you fucking scrub. You're the moron who thinks a modern BMW is more reliable than a Toyota

>possessive
>claiming ownership
das racis

>wake up in flyover shithole next to sister
>go on potato of a computer
>see posts from superior Californians
>call them all backward liberals because I'm too stupid to think of any real insults
>get in rusty coal rolling truck and drive off on only straight roads

As someone who lives here, its not as bad as everyone makes out to be, at least in northen Cali, cant speak for socal, although I had family from up here tell me LA is a shit hole. Which i don't doubt for a minute.

>500 billion dollar spending increase
>Take in 80 billion in taxes
wew lad

Bay area is alright. Overrated as fuck though. Overpriced. I'm getting out of here at the end of January.

Never move to the Los Angeles area. I've lived here my whole life just stay away from here it's shit and filled with shitty people.

The valley is okay

>be reddingfag
>wake up in commiefornia
>walk outside with my acrylic bong full of water
>put in cupholder
>420blazeit on sick mining/logging touges
>hit a bear, car is kill

>bay area
>didn't call it norcal
you're all right

>overrated as fuck

Wroung.

>blondes with big breasts
>hottest women
If you're a fag maybe

>best weather
>hot all the fucking time
How's life in little mexico?
>Enthusiasts
Are a bunch of dweebs.

Bay area has the underrated backroads

Where are you from user?

Not overrated when it literally has some of the best toughs/scenic roads in the entire country and access to FOUR TRACKS nearby.

Motorcycles don't require smog
Riding weather year round 365 days/year
Get to avoid traffic by legally splitting lanes
VIP parking for motorcycles at most locations

>thinking there are only blondes with fake breasts in California
>warm every single day
>best car culture in the US

mate I dont even live in California, I live in Connecticut.

Where does your jealous flyover ass live?

Having never been to the US,
Washington state sounds the most comfy to me
Legal weed
Vast forests
and a state that gives birth to Grunge must have done something right

>end up spending 13 hours in the coal mines like a real man

if youre ok with rain as its constantly raining there

>wake up in south florida
>beautiful sunny day like the other 364 days
>decide to take car out for a spin
>doesn't meet emissions at all
>fucking race slicks
>can deafen faggots up to 8 blocks away
>race my mates on the highway instead of going to one of the many incredible racetracks nearby
>get encouraged by the policeman
>he gives a thumbs-up to the winner
>go home
>see stunt bikers popping wheelies
>wheelies scare geezer
>worthless geezer drives into tree & dies
>police applauding

feels good to live in an uncucked state

>inb4 flyover faggots & libcucks from commiefornia get assmad
>inb4 stupid niggers assume that since north florida is rednecks, all of florida is rednecks

I love rain. In fact, making high quality audio recordings of rain is one of the my hobbies

Poor, uneducated, rampant crime, miserable as fuck to live in. May as well move to a Republican state.

>it's shit and filled with shitty people
So your dream of becoming a movie star didn't work out.
Can you just get over it?

>get taken out by sudden sideways rain
>suffocate and die from syphilis and humidity
>no semblance of curves if you live inland

>get shot by a cartel member

lol what the fuck.
You clearly don't know much about California.
It sucks for a lot of reasons, but everything you just said was wrong.
t. lived here for 17 years

ayyyyyyyyyyyy south florida masterrace

You sound like you lived somewhere similar to Palm Springs p.s. I'm Mexican but please fellow Mexicans move somewhere like yucca valley and over populate there cathedral city and Palm Springs is full of them as it is

Bay area here to confirm.
>the better bay area

>visit racetrack for curves
>street race too because there's no consequences
>humidity only affects swamp-dwelling, inbred, rednecks
>be white & never get shot

daily reminder commiefornians are so fucking autistic they willingly bought houses near laguna seca, A LITERAL FUCKING RACETRACK, and complained about the noise

nope, OC fag.
My biggest problem is it's way too fucking expensive here.

How much for rent?

And yet Laguna Seca is still there.

Mine is like $1100 right now.

>we need to make racecars restrict their exhaust flow because the dumb faggots nearby are too stupid to buy a house anywhere else

Shit that's not much different from Dhs and Palm Springs I hate the mayor from my town he's a fucking faggot trying to make it look like Palm Springs what a waste of tax money. I live in DHS for rent for a decent house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bedrooms and a decent sized house is around 1,500 a month my friend I would only see you moving here if you're paying that much for a really shitty house

must be SO fun driving on these straight roads.

fucking idiot.

Well shit, you got me there. But there's some good parts in it

>wake up in best state
>soak up 120 degrees of freedom

CARB(California Air Resource Board) is going to ban the sale of new ICE cars by 2030. Californians will have to buy their cars out of state. Unless California bans that too. Which they probably will. Of course by 2030, it will be completely mexican and the economy crashed. As all the major businesses moved to a cheaper state to operate in.

What have you heard about Santa Barbara? I'm moving there from the east coast in a month. Y'all can't possibly be worse than new jersians

>wake up in south florida
>thankfully the temperature has dropped to 90 through the night, now the 98% humidity will feel nicer
>the state is still covered in straight roads
>it's still full of geriatics
>everyone else is a horrid driver as well
>the mosquitos and alligators are still trying to eat you

I wish commiefornia didn't suck so much, maybe the fags that lived there would stop moving to Texas and ruining everything.

Maybe both you fags should stop moving to colorado. Fuck off we're full.

Wasn't planning on it, I like my 90s nipboxes being rust free

>plastuc cup is banned because it contains material that is linked to cancer

REEEE FUCKING NANNY STATE I HAVE THE RIGHT TO UNKNOWINGLY GET CANCER THANKS TO GREEDY CORPORATIONS IF I SO DESIRE

i remember parafin wax paper cups back in the 80s and early 90s. you had maybe an hour or two tops, before the bottom soaked through and the cup started falling part. which normally isn't a problem. except when you are on a long car trip.

modern paper cups are lined with plastic.

I wish the bay area would fuck off and become it's own state.

Central NC masterrace.
2 hours from beach, 2 hours from mountains (and blue ridge parkway). Lots of vacation homes and visitors, lots of locals with hospitality. Nice car/bike scenes closer to big cities like Charlotte or Greensboro and what was that last thing? Oh yeah NO RUST. Fuck commiefornia, we're like them but not pretentious faggots living above their means. Come on in y'all.

You're fucking retarded

Commiefornia has the most stupid regulation based on those stickers. If you buy a couch that came from commiefornia you'll probably see a sticker like that on it not because the couch was made with carcinogenic chemicals but because the forklift that moved the couch merely MAY have been involved with moving chemicals that COULD be carcinogenic. Its this huge regulation that basically plants anything from a warehouse or distributor with this dumb fucking sticker because of "Mights" and "Could Haves"

I doubt california will be able to avoid bankrupting itself before then. Probably won't make it past 2025, especially after single payer healthcare goes into effect.

I really doubt that'll happen. ICE will probably hang on as legacy technology. I can totally see this having a chilling effect on minorities "THATS RACISS BCUZ I CANT AFFORD ELECTRIC CAR"

>SoCal
>better than anything
California, the United States, and the world would be a better place if the LA basin sank into the sea

>Water

Look troll, everyone knows you ARE NOT allowed to have water for personal use. Its too rare for such waste.

nigger confirmed

LeMans

I can find any subculture of hot chicks in my area.
>Blondes with big tits
>Not hot
Weaboo trap loving faggot spotted

>Hot all the time
Yeah nah. Always sunny all year . You might be vitamin d deficient tho cause you seem like a beta fag with low test

The collective IQ of Florida is 80, though, so there's the tradeoff

You're delusional if you think electric cars will become mainstream.

Protip: the materials required for electric car batteries are not finite.

Quit sucking that Tesla cuck. Perhaps by 2030, Tesla will go bankrupt.

>Wake up in the great state of Texas in king size bed.
>Put on cowboy boots, hat, jeans, buckle, strap on 1911.
>Walk out of 2000sqft home on 72 acre ranch.
>greet the cattle as I climb in my truck.
>turn on some country as the straight piped big block roars to life.
>Do 90 down 75mph highways as I go for a vacation in the mountains 8 hours away.
>Do 90 again for 12 hours to the beach.
>Don't worry about my 8mpg cause gas is cheap and my land has oil.
>never have to leave this great state.

>not a Cali king
lmao get cucked

>I have zero reading comprehension

>walk outside
>get burnt to a crisp

Waited 5 minutes, went through 7 seasons.

Don't need that comifornia crap...! I got the TexasKing!

this entire post is truth

>wake up in the government sponsored vacation hot spot tennessee
>hear gunshots
>cant tell if its the ghetto or the neighbor shooting deer
>put on my pressurized A/C suit to breathe, I would otherwise die trying to breathe the pure water atmosphere
>be the only person left in the state with a license
>pass hundreds of unmarked police cars on the way to work
>hear on radio niggers burned my house down because I had an american flag
>insurance declares it a total loss and gives me a dime for compensation
>buy my property back, the neighbor's property, and every property within 5 miles
>thank based insurance policy
>driving home
>wave at officers
>get pulled over
>officer plants a case of beer in my car
>arrested for drunk driving
>license expunged
>nothing but unmarked cars on the roads
>buy tank for a whole god damn dollar
>start running over police cars
>doesnt upset anyone
>go to the media
>feds enraged I had an entire dollar to spend
>IRS shows up at my door with fake papers
>bribe the IRS for 30 cents
>spend the remainder of my life savings on a new house
>live in a trailer on 340 acres
>drive a tank to work every day
>based Tennessee

Here in PDX 1500 will get you a studio apartment

Only good thing is the craft beer

It's a great irony that commiefornia is the only state where you can legally lane split on a motorcycle. You'd think it would be legal everywhere but CA.

Santa Barbara is one of 2 good towns left in California. The other is San Luis Obispo.

yeahhhhh boiiiiiiiiiiiii rust free for life

According to 2015 US Census Bureau estimates, California's population was 72.9% White, 6.5% Black or African American, 14.7% Asian, 1.7% Native Americans, 0.5% Pacific Islander and 3.8% from two or more races.

rape another girl ethan

The cops wouldn't be able to catch us if it was illegal with all the traffic. So they save themselves from embarrassment and keep it legal.

That is true, but it also goes for San Francisco as well. LA and Riverside are shitholes, but Orange County and San Diego are mostly alright though.

Ya slo is slo Angeles now that the no growth city council is gone. It's only nice if your a delusional Cal poly student coming from a fly over state. The beach is full of valley Mexicans having gang fights. Santa Barbara is full of bums living in motorhomes on the beach taking up all the parking spots. Plus mexicans, both towns are filled with LA people now.

>Wake up in America
>Shoulder my brace
>Get arrested for having an SBR and go to prison for ten years
how do we fix this shit

That includes white Hispanics it's around 30% actual white people. No single racial or ethnic group forms a majority of California's population, making the state a minority-majority state. Hispanics (of any race) are the largest single ethnic group in the state. As of 2015, California has the largest minority population in the United States. Non-Hispanic whites decreased from about 76.3 - 78% of the state's population in 1970[16] to 38.0% in 2015.

San Diegan here, it's pretty okay depending what town your in, obviously hillcrest is a lot more liberal than say poway or miramar where the airbase is but most people here are pretty lax and not niggers until you go to east county or chula vista.

as far as I'm concerned, the better bay area is the only bay area

and we're still technically on the west coast B)
>suncoast best coast

Nigger plastic cups are literally cancerous and there is broken glass in every shitty neighborhood here.

>do me a favor and don't come to my state, way too many dipshits aleady.

We literally have some of the best driving roads in the world

La is not for the weak or meek.
Like this guy. You can tell because the oc and sd fags are always sheltered mommas boys.

Amazing road bro, looks so cool. Like, two, maybe three gentle curves. Amazing.

The real reason California is undesirable if your not 4th plus generation here is we have the nations highest poverty rate. It helps to be born into a well off family with land holdings in prop 13 tax group.

Are you so fucking stupid you assume one picture is the entire road?

Yes

Central coast here I can go surfing and snowboarding in the same day. infact I'm heading up this weekend to do some split boarding they just opened some of the Sierra passes up still 40' snow up there. All the rivers in the valley are flowing even Bakersfield looks nice when it has a river running through it.

lol

>if your not 4th plus generation
Oh bullshit.
I came to LA 20 years ago, with no family or "land holdings".
>waaah everyone here is movie stars or broke

Orange County is OK
The girls are vapid tho desu senpai