/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

SESSION SLAUGHTERED, PREY LOST: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/

/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password=/bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Reminder not to reply to tripfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/23378
mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/23379
mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/23380
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PURGE FILTH

Please some one reply to this

3rd for Piercing Rifle

The frenzy builds up, and can be triggered if your insight is high enough/frenzy resistance is low enough.

Bloodletter L2 only causes frenzy buildup on the user. It's just damage to everything in the radius. Granted, it's blood damage equivalent to a fully charged R2 that's maybe twice as fast and has hyper armor, but it's still just damage.

To add onto the infodump about the Bloodletter, you need 180 frenzy resist to avoid blowing your mind

quick, post all the good pictures so no one else can use them for the whole thread!

Thanks that's what I wanted to know. Wether you can avoid the frenzy damage when using the Bloodletter.
Also is 50/13/14/15/50/6 a good BLT build?

Looks good to me

Powderkegs, the time has come to take up arms again. I'm starting NG++ and Yharnam needs a heavy dosage of explosions. To those interested, the password will be "kaboom" and remember: If a weapon ain't got kick, it just ain't worth it.

On my way my dude, time for Stake R2 only run wew

Oops

Ringing again

Anyone fancy giving me a hand with Amygdala in Cursed Pthumeru? p/w bbg ringing now

You just taught me a valuablee shortcut. It's a shame we couldn't find that invader though. I'll be ringing at the same lantern.

Hoping I don't get squashed by a jump, ringing!

omw

Yeah that hidden path is super nice, skips like half the level.

I'm restocking at the dream real quick, be ringing shortly.

Booting up

How many co-op summons can one have in BB?

If you roll or dodge at the right time you can i-frame the frenzy. Someone post the webm.

GOOD START HUH QAWANGO

Thanks, dya just wait for a second one to turn up?

Ringing again for Cursed Amygdala pw bbg

Well shit, he cornered me. No matter how many times I fight Gascoigne, his beast form never fails to make me choke. Ringing again.

Jesus this is heartbreaking

Im really not having very good luck today

some fc webms

Anyone still in need of coop?

Help with Eb? Ringing with pass kosm at the fog
BL65

>going through yahar'gul with the boom hammer
>has 23% fire atk up gem
>blowing the fuck out of the cackling women
>they cry 'it burns!' or 'fire FIRE' as they die

oh boy

Qawango you deserve the biggest Easter egg my dude, thank you so much

be there soon

Grats on clearing defiled!
One more chalice to go then you can start running FRC dungeons!

>that Eb Church Pick slaughter
absolutely fucking disgusting my guy

Which one is that? Im following the SSJNugget guide and I apparently have three more to go?

Ah sorry m8, some guy came in and slaughtered her
Thanks for trying though

>cucked again
It was segalt, wasn't it?

I'm sorry.

saif bonus round

What's the meta level for this game? I know the matchmaking ranges are huge so it's not s important, but where does everyone generally stop?

100-120 is the most common range

98-117 are the ranges used on here

>my viscerals now do 3377 damage with bonus fire damage

goddamn

I think it is explained in the FUCKING OP READ THE DOC

>saif shitters on our FC

There's no place to be safe huh

no

transformed saif attacks are fun as hell though, and it's damn good in pve

You sure about that

That's fine but don't bring that shit to our fun times and then pretend to be good to newbies because your weapon is doing 90% of the job for you.

Anyone for fixed Lower Loran? pw bbg, ringing now.

people also use saws, whirligigs, and bloodletters
sorry you're trying to have fun with low tier weapons against new players who can't exploit their shit movesets to feel better about yourself

no

>low tier

Still ringing?

>farm 27-34% gems for hours upgrading weapon
>not using a +3 gemless threaded cane in pvp

you're shit otherwise

Yeah man, still waiting!

Set to worldwide? By any chance, were you ringing for other chalices a couple of days ago?

None of these weapons are as cheap as the Saif.
What's so good about crushing newbies with an overpowered weapon? Do you like to pretend you're good?

I'll try tagging along too

I did it with many weapons, the saif is fun to use and I'll keep using it
Plus you've tried to argue that the saif is the best weapon in the game several times now and the saw spear is still king despite your bias and lack of ability with it

After some technical difficulties, the Powderkeg NG++ run is back on it's tracks. anyone up to join can ring at the first lamp of Old Yharnam with the password kaboom

>saif
>parry fishing
>Vileblood

Disgusting

Ive been ringing for chalices pretty consistently over the last few days, yeah.

Could be some Pthumerian net magic between us. If you get the other user, go ahead.
I remember somebody else ringing for Lower Hintertomb some days ago.

It's not about being good, it's about being cheap.
Do whatever the fuck you want, chikagay shitter, just stop pretending you're any good when you're just bullying the weak with a retarded weapon, maybe actually get good for a chance.

HUG THE DOLL
MARRY TO THE DOLL
HOLD HANDS WITH THE DOLL

want to fight me, I won't use either and I'll still win I promise

>Get summoned to Research hall
>Hear prayer
>Both NPC hunters below not killed
>No bow, gesture, whatosever
>Axe
I'm amazed I didn't blanked myself.

What's his name? I want to add him to my blacklist.

>>>/reddit/
Stop shitting our general with your presence.

Isn't that Mercure?
drisful

Discord fag Mercure

mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/23378

Good to go? Less END, more of something else?

If I understood you correctly you say that the Saw Spear is the best weapon, right? But then you say that the user lacks ability with it, so the Saw Spear isn't a noob weapon everyone can use effectively. However everyone can easily pick up the Saif (as you see it really often in Mensis) and its mostly tricked R1 spam or constant L1s.

Not sure who he is. But what is your blacklist? People who you'd blank out or cheese back?

Could be the case. I have a funny anime-like webm (because of my shitty internet) against him, where he uses EG and then unzips behind me (just like he uses EG and Chinage in one of his webms), from the Loran-Isz FC.

I seem to not be able to connect, sorry user

No worries, homie.

less END
you dont need more than 20 END ever

remake it at level 98 then report back

Definitely sounds like drisful
That's his PSN.
I've never blacklisted before, but I'm pretty sure it just prevents you from ever connecting to that person

This chest won't let me in. What do?

Hit it a bunch.

Break it, you doof.

>calling people by name
>policing a general based on personal preference
who should really go back?

My autism requires nice, clean, rounded off numbers.

mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/23379

Better user?

Over 300 hours and I didn't even know you could break those. I feel silly.

Fondle the chest, then break it.

The parryfishing saif user who poses as a big shot when he's just a shitter.

guess I'd better pack up and go then, bye

All this saif talk brings back memories. Lead Elixir is a valid strategy.

Alright Gud Hunter, next up will be the Cathedral Ward.

Look how much skill with the Saif, amazing. Such a high skill weapon, only a true master of bloodborne could perfect the use of such a complex weapon.

I honestly don't know how to deal with it besides parry spam.

>that low damage riposte
>cleaver

Wait, there is such a feature in PSN? I never knew about that. Thank you.
Then my autistic rage about a guy in Mensis who used lead elixier, BMA on his Repeating pistol and bolt paper on his Saif before EVERY fight wasn't needed.. Huh I feel stupid now.

I fixed it. mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/23380

>Have never been to /bbg/ FC's
>Finish 98 character for FC's
>Like the look&feel of the Saif
>This thread
Oh
I guess i'll look for another skill weapon then, Burial Blade looks nice.
Is the Saif really that bad in PvP?

Much better but still some questionable decisions.

the bloodtinge seems to only be for evelyn and repeating pistol gives you plenty of damage for less investment.

40 vit is okay but more is better

20 endurance is still a bit much for a weapon like the pallash. that much stamina is what i would expect from a strength build using stamina hungry weapons

I would recommend taking some points out of blt/end and putting it into vit/skl unless you have a reason not to.

You do you and dont let any autismos tell you how to have fun

also
>vileblood

If you like the Saif, use it. Don't let one guy autistically shouting about how much he hates it deter you.

As for whether it's that bad or not, this is just my opinion but I think it's one of if not the best weapon in PvP. Its moveset is ridiculously good and it's one of the few weapons in the game that can effectively punish the unbeatable strategy of walk and roll backwards. It's quite fun though, so again, use it if you want. People are going to bitch no matter what weapon you use unless it's like the Tonitrus or some shit.

The Saif is good but is the kind of good that requires no skill whatsoever. It's the washing pole of bloodborne.

Try Saw Spear, Cane, Rifle Spear, BoM, Reiter, BB, Church Pick, Rakuyo or Bowblade.

Almost no options.