Is he right about christianity?

Is he right about christianity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UfnEKwoUDy0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Turkic_alphabet
youtube.com/watch?v=PSFNp1JU9f8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who is this steaming seaman?

He is right about most things. Especially music.

Why would I take the opinion of an LARP-er and hypocrite seriously?

Christianity is one of the few things he's right about.

He is one of the few white people I have respect for since he understands how to keep your arab muslims in check, which is a secret the eternal anglo never managed to figure out about the Ottoman empire and it's loyal arab underlings:

youtube.com/watch?v=UfnEKwoUDy0

>Christianity was created by some decadent and degenerated Romans as a tool of oppression, in the late Roman era, and it should be treated accordingly. It is like "handcuff's" to the mind and spirit and is nothing but destructive to mankind. In fact I don't really see Christianity as a religion. It is more like a spiritual plague, a mass psychosis, and it should first and foremost be treated as a problem to be solved by the medical science. Christianity is a diagnosis. It's like Islam and the other Asian "religions" a HIV/AIDS of the spirit and mind.

People take varg seriously?

He has about 64 300 subs on is youtube channel so someone sure is.

I imagine most are laughing at him.

WE

>respecting a LARPer prisoner that lives in jungle

No but he is right about the jews

why? what wrong with him?

I have a fedora naziboo friend that looks up to him. He takes this lunatic serious.

The Christianity is bad meme and the who ethnonationalist part

But people are taking him seriously.

Especially now when the topics that are hot now favors people like him. Islamic immigration, feminism and all that jag.

His cogent criticisms of Christianity were done better by Nietzsche and what's original is mostly slander. Such as Christians opposing mathematics and art on principle.

Then maybe the other side should stop denying reality and stop calling everything they disagree with racist. No one forced the left to pick the most retarded perspectives and arguments on these issues.

The insanity of the left doesn't mean we should believe crazy people like him.

He looks like a badass when he's quiet but as soon as he starts talking he sounds like a good boy.

Vargipoo is right about a lot of political issues and some racial shit (his thing about Muslims taking a mile of you give them an inch is 100% correct), but he's a bit too LARPer-y and WE for my tastes.
Also Hlidskjalf is a slept on classic and shouldn't be lumped with Daudi Baldrs just btw

>there are people who unironically base their spirituality off the opinions of an ex-con metal musician

>a letter system that is pretty much based of old italics which in turn are based of archaic greek that in turn is based of phoencian that is the predecessor to both them and hebrew have similar letters
Good thing they all stole it from the ancient Gökturk alphabet.

And that "jod" glyph is stretching it, ahi.

>Parent systems

>Proto-Sinaitic (?)

>Phoenician (?)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Turkic_alphabet

>Proto-Sinaitic
Which is based of ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs which modern scholars found of Turkic origin.

You're easily my favorite trip
Way better than the Melanoid guy that's basically a copy of you
Inshallah brother

I'm sad that he is not turkish irl

Varg Vikernes, Norwegian church burner traditionalist, anti-feminist blog-writer.

*and traditionalist

Goddamnit.

>He has about 64 300 subs on is youtube channel so someone sure is.

And probably 3/4ths of those people are Burzum fans who don't care about his political ramblings.

Didn't Varg said everyone of significance wuz European?

Well congratulations, Christianity is a European religion as it was created by a people who wuz white. What is he bitching about?

lol no way

Whoa holy shit you're right!!! Someone better tell him real quick hahah he'll feel so silly

>The United States Census Bureau defines White people as those "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa."

WE WUZ
>first civilizations
>philosophers
>Pharaohs
>Caesars
>the Persian empires
>all the biblical figures
>the prophet (pbuh)
>both sides of the Crusades
>modern western civilization

No.

Unfortunately, his edgelord roots really show when he tries to talk about anything even slightly complex.

"Everybody can relate to Odin, and Thor, and Freya in Norway, because it's our religion. We are not Christian. Christianity is a Jewish religion, Christianity was originally a Jewish sect. Baptism is all about a symbolic ritual murder of a non-jewish, the gentile. That they murdered the gentile child and then they called the jewish name that is supposed to replace the pagan soul."

I can get behind with that quote overall. t Norwegian.

Just about everyone in Northern Europe can, and often does. They still sell Rune sets where I live

>They still sell Rune sets where I live

Cringe

Jesus, stop worrying so much, it's little more than harmless folklore.

Outside of Veeky Forums, no one takes contemplation that seriously. Learn to live a little

>lol it's just a prank bro xD

I take the Sarmatians and the Scythians were also proto-Turkic?

>Florida
No further explanation required.

No, but seriously though, get the fuck over yourself already. Stop posting on Veeky Forums for a while, because the christposting I see on here is really goddamn pathetic.

Apparently, you people genuinely believe that anyone on the planet gives a flying fuck about 'le cutting edge apologetics' and 'le latest proofs for Gawd from William Lane Craig!!111'. Let me tell you a little secret: no one outside of Veeky Forums cares about your 'flawless proofs' for your particular flavor of contemplation. Just about everyone in the real world recognizes that contemplation is very personal, and hardly ever does anyone try to win others over to their school of thought like contemplation is some kind of competition where people keep a score on how many people you've converted.

That only exists on Veeky Forums, and in your own autistic mind

He's right about some things and completely retarded about some other things. He's a batshit insane nordicist who knows his music.

chill out dildo

But he said yesterday that he didn't burn any churches, he only said he did to one interviewer as a way to promote his friend's black metal music shop.
When he was arrested he admitted to lying and was promptly released from custody.

youtube.com/watch?v=PSFNp1JU9f8

Oh, and yes, that friend of his is the same guy he later murdered.

hot

I don't get how this is supposed to mean anything. Loki being a horrible faggot in both senses of the word is central to his character. He's not someone to be liked or valued.

It's just ethnomasochism m8. He'll get over it eventually.

Odin: I have had it up to here with your renegade antics Lokowski! If you don't tone it down someone is going to get hurt!

Loki: BUT I GET RESULTS :-DDD

Odin: Ok, I'll let it slide this time. But you really better be more careful next time :-DD

Like a bad cops TV show.

>Loki being a horrible faggot in both senses of the word is central to his character. He's not someone to be liked or valued.
Fuck off senpai. He's displayed as a good guy, and a prankster. He was bullied by all the gods because he killed another god, Balder, by accident.
Hell, in the end times, he is enslaved by the giants and then killed by his own kin.

Also, researches don't know shit about most so-called Norse tales, considering that they were only properly written down by christian scholars as Scandinavia was being converted.

If he's a believer, yes.

If he's not a believer, no.

What's WE?

>Also, researches don't know shit about most so-called Norse tales

Good one

WUZ

> what is richard dawkins
> what is the atheism industry

Ah!

>> what is the atheism industry

Haha, what? Did you just make this up? Is there a Sekrit Atheist Illuminati as well? Do they secretly run all the Hot Topics?

Seriously dude, you sound like you're suffering from some serious paranoia. Leave thee house or something, have a drink, watch a game, because you're seriously seeing shit that isn't there

I'm not talking about a conspiracy, I'm talking about the money that gets made out of books and college lecture tours putting forward a simplistic atheist worldview. Dawkins, Dennett, Harris - these guys have made money operating way below their intelligence, and there are mid-carders and bottom feeders in the same racket. I call it 'the atheism industry' because they sell atheism on an industrial scale.

The atheism industry is a multi-trillion dollar international enterprise of which you are likely a customer.

kek, I read that with a spurdo "voice".

You mean the Microsoft artificial voice thing used for the german autism video?

>I'm talking about the money that gets made out of books and college lecture tours putting forward a simplistic atheist worldview.

Wow, what a terrible crime, people wrote a bunch of books filled with a thesis and backed up with a bunch of arguments that the author thinks best supports it, better call the international court

So what? That's called the free market place of ideas, you doofus

So we went from "it doesn't exist" to "so what, it's the free market."

I guess that's progress.

Yes, in the same way the Shamanic drumming industry exists. You're talking utter shit

>he's upset his young earth creationist dragon theory doesnt make him as much as dawkins

> free market place of ideas

As your hero, nay boyfriend, Penn Jillette went on to observe after accidentally saying that, the phrase is 'marketplace of ideas', not 'free market place of ideas'. Don't let your fedorismus run away with you, son.

>the Shamanic drumming industry exists

thats a multi million dollar industry desu

You are currently the most cringe inducing user on Veeky Forums, good job

You win a lifetime of virginity

no :-DDD

> 'It doesn't exist and we're making mad bank from it!'

ok

The marketplace of ideas is not free. To think that is to be historically illiterate. Also, I fuck your mom regularly with deep, punishing strokes. When I'm too busy with hotter, tighter bitches to give her her dose, she's out in the fields, presenting her gash to bulls and stallions, so irrevocably have I changed the shape of her insides. I fuck her so thoroughly, you can taste it in your own past.

This hasn't been replied to because the guy is thinking of my thick cock in his mother, and frantically masturbating, crying because he knows his nature.

no

Would you, Veeky Forums?

no, but neither are cathocucks so

kek
Varg is a bit of a WEWUZ'ist

not really

Are you a man from ten years ago? No one gives a shit about Dawkins these days.

>Dennett

I really wish you'd stop lumping him in with them clowns. Dennett is an actual philosopher who has solid grounds for being an atheist.

Thats not his daughter, and yes.

Would send her out to buy firearms/10

aka Black Metal vocalist

It doesn't mean WE should, but he is right that people will.

>my conspiracy exists because people sell books about ideas
You are a special breed of retard.

>He was bullied by all the gods because he killed another god, Balder, by accident
> go out of your way to find the single thing that cannot hurt baldr and then make an arrow out of it to give to the blind god specifically just so he doesn't realize it will kill baldr
""""""""accident""""""""

Didn't he also guide the arrow to Baldr's heart?

>the single thing that cannot hurt baldr

Those are some broad shoulders, damn.

nice tits varg

Don't forget when Hel promised Balder would get to come back to life if every living being said they wished for that to happen and Loki masked himself as an old hag that was the only one to say she didn't want Balder back.