Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

svdb.ze.am/v/leader/ja/vo_104_015.wav
shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/866/shadowverse-challenge-10-1st-place-dv8cf-midrange-shadowcraft
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

eat shit dragon

remove rush from wolf
gut ancient elf
remove elf queen
make will of the forest cost 6
delete fucking tarzan

there I just balanced this shit overpowered class

HEAR

Nice armpits.

>can do 19 damage without any of those 5 cards
>cries about 5 random cards being "overpowered"

enjoy shadowbath

Real talk, the threads have been REALLY slow the last 2 weeks. Like dead general tier.
Here are the most likely reasons

>Swordbabs and Dariababs left the general because their decks are shit now
>Several Shadowbabs left before the expansion because of the bullying
>Many people can afford Dragon and they don't like Shadow, they left too
>The new Hearthstone expansion took back all their refugees
>People just like don't like the expansion and left
>People annoyed at the constant shitposting

We are at less than 50% of our normal posterbase, also expect several more people leaving with

>MTG new set release the next weekend
>Fate Grand Order US release in July

You guys really should learn to not be as shitty and aggresive if you don't want to place to end up dead permanently.
Like the few people remaining here that like the game will either quit the general even if they don't quit the game because of the shitposting.

Have a nice day, user.

CUUTE, happy Easter /svg/

svdb.ze.am/v/leader/ja/vo_104_015.wav

The aggressive ones left back to /hsg/

removing those cards will make them weak enough that they can't roach or silver bolt you
also I forgot gut fucking crystalia aerin

>No mention of roach, stall into wolfbolt, or wolfcoming roach OTK
Unfuck your curve and run removal/dmg fanfares if you're so rump rustled about a soccer mom
God forbid people don't have to unica and healing angel their health back
Haha no. Stop running shitass defense followers
Delete my dick from your arse. Even meme storm combo sword outperforms tarzan

Maybe card games aren't for you my dude.

The thread was unbearably fast. We're doing fine. I doubt they unfucked the retarded nip gacha rates in F/GO. It'll die here faster than Pokemon Go

Have a good night user

>forest's breath

Most people are quitting because of the meta imo
It is just not enjoyable to play only Dragon and Shadow all fucking day.
Everything is so shit, you either tech against shadow and lose to dragon or you tech against dragon and lose to shadow.
Yet when you try to talk about this in this general everyone is in massive denial and damage control mode, because the people who posts here are mostly shadowbabs who enjoy this shitty meta.

I can't speak for the last week since I mostly left, but between 4/3 and 4/10 the thread speed was more than fine
/svg/ was very slow before the steam launch, and while we're unlikely to go back to those days because our core is now jaded masters players instead of bright-eyed cuteposters, I'm pretty sure we can still live and even thrive with a slower sped and lower population

>Reminds me it's easter in japland
>Log in
>300k rupees for 30 days of free 100 regular gacha draws of complete garbage
>Still will get nothing but it's more money than I've ever held or made since I started
>During their anniversary there was more berries and half-elixer's than I'd ever made in a single day and it went for like a week
Anyone keeping track of the sv twitter downloads? We could really use a 9-pack freebie to help with this garbage meta

Any futa Daria lewds, anybody?

>Fate Grand Order US release in July
I think it's finally time for me to pick up this cancer definitely. Will it be the same serve or shit 3rd part publisher?

This expansion is godlike

i fucking wish

Is this midrange shadow list on gamepress any good enough for dailies?

shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/866/shadowverse-challenge-10-1st-place-dv8cf-midrange-shadowcraft

The thread has gotten slower recently but
>dead general tier
/gwt/'s current thread has been up for almost four days and just now reached halfway to bump limit.

>Several Shadowbabs left before the expansion because of the bullying
Maybe for babby's first general posters, but I really doubt many posters left after a week of "bullying." Every class in this game gets shitposted about, and most games with role/class systems get these kind of shitposts.

Sword missions are still the easiest for me

Actually the only reason its slow is probably the dumbasses that ranked up too fast or pumped money into the game got burned out

When you're at masters, you're gonna come face to face with that meta shit day-in and day-out

When you whale in a game like this, you're going to get bored extremely fast because you've seen and played it all

>do the christianism-tier bullshit placebo 81726345 unpack order
>get one silver and 7 bronzes
>do it this way
>get my third eachtar
Really +2/+0s my zombies...

It's fine.

dat 5 extra gold

go to game-ai.jp

Well you weren't doing my secret technique, so of course you're gonna end up with shit.

Also >results of one pack being indicative of the effectiveness of a technique

>still claiming there's some kind of trick
>want tell us what it is
no one cares at this point user. You're now just a nuisance.

HOW THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE FEEL LIKE THEY WERE BULLIED HERE??!?!?!

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS???

WHERE DO THESE NEW PLAYERS COME FROM, A DAYCARE?

It's the worst thing about a shitty T2 run.

are gamewith decks fine too? they've got some poverty decks plus suggestions for cards to switch out

did you even read his post, you fucking abortion that managed to survived the toilet flush?

It's a public service if you can't read the OP

Who else /alreadysavingforthenextone/ here?

I already have 2000 saved

>did you even read his post, you fucking abortion that managed to survived the toilet flush?
being this upset

I honestly think the reason this general is so slow is Persona 5. Lots of the entry tier weebs rather play that game and engage in waifu wars than shitpost here when not playing SV.

It's good enough, personally I don't like the lack of Soul Conversion but it's not a big deal.
>3rd Eachtar
Mad jelly, I can't even get one from packs. I really want that emblem.

What is the best class for take two in order?

I tried haven with aegis and never fucking got it.

So you think it's Persona 5?

Hmmm, you might be on to something

>that grammar
xie xie user

>crying a bout elf in this day and age
Hello D-rank shitter

Probably Shadow -> Sword/Dragon ->Haven -> Blood -> Forest -> Rune

>grinded to 12k for sleeve
>had 6k MP
>12k÷(12k+6k)=66% winrate
>actually played 180 games to get the reward

Am I counting this right? Do I suck?

Maybe this guy feels genuinely threatened from being bullied and is projecting on other people.

-Whining
-Increase in ESLposting
-Actual discussion about the game devolves into insults after just a couple replies

>feels genuinely threatened from being bullied and is projecting on other people.

He needs to fucking grow up if he thinks these anonymous posts are "aggressive" or "threatening" in any actual capacity

If they dont like tog then they wont like hs either

That's not the point of that post at all, no one wants to post in a thread where the only replies to every post you make is "No it's not, retard" every time.

Just delete Roach and Forest will be fine, every single problem for the class stems from this one fucking card.

I'll take slower threads over shitposting anytime.

hnngg

Maybe it has to do with you if the only replies to every post you make is "No it's not, retard" every time, user.

>no one wants to post in a thread where the only replies to every post you make is "No it's not, retard" every time.

Maybe for thinskinned sensitive people. Learn to give as good as you get.

>Fate GO English
Wew. How many people on suicide watch note that all of their progress on the jap version doesn't mean anything?

Dark General is cute! CUTE!

Missing the point again, I'm talking specfically about this meta and the discussions relating to it. For example if you're talking about how to tech against Dragon then shitposters immediately flood the reply chain with "Dragon is broken you stupid faggots you can't do shit against it." and then even more whiny cunts join in, no one wants to deal with that shit.

>FGO
Lol, fateshit is hoy garbage

Yurius has to be the biggest problem for me when playing Shadow, especially when he's behind protection from wards. Why did he fall off after wrecking the first 2 weeks of RoB again?

I don't want to get out of A-rank so I had to purposely grind downwards by tanking about 100 games just to get this reward. I can win pretty reliably on Shadow, Haven, Sword and Blood but I don't even have any real Dragon or Forest cards also lolrune. I just want to be able to do my dailies.

>no one wants to deal with that shit.

Speaking for the collective again LOL

>dailies in ranked
>Trust me though I can easily win if i wanted to

>Not being rustled by elfaboos
Hello C-rank shitter. Enjoy when you catch up to the people with brains

The speed and population of this general for the past week speak for it.

i believe people cut him to make the pulls from dark airjammer more reliable, yurius is good value t2 but at t5 when u either want to be threatening lethal and are already at

This game is pure unga garbage in order to appeal to the mobile market
Fuck this

>My opinion is the only valid reason for event X to have happened!

Riiiiiggghtt

I don't have many good Forest and Blood cards either and I can still my dailies fine on Masters. It's sorta fun when you have to make do with whatever you have and pit it against optimal decks.

I didn't say it was the only valid reason.

I want to start but i'm afraid I won't give a fuck about the game at that point.

that game is straight garbage and only good for the story, most of them probably can't even read japanese so they're probably happy.

>fateshit
>good story

there's no reason for FATE to have continued anyway because the first game concluded satisfyingly. Any kind of story is just milking the franchise

>HH on 4 warded Zombies
My dick almost exploded.

i agree that fate in general is garbage but hikaru sakurai and meteo hoshizora are both scenario writers for it. forest and the what a beautiful series are both great.

Whiners will always be whiners, they don't even try to think for themselves and just want to collect easy wins with their netdecks, so instead of trying to counter strong decks in a new meta they just come here and cry about it. Meanwhile other people have actually adapted to the meta and gotten some success with their techs/counters, and their lists have become much more refined as a result.

i think fate is good because saber is cute

Takeuchi pls go

Rin is cuter though

this desu. i play mostly blood and the meta right now isnt any different from when roach otk and daria dominated the meta. i actually prefer this meta over rob because i can finally play cool janky shit like soul dealer and devil of vengeance and actually have success with it.

fuck yurius

Delete one card from the game

That's because you were probably an unga blood player anyway.

Ouroborus

>I'm having fun with my t1 deck! Why isnt anyone else having fun?

>read through some of the old replies posted in the last thread
It's hilarious how everyone (including me actually) thought CBlood and Sneks would be some hot shit, when in fact what saved them were the other lego that most people shat on and motherfucking Meme Peddler.

Phantom Howl

>kys blood
>tier 1

Grimnir.

Blood decks are mid-high T2 at best.

>kys Blood
>T1
Might as well call Forest, Sword and Haven T1 then. But I guess you can't be having fun if you play Rune lol.

Catacomb

i'm fairly certain the azazel otk lists are better than kys since they're very strong against haven and dragon while also being strong against dragon. i think people just haven't realized it yet because there aren't many lists they can netdeck right now compared to kys.

Roach, and DShift if I can delete two.