/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >Event: GUDAGUDA Part II
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170405.php
Period: 5-19 April 2017
>Welfare 4* ChaCha (Berserker) + Limited 5* Hijikata (Berserker)
>CE
- Nobu 5*: Buster cards +15% NP Damage +15%/Koban coin drops +1
- Two Guda 4*:NP gain +15% Reduces damage by 300/Gold Dust drops +1
- Snek 3*:Arts and Quick cards +4%/Eiraku Tsuuhou drops +1
- Chacha 5*:+15% Critical Damage +15% Star Generation Starts at 25% NP/Shinsengumi/Oda Pt. Drops +30%
- Shinsengumi 5*:Quick & Buster cards + 8% Gain 3 stars every turn /raise the ATK of all allies by +50%

>Rate up
- Hijikata Toshizou and Nikola Tesla 14 April
- Hijikata Toshizou 15-19 April
- Thomas Edison, Helena Blavatsky, and Medea 5-19 April

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- news.fate-go.jp/2017/maiji_r7c6d/
- CCC collab coming at some point much later
- English FGO confirmed for summer 2017 fate-go.us/

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yE8C1WWixgc
cinema-crazed.com/blog/2013/03/21/tank-girl-1995/
youtu.be/OjOqx5Sd368
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wait

the sony dude wasn't fucking shitposting??

REMINDER THAT UNRIVALED BTFOS HERKEK

Kiyohi

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=yE8C1WWixgc

Is he right?

Everyone laugh at Melvin. He didn't like Tank Girl.

He was LARPing using obvious data and patterns already known and retards actually believe him

ONI THREAD
N
I

T
H
R
E
A
D

Hey mates I'm overseas at the moment and am out of the loop, what was the new apk for?

When is Nasu going to give that redman a happy end?

UMU

Since is OP is retarded.
Yes, there is English localization.
There is no dub.
You can't transfer accounts.
It will start with the first 2 chapters only.
There is also no ban and you can keep playing nip version normally.

Legendary Rare Majin Vegeta

Kill yourself

Yeah, this is why studios didn’t take comic book movie seriously for a very long time. “Tank Girl” is god awful. I’m aware her comic is very popular, and Tank Girl the character is considered something of a feminist icon of a sorts, but “Tank Girl” is swill. It’s bottom feeding swill. It tries to exude this sense of hipness and edge, but instead feels like it doesn’t take the material seriously. Lori Petty (who has the charm of a spastic Ritalin addict) attempts to play the sexually ambiguous Tank Girl as tongue in cheek but she just comes off as a clown who has no grasp on the material.

It also doesn’t help “Tank Girl” feels like a bare bones low budget junk fest from beginning to end. Everything about the film feels flimsy, with props and set pieces feeling borrowed and painfully altered for the sake of the film, while the world Tank Girl inhabits is uninteresting and incredibly derivative. When a comet hits the Earth, the world is turned in to a sandy tundra with a many year drought. Now that a corporation controls the world’s power and water supply, Tank Girl and her freedom fighters plan to use their resources to spread to their community. The water battle in a post apocalyptic world is painfully unoriginal, and “Tank Girl” never quite utilizes the premise to provide an entertaining or remotely exciting film. Tank Girl professes to be this dangerous and off the wall individual, but never quite puts it in display for the audience to feed in to.

We are getting Kemono Friends collab soon

SHIKI CAN KILL SERVANT YOU FUCKING

Is this taken from somewhere?

Best boy.

She’s often moronic, grating, and unfunny, which defeats the purpose of Tank Girl being an immense feminine icon, and when she should be valiant and courageous, she feels more idiotic and thrust in to a situation she mocks more often than not. When the movie does have a chance to show off some great action sequences, it reverts to poorly animated buffers, as well as comic panels from the series that are supposed to compensate for no actual excitement ensuing for the audience. Director Rachel Talalay tries to pass off the stills from the comic in place of action scenes as a sense of being meta, or hip, and winking to the audience, when it becomes blatantly obvious that Talalay is cutting corners left and right, and never actually delivers on the promise of war fare in this world.

The script also dodges Tank Girl’s sexual ambiguity as she spends most of the time flirting with her ally Jet Girl (a very young bespectacled Naomi Watts) and fighting the war, but never delivers on a love triangle between Tank Girl and her love interest Booga, a mutant kangaroo. “Tank Girl” is yet another Westernization of a classic UK comic that misses the whole point of the concept and transforms the hero in to a vague representation of the source material she derives from. “Tank Girl” is a lousy action picture, and one that is almost unwatchable. Tank Girl definitely has a lot more potential to be an entertaining alternative science fiction film and it’s never realized with this 1995 monstrosity. Unfunny, often painfully boring, and so blatantly low budget and poorly constructed,”Tank Girl” is a success in that it misses the point of its source material, completely.

Everything indicates so yeah.
>Right about the announcement and release windows
>Right about the seperate server, lack of bans, and refusal to do account transfers
>Right about them likely running the West on a different schedule to Japan
>Right about our 1.0 not being the same as Japan's 1.0 and having some of the QoL upgrades
>Right about the lack of censorship (so far)

All that remains to be seen is if his estimate about them having London out before 2018 was right, since that was the last 'hard' claim he made.
We also know they 'want' to be done with EoR before 2.0 is finished in Japan but I don't think that really counts as a promise?

>got literally everything right
>posted this shit starting in November
Doubt.jpg

>Tfw grailed Herc with Bond CE
FUCKING INVINCIBLE

As if he's fast enough.

ROMA

I don't even know what Tank Girl is but based on google, it is not nearly as cute as Girls und Panzer.

He gets a happy ending if he stops being a retard and abandons his ideals, to go home and be a family man.

He was also right about no dub, whoops

I lovemy emperor!

*blocks your path*

Real talk, did sony user say anything that couldn't be figured out with more then 5 minutes of thought about the situation

>starting in November
>Chinese GO released months already
>already shown there will be new UI, seperate servers, no IP bans and no Account transfers
>already shown the game's localisation was released in the summer
>already shown no censorship even in China

Don't ignore me this time like in the last thread you fucking faggot

Silly Gawain, the street lamp is not a sun.

The month in which it was gonna be announced, for starters.

Are you excited for 2018's Riyoless April's Fools?

Grand Order IS his happy end.
>Gets to fight to save all mankind
>Hangs out with cool dudes who 'get' him like Siegfried, gets to see his family happy, and cooks meals for half a dozen Sabers everyday like he always wanted
>Literally dozens of new NP he can trace suround him
>His master is chill too

All he needs now is one of the Sabers to bonk him and his paradise will be complete

Musashi a qt

>People STILL doubting sony user

>yfw all the swords in UBW are swords he has seen in FGO

>Chinese GO released months already
>already shown there will be new UI, seperate servers, no IP bans and no Account transfers
We had no guarentee of that for an English localisation, people were saying if it ever happened it'd just be a machine translated patch like in GBF.
>already shown the game's localisation was released in the summer
As of yesterday, yeah. But he called that shit nearly half a year ago.
>already shown no censorship even in China
Once again, that doesn't guarentee shit for the West.
>Don't ignore me this time like in the last thread you fucking faggot
What?

Post perfect girls.

>Nero is the selfie whore
As expected.

ive made this argument several times and everytime you faggot just fucked off

>lol no guarantee

That can literally be said about """sony user""" or just your fucking claim

All of the things that was released as information is something that is already going to happen since it happened once already in ChinaGO

>using GBF's case here

Best girl.

Best whore

Your meds brain damage, don't forget your meds.

Altera is indeed perfect

In the end I'm choosing to believe some fag working in a subdivision of Sony decided to tell us about the localisation early because I find it more likely than a human being having enough autism to pop on like once a month for half a year just to roleplay leaks and somehow getting literally everything correct by chance.

That's a good thing though

I finally got my lewd Kuro CE

So clearly you knew from the start as well.

Nero is love.

Altera is a qt. I can't wait to get to her routein Extella.

What do you think she means by this?

Will this be a thing in the localization?

>things that will be censored in US

He was right about the announcement being in April though

Localization will skip whole prisma event

zoomed all the way into the seal

I want ro be friends with benefits with Caren!

cinema-crazed.com/blog/2013/03/21/tank-girl-1995/

I know, I was just saying I forgot to mention it in my post.

>ive made this argument several times and everytime you faggot just fucked off
Wasn't me my dude.

Your argument is basically 'he said, she said' though. Either we believe the 100% accurate leaker who dripfed us info across several threads for months on end or we believe you saying he was a roleplayer - but since you don't have hard evidence he lied and he has hard evidence he was right, I think Sony user has the more convincing case.

Every character is over 18 :^)

So how many women did Altera take as her wife, besides Sumanai's wife?

Didn't Nero go arpund making a bunch of guys his husbands?

Wait, what?

Did Altera cuck Siegfried?

Hakuno

Now I have to go find those LemonMaiden, 40010 and Namonashi doujins

Personally I see EN Fgo as a good thing. It doesn't take anything away from us, it gives us more access, no bans, and can be played on same device as jp version. Lotta fags never made the jump over because it wasn't accessible before.

Only thing they could fuck up at this point is censorship, which would be hard considering other english companies at the moment are getting away with more. They can't even censor Prisma ilya event since they already damn localized the anime before this.

I need more NR sucking white stuff pics.

If you put it that way yeah

When a game that is constantly second most grossing mobage on the planet even though it should be Japan only there's no way it won't be localised. Especially since a localisation for China had been announced as early as November 2015.

Everything "sony user" said about the English localisation were things that were literally already confirmed in ChinaGO.

>your argument is literally "he said" which makes it invalid even though my argument is also "he said"

Link me the exact post

Altera thread?

After Siegfried died, Kriemhild married Etzel (Attila) as one of the steps to her revenge.

Prisma is already english localized and sold in Walmart in usa.

youtu.be/OjOqx5Sd368

Summer event when

Husband? He took a kid slave that vaguely resembled the wife he'd kicked to death, had his dick cut off and made him wear the official outfits for female members of the imperial family.

This was in between raping what was basically a nun and being some other former slave's wife, mind.

>Link me the exact post

Search it yourself. I'm not going to waste my time with this

>inb4 no proof so I win the argument

Whatever man, this is a stupid thing to argue about in the first place.

i would call my self a noob to this whole thing since i never played the games for Fate or seen the older versions of Fate anime all i know is Fate Zero and UBW thats wat got me into the series honestly i cant wait for this glad they importing bot sure why so many people are bitching.

What is her expression trying to convey?

This user is right but I'm autistic so here you go.

>your argument is literally "he said" which makes it invalid even though my argument is also "he said"
So you don't understand basic logic? He was proved correct yesterday. He has more evidence he was telling the truth than you do that he was bullshitting.

/fgayboys/

Khufu when?

People are mostly assblasted because a localization mostly means an influx of newfags of the only-watch-translated-stuff, but on itself the localization doesn't mean anything bad. It could even mean we may get more future stuff translated too

>Implying

An user can dream

>"B-But I'm in charge here!!.."

After Akhenaten.

>anti-sonyanon revisionists are at work already
Why is it so hard to believe that something out of the ordinary happened here in /fgog/? Ye of little faith.

If you didn't think his posts were at least plausible no amount of proof will ever satisfy you.

>I'm sorry, Asterios-kun. I'm dirty now.

Riyo Nito without Medjeds was a mistake

It's disturbing how shit nero is, yet nasu wants us to think she's an absolute godly saint. Then nerofags jump in every thread saying history got one thing slightly wrong(not really), therefore yes she's a dindu saint of a saint.

>End of Japanese financial year is April 1st
>found out two weeks later, still within the same rough timeframe of it

I'll take it.

I also recall him saying the summer thing in another thread but I literally cannot find the post and I think it might be because it was a reply to another and he never specified he was the sony dude in it. Good luck to whoever has the autism to comb through 150~ threads for it.

>D'eon
>boy
nice try

At least it's nowhere near as bad as Urobuchi's whitewashing of Iskandar.

Shimaudon also didn't draw her with Medjed for the memorial book illustration. But at least Nakahara did include Medjed as a print on Ozzy's shirt.

Cute civilization

Who /umu/ here?

Sad so many can't enjoy best girl.

Post cute fanart of unusual pairings!

Is she CUTE?

>2wei is localized
>you can legally buy lolis making out on Walmart
I don't even now how the fuck this happened but I welcome it with open arms.

Please post pic.