liquidhearth.com/
heartharena.com/
hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Tournament
Signup Sheet: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezW_F-LPJ8SRG7HvmDEH9ZqVTzKJMG-6wrVkRNR3BG4U2Yng/viewform?usp=sf_link
Tourney Discord: discord.gg/xHRA3Qz
Tournament is set for the next two weekends, NA first followed by EU

Old thread

Anyone with a 80g invite?
Only 60g left for the next wing of Karazhan ;_;

Shadowverse players would get a free 10 packs for this much unexpected downtime

>not dead servers, dead game edition

You're fuckin up OP

>using a 2 mana spell on their 1 drop
Value at it's best.

>opening with cleric
Something you should never do without a a sw:p or pw:s in hand since they could just skip the 1 drop to prevent you drawing or coin out something bigger.
Or the ever present Fiery War Axe will get it.

>not playing for tempo
It depends on what you're playing with/against.
Taunt warrior is a real bad matchup for most priest decks since your minions can't trade into those taunts very well and there's fuck all you can do after he completes Sulfuras.
And like I said above the 3 health isn't very much and doesn't trade well with enough consistency to be worth not being able to play Radiant Elemental or Kabal on turn 3.

It's a waste of an epic and awful in nearly every scenario. It might be fine for f2p rank 15 but even then I'm sure most of them would prefer a better epic.

*attacks face*
*adapts windfury*

go play your retarded fucking weeb game

jesus christ no one cares

Pleb tier:
>Hunter
>Warrior
>Rogue
>Mage
Cucked tier
>Druid
>Warlock
Patrician tier
>Priest
>Paladin
>Shaman
prove me wrong

>Tfw noone to play with my balls while playing arena

:S why even live man...

>tfw I can't even log in to play arena

>shaman in patrician tier
>paladin not sole patrician tier class

>can't play hearthstone
>can't play WoW to finish off getting to level 20 for golden liadrin
>can't play DaS3 because it's 10 fucking 30 in the morning and all I get are faggots from china at this time of day

Just fuck my shit up famalamadingdong, guess it's time to start hyper light drifter for the first time.

this
tells a lot when the game's main selling point is hentai

Shaman looks cool on paper but trying to highroll totems and lightning storm is some of the worst shit in this game

>Priest
>Patrician
>coin out watcher
>purify it
>drop humongous razorleaf
>spellbreaker it
I've out aggro'd pirate warriors with the right hand.

So we're getting some free packs after this, right?

Any other game would.

Rogue has always been and always will be patrician you little saucy slut.

I AM WARNING

sniff me!

This. If only Blizzard had some piles of cash lying around to fix this issue. You know what? I'm going to go buy $300 worth of pack- Oh wait, I forgot I can't. Oh well. :)

>Wow I never fight pirate warriors, guess I will drop the Golakka crawler out of my deck
>Next opponent is a pirate warrior
This shit is beyond rigged

>NA gets servers down for 15min
>everyone gets 3 free packs

EU shits cucked once again

what does it smell like

> created by ram wrangler

So what's the wild meta looking like these days? How many standard decks (e.g. taunt warrior, quest rogue, etc) are being played? Any new non-standard decks?

He's right though. Blizzard are a bunch of entitled assholes. Other games, you know, treat their customers like customers. Blizzard treats them like dependable lap dogs. It's the WoW community's fault for being so literally autistic.

>that watermark
Fucking hell

i want to fuck ultrasaur

>rogue completes quest on turn 4

>play arena
Why are you hurting yourself in this way?

>Fuck up Un'goro
>Server crash on opening day
>ANOTHER fucking site-wide server issue that lasts all morning
>Blizzard: *crickets*
They're gonna kill this game yet.

> rogue dies turn 5

God Tier:
>Priest
>Rogue

High Tier:
>Mage
>Druid

Mid Tier:
>Shaman
>Warlock
>Paladin

Braindead Tier:
>Hunter
>Warrior

Why is she the most erotic girl?

i agree but clearly if his weeb piece of shit game was so good he wouldn't be here shitposting

they're pretty big

it's almost vore at that point

>spend all day grinding gold for arena
>accidentally click the retire button

I'm uninstalling this game

>Only down 15 minutes
>ANY free packs
When did this happen?

>mfw I queue into quest rogues

Not quite what was planned.

Blizzard is a small indie company. You can't expect their servers to have 100% uptime.

Like free packs

Should I dust all my duplicates to make some meta epics?

>having some thought process in real life
>actually thinking in greentext mode

kill me

Today 3 free packs, just watch.

3 free packs, from the last expansion

If creator of this deck is here, what do you play nowadays. Loved this one

"Sorry about the server downtime guys, but since you should have been spending that time with your family anyway, we don't feel the reason to compensate you HAHA"

> neutral shielded microbot
great balance team nine

here's 3 TGT packs for you guys

I'd take em.

>finally unpack Justicar

>conditional
Big difference.
The 2 mana one can rarely be played on curve and the 3 mana one sucks balls.

Minibot's presence on turn 2 is what made it such a terror to deal with, dropping one on turn 6 isn't so bad.

>which is none
Well played.

>give priest the ability to tutor for spells on the cheap
>play a list with only 5 spells, 2 being combo pieces and 1 being the tutor itself, the others being an AoE and a cantrip which also helps the combo

Tyrande best girl confirmed

literally taunt warrior

why are you running healbot

>you can run 4 minibots in wild now

I unpacked Lyra but not Elise, how important is she?

This little fucker right here.
best card of expansion

TALES

FROM

THE 20 RANK

auchenai memes i assume

Feels like it's one of those cards that really rely on luck to work.

> unplayable
> reynard
professional player knows better

It's a 6/6 for 5 in a deck that doesn't give a fuck about the potential drawback, you can even silence it with your class-specific 5/5 for 5.

Also because I don't have elise or lyra (that Hotform was running in his list).

Also I ended up replacing them with nesting roc which is now MVP. Better than the legendaries I'd say, even. 4/7 for 5 is insane on it's own, let alone the ability for it to (pretty easily) get taunt. I'd post list but currently blizz is fucking up with it's servers apparently.

Hahahahahaha holy fuck that middle comment

Why do people get mad at me for playing a pirate warrior deck?

I don't have money to waste on this game and experiment with fun cards. I need my deck to be able to perform at a certain level and I don't have dust or packs to waste on decks with low performance.

If you have the cards, maybe consider running Elemental Priest.

Lightspawn has the Inner Fire effect built in, most elementals have fat butts, and you can discover Lyra.

>Reynad
>professional player

I just downloaded hearthstone deck tracker and it's just stuck in "loading..."
How can i fix it?

because the only real game is the one that goes to fatigue so you can play all your cards, but without cheat like jade idol that is most imbalanced of the blizzard attempts in game design by far

This is hilarious and all, but just think about it. In what other game would something like this be possible?

Hotform said she's not important at all, she doesn't even fit the deck that well. I don't own either and use Nesting Roc instead, it's fucking amazing. I'm tempted to say even replace Lyra with Roc but yeah Elise should be pretty easily replaceable by Roc. I also replaced the 1/4 discover a taunt card with tar creeper (feel like that guy is mostly just good in paladin because they have amazing class-specific taunts) and glimmerrroot with visions (because why the fuck would you want a 3/3 for 3 that gets you a random card that will probably suck from your opponent's class when you could just tutor up the combo instead in a deck that runs literally 5 spells 1 of which is the tutor itself).

literally better than paladins quest

who do i have to blow to stop you calling it fat butts

>tfw got rekt by volcano in arena

Because Hearthstone's target audience is Johnny players. They all wanna play their elaborate 20-card combos that they spent 7k dust on and don't even win the game on the spot and you kill them before they can do anything.

in mtg, ygo and all other real tcg

Anyone?

I rope every Pirate Warrior I encounter... in casual.

On ladder it's fine.

> quest: hit face one time
> reward: 30 adaptations
how galvadon can even compete

>Hearthstone's target audience is Johnny players.
Seems like it's Spikes more than anything because even when you play a meme deck with a shitty winrate and get a lucky win people still give you fanmail while being mad about having lost.

> after your recovered he plays another volcano

Ignore
Ignore
Ignore
I just started playing and pirate and midrange hunter are the cheapest decks to win consistently and save for the decks i actually want to play since i'm not going to give money to the jews

I'll look into it. Currently what is essentially tempo combo priest, is really fucking good though. Went like 10-0 last night with it around rank 10 and on before going to bed. Also didn't know lightspawn is an elemental now, really gonna have to look into what cards are considered elementals since the change.

Here I looked up the list, I really think at the very least glimmerroot should be visions. It's just so good in this kind of deck specifically because you have so few spells, it makes the combo so damn consistent because you're mostly minions. I also like tar creeper and nesting rocs instead of the 1/4's and the legos, but maybe that's just me.

No I just triple fireballed and blazecalled his face and killed him without minions

I woke up at rank 1, ready to hit legend today...and the servers are kill. fate would not have it. this is the end.

>a priest deck without visions

Yes, you're right. Hotform is an idiot for not running visions and it almost makes me doubt the rest of the deck.

HELP: how am I supposed to procrastinate while servers are down? Current plan is to print out cards from hearthpwn and lose against imaginary warriors and quest rogues

Blizz designs the game for Johnny, they just underestimate Spike and don't do any balance testing with that mindset. There's a reason 7/9 quests were flops.

Well look at the Warlock quest: it doesn't appeal to Tommy, Johnny or Spoke so who's it meant to be played by?

Probably true but I like the Cabal inclusion. I'm surprised more decks aren't running her.

whats that about servers being down and shit?

im literally playing both wow and hs simultaneously the whole day

It is designed for Grag

Zoo was a Spike deck, Johnny forced the retarded discard theme into it. It's about 50/50.

True Johnny is quest control lock with Deathwing as the only discard engine.

NA

thanks for beta testing

It's supposed to be a high roller deck like all other decks in this game
>discard the right cards? congratz unstoppable tempo for you
>discard the wrong ones? You're out of steam and plays turn 3

I know SV is getting a lot of hate here, but they have it that it discards the lowest cost card in your hand instead of a random one

If they stole that mechanic, discard could be a thing because you know what you discard and can play around it

y-you too

can I log in yet?

Anyone have a Lyra deck that works past Rank 5?

lyra decks work fine past 5...provided you highroll. and draw the lyra.