Can someone please explain the me the negative view on VGA cars? I've never owned one but they don't seem all that awful

Can someone please explain the me the negative view on VGA cars? I've never owned one but they don't seem all that awful

>samsung
wut

Renault sells its cars under the samsung brand in china.

>no Mitsubishi

>Mitsubishi

Vga cars? Displayport cars are way better.

It means Volkswagen Group jackass

as long as yours isn't built in mexico you're good
t. someone who lives around lots of vag products

What a stupid image. It's meant to be one of the "These 7 people control 87 companies!" type images like you see for television and movies and similar fields, but with cars it's shit everyone already knows and doubly silly when the individual brands have always (or at least for most of their lives since the early 1900's) been part of the country, like Lincoln to Ford or Chevy, Cadillac and Buick to GM.

oh, VAG

DVI is where its at hun

Jeez now I look like a jackass, yeah I meant why is there so much stigma around VAG cars

>Mitsubishi

>Subaru

Renault owns Samsung?

Doesn't Fiat owns Ferrari too?

>Fuji Heavy Motors

VAG parts seem to be designed to be cheap rather than functional, especially around the late 1990s-early 2000s. And the myth of "german reliability" is one of the all time greatest cons pulled on the american car buying public.

Its worse in eastern europe

They would be classified under Nissan, which oddly enough should be paired with Renault on that info graphic, but isn't

Also as has been said, Subaru and Mazda are missing but neither of them are being controlled by other automotive manufacturers

Mazda is controlled partly by Ford

Of course not, renault is 10 times smaller than samsung.
It's just a rebranding in asian market

The only VAG brand worth anything is Porsche.