Slow Car General

>7:31 seconds around the Nurburgring
Well, they managed to make it reliable but it's slower than a GTR nismo. Actually 22 seconds slower than a pigfat gtr from 2007.

youtu.be/welIEAlLl_0

better luck with the c8, chevy.

what would you guys rather have, an m3 or a mustang?

>with traffic

Asuka or Rei?

The other day I ran Willow Springs at 1:26.460 with a tuned Mitsu FTO in GT6. Impressive desu

>A massive production car is slower than a special edition, specially tune for a Nüremberg time attack GTR that nobody else have

Its slower than even a base model 2011 gtr, buddy

>Willow Springs is in GT6

I haven't played this game in awhile but that still sounds like bullshit.

How old is the GTR now?

M3

Asuka fuck Rei gay bois

Which is better auto or manual?

which version is this? it feels like theres new superfast version of corvette/camaro every month but it gets btfo each time

Definitely an m3

best waifu AND best car

The sixth gen Camaro hasn't been BTFO by anything since its introduction.

lmao wat

>what are corners

yea, even cars twice the price don't BTFO it unless a 10th or a half a second margin is BTFO. it is pretty close to everything in and most things twice its price. not meming really.
Things the Camaro takes extremely well?

Then why is it slower than a base model 2011 gtr around the nurburgring?

Because one driver is faster than another.

Mustang if its a Gt350R

Meanwhile the ZL1 1LE runs a 7:16

So when do Corvette engineers start asking GM to stop allowing the Camaro guys to build faster cars than them

Hopefully never. From what I understand the fifth generation Z28 was the first time the camaro engineers were allowed to run wild. I just don't see how the corvette couldn't be faster though, as it has a stiffer, lighter chassis and I woild assume better suspension, brakes and tires

>not ACTUAL best girl

I don't understand why GM loves self sabotage.

>Yes, we could be fast
>But that would fuck up our marketing!

Do people STILL care about nurburgring lap times?

Way to date yourself

The nurburgring ruins cars

Muh lap time
Muh race car

Nice. Now my sedan has race shocks and can't go over potholes and has a shit ride

>Veeky Forums one minute: the miata is great, professional laptimes don't even matter a competent driver in a miata will fucking smash it on a track and have lots of fun in the process
>Veeky Forums the next: WTF KIND OF KEK EVEN _LIKES_ A CAR THAT DOESN'T GET THE BEST LAPTIMES LOL FANGIRLS BTFO

Nice. Now I don't have to spend money on aftermarket coilovers to have a practical daily I can still track.

10 years and it's still faster than the shitvette

GT350R

What's the deal with the exhaust tips?

omg lol