Why do people consider Islam to be a "religion" when it's obvious it's nothing more but a fascist communist pedophile...

Why do people consider Islam to be a "religion" when it's obvious it's nothing more but a fascist communist pedophile death cult and a dangerous political ideology?

Because once a cult is large enough it's a religion.

please stop posting this thread

sorry you got triggered lib cuck

reddit is that a way

Don't you ever fucking reply to me again unless it's to make a serious contribution to my thread

Discussions where you simple bash someones beliefes out of petty envy is not tolerated on board /osman/, where historical preservation and enlightenment is the number one focus.

The Janitary forces have been notified to remove this filth from the Sultan's board.

But that's Christianity

fuck off and die you libshit cuck

>worshiping (((god)))
>calling people cucks

>worshiping a pedophile murderer rapist warlord genocidal sandnigger
>still not having killed yourself

god damnit please stay. other namefags are annoying attention whores but you t*rkfriend are one dank memer.

>being so cucked you think the jew god is real and the only god that exists

>being a libshit apologetic cuck who constantly has the need to defend the "gods" of bullshit 'religions' like Islam and other cults

>unironically using the word cuck

>being so brainwashed by the jew he thinks jews christcucks and mudslimes worship different gods and YHWH is actually 3 different gods
>christians actually believe this

There is no real different between a cult and a religion. A religion is just a large cult. If there was a group of hippies living in a commune that thought that their leader could transform a loaf of bread into his own flesh you'd consider them pretty crazy and indoctrinated.

I'm surprised people haven't put together why those 3 "gods" are actually the same God.

That picture is the most inaccurate meme on the internet.

But user, that's basically what religions are.

>worshipping

When you don't know anything about the religion itself, "sure it is"

I bet 90% of Veeky Forums never actually seen a real Quran

ffs use totalitarian to characterize it next time, you sound less memetic.It is a case of included but not limited to. Its extent makes it either.

bait/falseflag

report & hide

>worshiping a cheating whore bitch woman
>literally christcucks

But the same can be said of all religions.

How come people think Islam is what is on the news and what is on the internet?

Most here have never even looked at a Qur'an, but learn Islam from the news and by various prejudice on the internet.