rev

Brake check

use chaff and fly away

I'm a sovereign citizen.

youtube.com/watch?v=T8npUw6Uv7I

rip a sick skid and dos like a mad cunt

Apparently, get pulled over.

Pull over, too late to run.

Wonder why the fuck someone imported a Crown Vic and shoved fake police lights on the roof.

>pulls you out of supercruise

>smirk
>accelerate
>reach for the glove compartment where I keep my gat

Or you know,pull over.

Lights aren't on dummies

Keep driving, wtf are you retards talking about

Brake, seeing as the rear car is in the wrong for tailgating and my insurance has recently been topped up.

Set cruise control for exactly the limit

Get anxiety
Keep looking in the rear-ended to the point I ignore the road ahead and veer across the double yellow which will ultimately lead to me getting pulled over

>Drive 3 or 4 below limit
>don't lane change unless needed >find nearest store and pull into parking lot like you're about to go shopping
>find driveway and pull in and get out and act like you live there and rummage through your trunk and fumble around

Kick it into overdrive and make his day.

Wonder what a Crown Victoria is doing in the UK

maintain speed and keep going. every time I'm driving with an officer in traffic the two of us slowly start to leave everyone else because they think if you go a single mile over the speed limit the cops will instantly pull you over.

put it in reverse

>be white

no prob

i was doing 70 on a 65 (freeway) and a highway patrol was doing 65. i passed him going exactly 70 and as soon as i was infront of him he pulled me over and asked me what made me think i could speed infront of a fully marked police car

i said i thought the minimum you could write a ticket for is 6 over. he said the speed limit is the speed limit and he can write a ticket for anything over it

seemed like he just wanted to bust my chops and flex a bit. i didnt get a ticket

Wonder how much o had to drink since I don't remember how I acquired this car that isn't mine and ended up parked on the shoulder of a rural freeway

Highway patrol are just a buncha dicks

>Doing 10 over the limit
>see this
>put arm out window
>whiteness on full display
>cop slows down and eventually disappears

Put my cuck belt on and put my gun under the seat

This. Highway patrol have nothing better to do than beat their dicks and pull people over. Must be why every single one I've had the displeasure of meeting had been a cunt.

Remember I'm white and breath a sigh of relief

Last night i was driving on the freeway at 1am going 78. I was the only person on the freeway. I see a pair of lights super far back in my rear view, but catching up super fast. I get over in the right lane. The guy flies past me, see its a cop. He must be going 120. He suddenly hits the brakes and lane changes in front of me without signalling to get off the freeway. I keep going. He gets back on behind me, catches up, then lights me up. He gave me a ticket for going 90, which was not true.

Oh this'll be fi-
>STATE TROOPER
Prepare my asshole.

>he can write a ticket for anything over it
...After accounting for radar and speedometer discrepancies, which is ~6mph in most states. He didn't give you a ticket because he was aware if he did and you contested it the ticket would be dropped.

Imagine how many tickets would be handed out if they didn't account for speedometer discrepancies.
>SIR YOU WERE DOING 1 MILE OVER THE SPEED LIMIT HERE IS UR TICKET

I was doing 75 in a 60 this morning (that's about the flow of traffic for that stretch of road). I looked in my rear view mirror and saw local sheriff's deputy behind me.
I just moved over to the right lane. He blew passed me.

My local PD doesn't care about speeding on the freeways.

Wonder how someone got a CV to australia

Pull over, turn off radio, call the officer "sir", present license and registration if asked. Get away with a warning because I'm white.

pic related

I'm not white and I do the same and get warnings. Just don't act like a fucking ape and you'll be set.

This guy gets it.

Thanks for not being a nigger.

My pleasure.

>wat do?
It depends on the area. Sometimes, a cop just didn't like the way someone drove but didn't get to record it on his dashcam. So now he decides to follow a car waiting for that driver (OP) to make the same arrogant driving mistake again. Then he'll issue the ticket.

I'd simply pull into a store or mall and go in. Usually officers don't enter malls because their presence can disrupt trade in some shops. So they will just leave and go tail someone else.

>look in mirror
No big deal to me. I drive legally. With him there, if someone else hits me or runs the red light in front of me, the police will give him a can of whoopass.

>lean half way out my window with my knee on the horn
>scream "LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT HAVING A MELTDOWN" at the officer
>he high fives me and we beat up a student driver together

>LOOK AT THIS MELTDOWN

Nah, the cop doesn't want anything to do with Meltdown

>lean half way out my window

>cop called my bluff
lel
CHP have been pretty nice to me
>pulled over on I5, was speeding and kinda tail gating because some slow guy pulled infront of me and i didn't brake and back off
>CHP only wrote me up for following too close

>on I80 going about 100mph in a 65
>CHP tickets me for 80 rather than raping me

sure a warning would have been nice but both times they could have fucked my a lot harder and didn't
god damn it feels good to be white

what bluff?

You lucked out. Over here, they seem to be rarely on the freeways anymore unless they are going somewhere. If I see them, it is around infrastructure facilities or looking for meth labs out in the countryside because they try to avoid being profiled by their utility usage by the city cops.

>looking for meth labs out in the countryside
i'm near Sacramento
i know CHP patrol/guard the state capitol but that seems odd they'd be looking for tweekers, seems like something the county sheriff would be doing if its outside a normal police patrol area

something wrong occifer?

Is there any truth to this?

>Have a nice sports car like a Porsche
>Go 10 mph along with everyone else on highway
>Cop takes you down for speeding

>ctrl alt delet
its a good day to be a fag
o7 cmdr

>cop behind me on highway
>take exit I don't need
>fucker follows me into town
>realize I really have to play this game like a fucking faggot
>go to gas station, might as well fill up
>see him slowly cruise past the station like an idiot

>the county sheriff
Both the sheriff and the metro police at that time were burdened down with prosecutions by Obama's justice department for various racism crimes. For example, one case where the officer was prosecuted, the suspect attacked the offer with a weapon, so the officer then shot the suspect. Evidently that was a crime since the suspect was black and the officer was white. Many in the city felt that was too political an outcome, but BLM was in the mix too. So the sheriff and police were semi-paralyzed about investigations using statistics since that can be called profiling and was part of the racism complaint. The justice dept even had observers placed into the depts to oversee that no more racism crimes occurred or there would be prosecution of officers.

It was a bad time. On local talk radio, there was even the comment that it seemed some laws were getting enforced against white people, but if blacks or browns did the same thing, the city police would ignore them. Being accused of racism is bad when Obama's inspector is right there watching the dept and ready to file federal charges against the officer and damage what's left of his career.

>Usually officers don't enter malls because their presence can disrupt trade in some shops.

elaborate?

What seems to be the officer problem?

>foreign police car in my country
>???

Carry on with my life

[R1] , [R1] , [Circle] , [R2] , [Top] , [Bot] , [Top] , [Bot] , [Top] , [Bot]

His lights aren't on, so I'm just going to cruise at the speed limit and hope he doesn't find something to give me a fix it ticket for.

I deliver pizzas and every time I see a cop car they wave at me, I've also gotten away going 45 in a 35 because of this god tier Papa Johns car topper.

why do cops always tailgate like cunts

Wonder how my truck got those fancy mirrors.

The police used to cruise through the mall parking lot to "show the flag" and discourage homeless and other loiterers. But the mall determined that having police presence made the place look too much like a crime scene was always present. So they requested the police not cruise through and their own mall security would handle things more DISCREETLY.

It's a huge mall and it is a busy mall since it wants people to hang around (loiter) and socialize inside. It has extensive food courts, a nice modern multiplex theatre, lots of parking and garages, valet parking and washing, and quite a few extensive and frequently cleaned restrooms too. At various places in the mall, it has places to sit down and that includes chairs and tables.

Now, you might say that is a homeless paradise as they could just stay there all day out of the weather or summer heat. But the mall security knows just how to discreetly move them out in most cases.

It's a well-run, clean, and maintained 3 story mall and management is quite aggressive at making sure the place is welcoming to people. To encourage people to visit, it even has a large branch of the county library at the mall. The library is expanding yet again as it took over yet another adjacent shop space. That provides even more places to sit down, use computer terminals and internet (free), and entertain kids.

The key to success in that city has been to discourage the presence of social welfare services. That forces users of those services to live elsewhere. It's statistically proven in multiple cities in our state that if you have drug treatment center and social services, those types of people will loiter for miles around those places causing a crime wave.

Roll down windows hoping tint won't get busted.

>Maintain speed
>Search for a legal turn to take
>Realise I'm driving on the wrong side of the road
>Realise the cop car isn't marked
>Accelerate
>Try to get off the country road before the guy pretending to be a cop rams me off the road and takes me back to his lair for bouts of torture and sexual sadism

My police are too busy to spend time following someone like me who has no criminal record. Too many crimes in the area from minorities and homeless to worry about harassing taxpayers like me.

Keep driving like I usually do.
>a bit above or about the speed limit
>signal before merging or turning
>don't california stop
>only use the left lane for passing
Not worried at all.

Slam on the brakes.

~sage

A lot of times, I wished there had been a cop following me! Then those assholes in front of me would get what they deserve when they run the red light or barrel through a stop sign if they don't see any car coming.

>look in mirror
>see this
Has never bothered me.
They're just one more car on the road.
If anything, it makes the traffic zone around me safer because other drivers behave better.

>their presence can disrupt trade in some shops

It means that the mall is a hangout for niggers and some shops sell drug paraphernalia and drugs under the counter.

Stopping for cops?

Ha

You are all a bunch of cucks

Yes. Sports cars are singled out a lot more frequently. Everytime i drive my Porsche Cayman even the same speed as everyone else on the highway I always seem to gather more attention from the cops vs everyone else.

I'll never understand how some people can be this stupid.

kek'd

*blocks your path*

Wave at him for driving the same car as me

kek i used to deliver for jimmy johns and used to park in no parking spots all the time and cops didn't give a shit