Heroes of the Storm General - /hotsg/

May your journey be long Edition

>What's new?

>Genji and Overwatch map to be announced April 17th.
>HotS 2.0 Release Schedule (Stop asking when 2.0 comes out)
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/
>Cassia, D2 Amazon (Now Live)
youtu.be/NZkdtQ1fOZY
>Hero Mastery Taunts
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20638785/
youtu.be/RAEDd4nES_M
>Veterans get some good loot when 2.0 drops
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20653218/

>For new players:
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
>Which heroes should I buy?
Play all the heroes on free rotation or try mode and see who you like. Don't buy heroes just to get into ranked, you'll regret it.

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20653891/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20696238/
>Latest Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20696567/
>2.0 Beta Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20638783/

>Hero Rankings, various Statistics, Talent Calculator, & Wiki
hotslogs.com/Default
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator
heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/Heroes_of_the_Storm_Wiki

>Current Tier List
robogrub.com/tierlist

>Where can I find you Sylvannas solo laners?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

>Tips and other useful resources:
heroesofthestorm.github.io/tips
heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/Heroes_of_the_Storm_Wiki

Previous meme:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/851pEVQ45b8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is axolotl dead

>2 weeks since last log in
>quick meme
>
>next log in in 2.0

At least there will be something new tomorrow, it’s almost time for 2.0

So I just bought Zuljin and leveled him to level 5 and I must admit that hes quite challenging for me to play. Can you give me some tips and builds for him please?

press a to attack

Press R whenever an idiot wants you to manfight you without a stun.

>[Allies] SoulReaper (Illidan): let the bodies hit the flooooooor XD

I think it was SoulReaper at least, it was like half a year ago. It was something edgy nonetheless.

Thats the thing almost everyone has either invulnerability,stuns,massive slows or damage reduction now. Its a pain in the ass to play zul with all those valleras,medivhs,cassias and varians around.

Is Genji only going to reflect projectiles?
Is the Butcher going to tear open his firm japanese buttocks?

Pls be warcraft map and warcraft hero

spotlight tomorrow, we shall see

it's genji for sure, they datamined his name on the website

more like details for the spotlight, learn to read you inbred hillbilly

And the Overwatch map.

Considering they teased a Zerg-related hero and then dropped fucking Lucio and Literally My Mom's Probe, I wouldn't be surprised if Genji was another red herring.

But it's not, and we'll all suffer.

Might aswell kys myself at this point

>datamined
>it was literally in the fucking source

fuck off you know what I meant

>be liming
>enemy team has nova an valeera
>level 20
>take infinite laser
>when a teamfight starts keep spining around in infinite 360s
>i just made two enemy heroes completely useless because they elways tried to sneak up on us, got revealed and ran away
it was fucking hilarious, they tried to run in, got decloaked and ran away like 30 times, after level 20 they did almost no team damage because they were scared to get close

Are you saying that's not datamining?

not by any formal definition

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING REVEALS OF TODAY.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING NEW HERO AND THE NEW MAP, I DARE YOU FUCKING BLIZZARD I WILL KILL EVERYONE FOR THIS.

or your team could get scouting drone

>yuropoor

see you tomorrow :)

Pretty sure digging through source code qualifies as datamining. It's just very rudimentary.

when i play cloakshitters my first target is always the scouting drone, it's basically useless because it can be destroyed in 2aas

In no part of Europe is it currently 17th of April.

youtu.be/851pEVQ45b8

>american education

what do you mean? no reveals until tomorrow

Overwatch is based on the real world. Wouldnt those maps be real life location?

It's a yurocuck shitposting about his timezone.

Far western Kazakhstan it's half past midnight.
They have a weird timezone. Geographically it should be +3 or +4 but they're +5.

>Kazakhstan is Europe
american education

>thinking valeera is good
american education folks

>Every country with a different timezone is european

Classic American education, creating the always hilarious fat kids with zero knowledge.

I can't believe this game launched with 38 heroes

What were they thinking

Western part of Kazakhstan is geopgrapically Europe?????????????????

Hello?????

How is it like living in the year 2014?

Someone in the design spent a lot of time and effort to make sure the skirt is just a little bit see-through, more enough to make my dick diamonds

It's the same with Cheerleader Kerrigan. You can barely see Kerrichan's panties peeking from under her skirt in her queue pose

who the heck do i pick to win in hero league?
i'm 0-4 in my placements

>butthurt yurofag
You might have a point if the only people shitposting about timezones in here weren't yuros. Asians don't give a fuck and they're ESL so they don't come here.

>Kazakhstan
Basically the same thing as a Russian so still a yuro.

Heroes you are good with
Heroes that counter the enemy picks

damn

Why doesn't Malfurion move his mouth when he speaks?
How does he do it?

druid magic

>Basically the same thing as a Russian so still a yuro.
american education

>Butcher is a rampaging inescapable berserker and fun
>Diablo is an invincible juggernaut dumping enemies all over and fun
>Azmodan is an omnipresent menace who can kill from half the game away and fun
When can we get more demons because there is a clear trend

>Still calling everyone yurofag

Keep going burger, you really shows how fatties are educated.

Also how can you be so retarded to not see that Veeky Forums's anons are mostly from other places than Burgerland? the last april fools event showed the statistics you cuck.

Is Unranked really just for pussies who are afraid of the game telling them they suck?

>Also how can you be so retarded to not see that Veeky Forums's anons are mostly from other places than Burgerland?
That's exactly how I know it's a yuro shitposting not a burger.

It's an open secret that Veeky Forums in particular is 90% spics and yuros. Especially in moba and fps generals.

Pretty much.

No, it's for tryhard premades.

Yes.

It's a place to take the randomness out of QM bullshit and still be a casual. Also helps to go into unranked to learn what a draftis before jumping into ranked and getting laughed at for first picking TLV on Braxis or something.

Many people legitimately don't understand what a draft is let alone a good draft.

this desu

pretty much every time i see a yuropoor try to call out someone for being american it turns out they are talking to another european

Sort of. It's where you'll find a lot of the people unwilling to be "quantified".

>just casual games without shitty qm comps
>practicing/learning new heroes without a batshit crazy QM comp
>see

i'm starting to think i'm not good with any heroes

I play unranked since I'm still pretty bad and there is no point playing if I'm not grandmaster. Also it's really easy to get angry when losses actually matter and I generally prefer to not be angry.

He has no butt, he's a robot.

Kerrigan's default skin is her naked but there is nothing to see there. She has her zerg carapace. What's the point of clothes for her.

Then play heroes that are easy, but still good, like Malfurion, Johanna, Falstad, Sylvanas, Lucio, Nazeebo

The game's playerbase is trash. Doesn't matter what you pick, you'll be placed where the game thinks you should be regardless if you go 10-0 or 0-10.

20 hours remain before Genji and Overshit map

Gods help us

I still don't understand this image. Zeratul was in the game since alpha and nobody's been complaining about him ruining anything.

There is so much wrong with this screenshot.

The matchmaking is just taking the piss at this point.

And I somehow didn't upload the pic.

how do i zarya? i'm always low energy

I haven't played HoTS as much as I did but now I'm playing it a bit more(more heroes, better talents, etc, game is fun again).
I was rank 1 or whatever it was called in 2015, and I'm still pretty decent at the game I'd say, but I don't play ranked right now simply because I don't know every hero as well as I used to and don't want a bunch of people blaming me for banning something I shouldn't or picking something that isn't meta.
I played HL the other day and picked Li Li for support and my teammates were having panic attacks(we won), apparently Li Li isn't good anymore i don't know man.

Obviously this isn't the case for everyone but that's my excuse for sticking to QM right now.

Don't preshield, react shield.

i've played it with my one friend a few times because he's gm and i'm not

Zeratul doesn't have CC.

Zeratul isn't cancer to play against.

out of those heroes i only own malf and jo
well, that makes that easy i guess

>I don't know what cc means

>victory
b-but how?

Apparently a plethora of reasons. Valeera powercreep over Nova, Medivh shields vs no healer, 100k siege dmg Nazeebo completing his quest vs theirs not even trying, Zagaras triple lane presence and Abathur AFK. Ragnaros tried so hard.

She's still good but Malfurion and Lucio are just better. you can check hotslogs for heroes win rates to get an idea, it isn't very accurate but you can get the gist of the current meta.

Press W
Walk into tower range
Walk away
>bing
>bing
>bing
>bing
And always take explusion

>dive in on someone as kerrigan
>they start doing this shit

makes me laff every time

Towards the end of the game, they just couldn't stay grouped up and stayed scattered so we started killing them easily and steamrolled for a fast victory. I still have no idea how it happened.

t rex skin for kerrigan when?

m-muh dick

>when you wait until they literally have nowhere to go and finally use the combo

devilish

meant to reply to anyway, i hovered jo on infernal shrines, last pick, team picked auriel/guldan, valla and arthas so recommended sonya
guess her whirlwind is really good on shrines

What's the default build for Kerrigan?
I tried her out yesterday but I'm at a loss as to what I'm supposed to be doing, and how.

I'm too autistic to sexualize Zerg carapace. I need skin and fabric.

first hl game of the season was peak memes

i don't know how we won

we didn't deserve to win

the fucking catapaults did it for us

>You end up doing more damage with AAs because they aren't really running from you
What a time to be alive it was when they reworked Kerri and she was OP as fuck
Q,Q,Shield,Maelstrom,Double Strike,Shields and Bolt/Nexus Blades

Can also be W,E/Cleave if you want to focus more on the combo, but Q is just fo fucking good.

Also at 13 her sprint can work and Essence for Essence at 16 is good vs double warrior

Sonya is really good right now, especially if the enemy team can't interrupt her spin. But if they can she is way less effective

Q talents on 1 and 4 and 7, sometimes Battle Momentum on 7 instead, depends on your taste.
Double Strike is fucking crucial on 13. Q talent is pretty good, but it really doesn't match up to 75% extra AA damage.
Double shield amount on 16, it essentially doubles your lifesteal.
Bolt or Maelstrom upgrade, it starts generating a shitton of shields at that point.

How to justify the block talent at level 1 over the Energy regen one i find myself out of energy at earlier levels to finish targets off

Use Ambush and other energy reducing talents, bru.

for valeera forgot this

i do but i get gimped at early levels to finish targets off as i can't finish with eviscerate for earlier levels but block is pretty good for survival.

how good is vaala in 1v1?

As good as you are.

Better than Vaati, but worse than Veena