Press S to spit on it's grave

Press S to spit on it's grave.

S

did I miss something

Why do/did (is it being discontinued?) people like this car so much whilst shitting on the GT86? i don't get it.

Shit is being discontinued in a matter of weeks.

S

delet

What are you on about they are still gonna make a fiesta st just not that one

It really needs a better riding suspension. Shit is too stiff and bumpy.

The Veloster Turbo I drove a few months ago had a more luxurious ride than the Fiesta.

They're still making the fiesta but with a turbo'd 3 cylinder instead of the 4 cylinder. Same power output though

Too bad the Veloster Turbo is still slow as fuck and ugly as sin itself. Easily one of the ugliest cars of the decade. The three doors, the weird indents, all the lines that go nowhere. It's like they took a good looking hatch and squished the clay in their hand.

Veloster never fails to trigger Veeky Forums.

It's just a shitty and ugly car and I hate that people try and make it seem like a good car because they made the mistake of buying one. I know two people with one and they both defend the car religiously more than anyone I know. It has no flaws to them.

>I hate it when people like their car

i-it's only because there's a new one coming out r-right?

>INTERNAL TIMING BELT

I spit on the new new as well.

S

S

Yes

I ordered the penultimate one back in January in Spain. They weren't available anymore in February, not even the ST-200

F

One of the best hot hatches ever made.

New model is gonna have to be so damn good to be better desu

Why does it still resemble a bloated flea?

f

It's possible that the car is actually good

I hate when people defend things purely because they relate to it or own it.

While I haven't driven, the people I know who have driven them but don't own them all say they drive terribly. I had a friend who owned one for about 3 mo that and defended it like crazy, until he came back one day with a FiST and I asked what happened. Told me he drove a FiST at a car meet and immediately realized how shitty his Veloster Turbo was and traded it in the next day at a used car dealership for a FiST. Couple years later and he still has no regrets and will tell you how shitty the Veloster was. Although he did admit it was comfier even if it was slow as balls.

Nah it's about liking shitty cars. I don't understand how anyone is stupid enough to like the Corvette when the GTR and Ford GT are just so much better.

You're everything currently wrong with Veeky Forums.