/rsg/ Runescape General

Sluts edition

Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates

>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?15,16,192,65899569

>BTS
[YouTube] April - RuneScape's Month Ahead

>>BTS
>[YouTube] April - RuneScape's Month Ahead

retard

wow you saved 13m grats

>sluts edition
>doesn't post Surula

I last played RuneScape 10 years ago. What changed?

Now this is an edition I can get behind

Spring Faire in two days. What should we expect?

Everything

Except construction.

treasure hunter and free experience

Something jewish

If people figure out whatever the most effective way to get Hazelmere's ring is, 1) what will its long term price probably be and 2) how hard will luck of the niggers crash?

Well, at least I remembered my account name. But I think I'm way more lost than I would be if I just started a new one.

You're probably better off just making a new account. The tutorial is shit and unrepresentative of the game though

Do you have any cash or old rares?
If so you can probably afford membership with gold

Depends entirely on what the ring actually does
If it's luck of the dwarves but with slightly higher combat stats both of the two are probably going to dive since it already is placebo:the item and one of the few things keeping LOTD valuable is that it's required to obtain Hazelmeere's ring in the first place

I highly doubt it.

I'd tend to assume it has better luck effects since Hazelmere got his ass whooped in actual combat and since it's so rare.

Nah, all of that combined isn't worth a whole lot

Starting all over might be a good idea actually. The game's received a whole lot of new content aimed at low level players in the past decade, so there should be plenty of things for you to try out.

can you use pouches on your legendary pet that you don't have the level to summon? i.e. using yak when you have 70 summoning?

In that case you could try snagging a twitch prime code for 30 days free membership.
If you intend on playing

Go do supply runs for the Burthorpe soldiers and Nexus. After that, do combat academy for more prayer. Together they should get you to 70+ prayer.

>no have hybridman
>toe-rag is chestbro
how many creatures should i slay?

what do you think?

either 0 or 8. it has no effect on uniques.

Why the fuck would you kill linza, that's just a waste of time, you only need to ever kill the original 6 to get the best chance at loot, killing any more than 6 of them just adds their sets to the drop pool, and linza and akrisae are worthless.

pretty stylish tho
i particularly like the anvil on a stick

>anvil on a stick
Thats not the actual design is it?

i dont have the non festive picture in my folder so heres a cookie instead

i guess thats a yes?

Did anyone here augment their crystal pickaxe/hatchets?
I'm about to grind 90 - 99 in both mining and woodcutting, and I'm still only 85 invention.

Was it worth the invention xp and cost? Was it expensive?

What do you think?
Linza is not a smart person.

Augmented Pick that I siphon and augmented hatchet that I just dismantle since its so cheap and I have so much dust.

Tool drain rate is so minuscule it's not even worth mentioning, and it can net you up to a 9% increase in gathering speed I think, and a whole bunch of other stuff,
You need to do it.

Oh, right, don't dismantle them unless you can just piss away cash and harmonic dust.

Thanks.

Any tips on perks to put on them? Besides Honed 5?

more like good goy edition

I thought honed just went up to 3, probably going to have to update my gizmos sometimes, but yes, honed 5 and wise + enlightened, or maybe the one that when it procs, sacrifices items for 2x the xp.

>If it's luck of the dwarves but with slightly higher combat stats
Obviously it's also going to have higher luck stats.

Linza was a smith when she was alive so her weapon is an anvil, get it?

It's either 8 or 14 from what I can remember. They answered the myth of it in one of those long Q&A sessions / myth busting streams, and I believe it does increase the loot chance, or possibly just increase the value of the non-barrows brother related items.

Thanks, and think the proc one is called furnace. I'll be doing seren stones so prob better to go with wise/enlightened for me

Furnace does work on seren stones.

>be me
>born OCD as hell about everything
>too OCD to let Doc use his one lifetime un-toolbelting my crystal hatchet/pickaxe
>buy another dragon hatchet and pickaxe
>farm 8k harmonic dust to upgrade them to crystal
>find out they're probably removing crystal pickaxe from game with mining&smithing update

desu might be better for you to do woodcut before mining, and see what happens with pickaxes, unless you're in a rush to max mining

augmented skilling gear is always worth it.

consider getting an augmented crystal rod/rod-o-matic, crystal hammer, and pyro-matic as well.

They're no longer removing it, keep up with things.

source?

One of the devblogs I think, though it might have been a stream.

lotd street price?

why are lucky chaotics so fkn aesthetic

so you have no source.

Noob here, didn't even know I could perk my tools till just now. Trying to get it on my hatchet, but I'm not getting the option to get honed, not even honed 1 on my tool gizmo shells, even though I've tried every combination suggested by rswiki and google. Do you need certain invention levels to unlock certain perks (wiki doesn't say there's a requirement for honed)

I'm only 62 invention atm.

40m.
The hell? Use 5 sharp components on your tool gizmo. Are you sure you're ussing tool gizmos and not weapon/armour gizmos?

Absolutely positive. I tried 5 Sharp components for 22 gizmos, no luck. Not a single honed perk, so I disassembled some stuff to try again and noticed that Honed isn't even listed as a perk for me.

Then you're not using tool gizmos, simple as that. It's literally impossible to be any other reason.

I'm looking at it right now, it says tool gizmo. I don't even have any armor or weapon gizmos left in my bank. I just need to level up invention some more I guess, no other explanation.

There's no level needed for any gizmo, only components, and sharp components are level 1. Post a screenshot.

No I mean there's no way I'm using anything but a tool gizmo. I'll worry about it tomm, gotta get ready for a wow raid

What?
The entire mining and smithing update was scapped, they redid it, they're not getting rid of crystal picks because of backlash.

Just post a screenshot of you in the gizmo interface having put in 5 sharp components and the game showing you what perks you can get if you proceed.

source?

runescape.com
You don't have to cite common knowledge retard.
Gas yourself.

So you're making shit up, good to know.

No, you're just a lazy retard who wants to be spoonfed.
I bet you can't even get past the panda

Nothing you say will change the fact that you're making shit up until you post a source.

how to beat spooder.

use a 2 range weapon and pray respectively

>wahh wahh feed my sauce user I can't do anything on my own
I feel for /wsr/ and /r/ sometimes.

There's no source though, nothing on the main site, dev blog videos or even r*ddit.

what's wrong with dual ascs?

>learning spider in 2k17 when nox weapons are plummeting

Go learn Telos, shitter

nothing?

Wow anomalous, you processed all that information that fast, sugoi, that's really inpressive!

>doing Telos when you can do faster rs3 money by by doing Zulrah or wildy obelisk glories in osrs and transferring the cash

zulrah is no better than spider, shouldve said raids

t. low streak shitter with shit gainz to show for said low streaks

Zulrah is 20m rs3 money per hour and with a lot less resources and skills needed than Telos or Spider because she's retardedly easy thanks to osrs primitive combat system.

reeeeeeeeeee

How do you function with this much autism.
No Seriously. They need to study you.

I've burned through 2 mushroom clusters on the arc and did a herb run and I still dont have the last farming golden rock i need >:(

It is a mystery, possibly something in the legos that elevated my autism to a higher level.

Is the 9001 really worth it over the 9000? Aside from memecy

yes, poorfaggot

It's pretty much confirmed to be nothing more than a ridiculously rare rdt drop that requires lotd so I doubt it'll be cheap

Learning Telos here, quick question:

Should I be using standard spells, with debuffs in addition to Guthix Staff, or should I be using ancients since I'm already using the staff's special?

Do you want to take less damage or get minor heal on hit?

standards until 1k

Above 1k you need ice barrage to font golems, below that standards are better imo for vuln

Challenge Mistress Fara is CUTE

>Zulrah is 20m rs3 money per hour
So worse than spider and far, far worse than aod and telos
Got it

>go to vindicta with mage
>can't even get under 1 minute consistently despite using the best gear
Have I been memed or am I just bad?

>Have I been memed
ding dong

what? spider and aod are not over 20m/hour

yes they are

>mammoth hits 7k on me