The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/iWQxqxBc
/ffg/'s Boundless Nemesis clears: imgur.com/a/k2Bvc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previously:

cute.

How goes the egg hunt? Surely you've maxed the lb on the catslut at the very least right?

It would be better if the OP image had color. This current one looks bland and unrecognizable.

>don't farm ahriman, just wait for the enigma dungeons and farm those for your onion motes

These enigma dragons only drop growth eggs and cost 90x the stamina Ahriman costs. Did I get memed on?

Yes you have. Except if you have a bunch of FFIII characters to level up, in which case they get better exp than Sundaily.

If you can beat Ahriman without problems, farm that.
Today just do Sundaily, tomorrow you can start farming Ahriman.

I'm conflicted on that
My 6* already had maxed her spr with pots but with 5 king burst pots she only goes up 8 levels

Or should i just start poting my 5*'s lb and with the same pots her lb goes up 12 levels

Are 4 lb levels really worth the awakening mats and pots i used on the 6*

So I was playing RK and suddenly my Luneth got a record materia drop. Is it just a random drop on kill or something?

random
Every character gets a random RM

By random I mean that it drops at random, not that Luneth can get Wakka's RM or anything like that, each their own

Yes, as long as you've met the prerequisite conditions for getting the materia (usually just breaking their level cap X number of times and getting their previous matera(s), it has a chance to drop off of any enemy you kill. Certain materias require you to kill enemies in specific realm dungeons, but it'll say that under the unlock conditions.

Can someone post all egg locations? We are all family here, right?

Well there aren't realpy any units orth using burst pots on other than cecil and earth veritas in the future, rikkus lb doesnt improve too much from levels, ect.

Why does ara-ara get so little fan art?

Because the game is relatively new and she is barely in it

Most attractive girl in your opinion, go.

Noctis' and even OK's is also worth leveling user.

not even a close competition

th....thicc?

>Two 11 rolls
>Two rolls a day all banner
>No Icewaifu
>Ticket stocks are expended
>0 lapis left
Where do I go from here?

Haven't gotten a single burst pot since heavicrysts were added

Thank you kind anons

I'm tempted to do this after checking the wiki

Either Yda or Lyse, I can never tell the two apart but they are both 11/10 tbqhwy

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Also Happy Easter, /ffg/.

Y-you too...

Ohhh oh we're Half way there !!

I'm cashing out of this dumb event, what are the 2 most important heavycrysts to buy?

>Zidane the TM whore is now the best 3* base in JP
Where were you, /ffg/ ?

>mfw 3 Zidanes

I'm ready for the future

>Forgetting about Firion

Firion's LB is trash.

>Giving a shit about LBs
Hang yourself

dumb phoneposter

Weak bait son

Is Zidane's good?

Orlando has a bad LB better fuse him into your Zidane!

Retards.

>different characters can't have different roles and strengths

Stop trying so hard to be an ironical contrarian, retard.

ara ara ara ara

>Relying on LBs on a chain ender
Stop trying to pretend you know what the fuck you're talking about, shitter.

>That nose
Hmm...

What's a good deck for a MP Dancer in Mobius

I want her to strap me down and step on my balls

>tfw you can't glitch Aranea into your party anymore

Wew lad

Whats your name?

Yams

Bazztek

Francis

Why, going to delete me?

Pavel-hakase

Ahmed Al-Arabishallah

Dark souls 2

Hercules

CIA

>mfw memelandu is so strong that it's actually hard to not kill Siren before evoking Ifrit and Siren

>Don't use memelandeaux
Problem solved.

Captain Basch fon Rosenburgof Dalmasca

I don't get it. The Yda that we knew and Lyse are the same person. We've never seen the original Yda. She died before FFXIV starts.

Nicole

I'm a Kamen Rider.

>implying she's actually dead

What would you change about this loadout except replace her with Y'shtola?

Materia

Staff of Wrath is equipped for the DEF value, I presume. Golden Staff has better SPR and MAG value, but it's not a big deal either way.
Provided there's no other TMs.. I would change out the Chapeau for the Soul Crown if you have it, as the better DEF and SPR and 5% all elements resist will give her just a slightly better edge of surviving as most AoEs are elemental. Nothing else particularly comes to mind. Maybe an accessory to resist Sleep, but that'd only matter if you're going into a trial that involves Sleep.

If you want to include other TMRs, then Soluna Rings will help her much more than either accessory. Replacing the materia with better versions is also obvious (HP +15% -> Hill Digger, MP+20% -> Deep Thoughts or Mentality)

Replace the Chapeau with either Soul Crown or Crown of Justice

Yea, I definitely wish I had Soluna rings but I was taking a break during the Valentine's event. I haven't gotten around to farming HP/MP materia, have been focusing heavily on my attacking units to great effect. Don't have Soul Crown either, but I could craft Crown of Justice like suggested. Definitely using Staff of Wrath for that sweet defense, Refia's SPR is high as it is and in my eyes it's worth the extra DEF since SPR at that amount affects heals very little.

I'm planning on grabbing that Cat Ear Hood once Mysidia part 2 drops for her, so I was hesitant to craft CoJ, but at this point I'm drowning in more eggs than I know what to do with, so..

Thanks. I just got my 12th onion knight mote from Ahriman. The bastard is easy if you have a machinist to reliably blind him.

I just realized that if I (or anyone who doesn't have it) want Faris' Unique Aevis Killer, I need to pull on that awful, non-G5 banner before August.
The horror.

...I'm going to go full retard and do it, aren't I.

Why the fuck would you do that

Toriyama

Good job user, that's how big dick players do it.

I never bohered to blind the fucker though, I always went in heavy with my holy team, but that sure works.

Why is Black Belt Gi so hard to replace? Are we going to get something better from an event in the future?

i like a girl with a nice nose

Demon Mail (Heavy Armor)
Monster Breastplate (Light Armor) (TMR, Lawrence)
Brave Suit (Clothes) (TMR, Ramza)

>Are we going to get something better from an event in the future?
In the FFIII event: Onion Armor (10 ATK, 40 DEF) (Light Armor)
In the Monster Hunter event: Vangis Mail (8 ATK, 36 DEF, mass-producible) (Light Armor)

Other TMRs:
Hunter Lasswell's Muzino Mail
Libertus' Kingsglaive Garb
Amelia's Apron Dress (for Gun-equipped characters only)

tl;dr: if you don't like TMRs and aren't including the Demon Mail, then not till the FFIII event.

How obnoxious. I don't mind farming TMRs but it's really hard to justify the time and resources for 4 attack. I don't know if I'm ever going to get Ramza. The others seem like they're waaaaaaaaaaay off.

also thanks for the detailed response

Meant to reply to thw poster that said zidzane is the best 3 star.

Because I really like Faris and it's one of the few characters I can hope to complete.

Besides, all her SBs stack.
>Kindred Spirit, SB1, DEF and RES -40%
>Sea Lord's Broadside, SB2, ATK and MAG -40%
>Beryl Serpent, BSB, ATK, DEF, MAG and RES -40%, cmd1 ATK -40%, cmd2 MAG -50%
>Phantom, USB1, ATK, DEF, MAG, RES and MND -30%
>My Real Name Is Sarisa!, USB2, ATK, MAG, and MND -50%

Having all of them would be nice tbqh, and with a Wrath+Entrust character it's totally possible for her to use all of them, since she can Wrath herself as well.

So in BE how does Hybrid damage work?
If I use Thunder Blade with an Excalibur and no other weapon equipped it does Thunder + Holy damage right?
Does the same apply to Lightning's Sparkstrike and Thunder Blitz, and Orlandeau's lightning attack if they got Excalibur equipped?

Also, how does an elemental weapon work? Does Excalibur autoattacks and non-elemental abilities do all your damage + its own as Holy damage or does it only do its own damage as Holy?
If I got and Excalibut and a Flame Lance equiped does my damage get split between elements or does the fire attack only apply when the attack repeats?

So you're gonna use 5 different soul breaks in one match? How do you plan on bringing 5?

The unique SB doesn't give any stats on mastering and you won't be able to bring it anyway on a full loadout. Don't waste your mythril chasing an outdated relic on a garbage, non G5 banner

>So in BE how does Hybrid damage work?
It merges both ATK and MAG values, but at the same time strikes against both DEF and SPR values. Generally, this means it performs much worse, as it's a struggle to raise both ATK and MAG and there's enemies why have incredibly high SPR or DEF to incentivize strictly physical or magical attacks.
>If I use Thunder Blade with an Excalibur and no other weapon equipped it does Thunder + Holy damage right?
That's merging elements which has nothing to do with hybrid damage, but yes.
>Does the same apply to Lightning's Sparkstrike and Thunder Blitz, and Orlandeau's lightning attack if they got Excalibur equipped?
Those are physical attacks and not hybrid, but yes.
>Also, how does an elemental weapon work? Does Excalibur autoattacks and non-elemental abilities do all your damage + its own as Holy damage or does it only do its own damage as Holy?
Equipping an elemental weapon will convert all untyped damage into that element.
>If I got and Excalibut and a Flame Lance equiped does my damage get split between elements or does the fire attack only apply when the attack repeats?
Your damage will be split between elements evently, becoming 50% Light and 50% Fire. If you then use an elemental attack, it will further divide (e.g. 33% Light, 33% Fire, 33% Ice.)
The most elements you can stack together, as far as I know, is 4, by using a bi-elemental attack with two different elemental weapons (e.g. Rain wielding Excalibur and Air Knife using Lava Floor, resulting in 25% Light, 25% Wind, 25% Fire, 25% Earth.)

Well, 4 obviously. It's not like I have all of them anyway.

Beryl Serpent has eluded me so far, and I guess it will forever, since its return is on Faris/Sarisa event banner 2, which I don't plan on puling on (banner 1 will get all my fucking mythril) unless I manage to save a lot - which is not gonna happen given how many banners I want to pull on (Lightning USB, Celes BSB2, both Rubicante/Edge and Cecil/Kain, possibly a pull on Beatrix's banner since there are all her SSB+ relics, not to mention KC3 and Extreme Fest...).

But well, I'll try my best not to fall for the trap.

Thats very useful info thanks a bunch.

So where are the eggs in RK?

>need to save a lot of mythril
>debating pulling on KC1
user...

It's in last thread

*whistles*

If those DeNA morons could sell old/outdate relics for like, a buck or two each it would make things easier.
There's a bunch of decent uniques that are basically gone for good.
For example I would strangle the fucker who thought it was a good idea to stop reissueing Edward's relics.

>The singular poison Imperil is never coming back
IT'S NOT FAIR

Thanks senpai

KotR, Haste, Barrier, FF15 car

Record Keeper Behemoth raids go away in a few hours. Finish them up if you haven't done that already

kurayami no kumo is cute!