FAQ: pastebin.com/vRytNg3E

Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fNkbYfc6

Read the FAQ before you ask questions.

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Just Released
DARKNESSHERO Rance Mod - Beta FFA mod released
Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004
Check pastebin for download links or for hints

Heartful Maman - MILF Eroge
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2232471

>Upcoming Games

Beat Game - Website to be opened on April 20
Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
RPG - by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Modern Setting - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio: blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4771534.html

>Released In Last Year (See FAQ for downloads and info)

June 2016 - Tsumamigui Extra (JAP)
January 2016 - Tsumamigui 3 (JAP)
August 2015 - Rance 03 (JAP)

>Mangagamer Most Requested Titles Survey Results
Rance Series (1st)
Evenicle (9th)
Daiteikoku (19th)

>Upcoming Events
Drawfag Weekend - Kanami Weekend starting May 6th
Veeky Forums League 8 - Starting June 9th

Remember to use spoilertags when discussing and posting images of plot elements, especially those of untranslated Rance games. Ignore and report any blatant shitposting, including nameshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do Rance and Sill sleep in separate beds? That mustn't be very comfortable for her all night every night otherwise.

>Sill
>sleeping in a bed

Look at these chumps. Zeth getting beat out by Shangri La. Helman beating everybody up

Not toufu, but I'll post the latest edition of the mod here for everyone
mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

She sometimes sleeps in a slime bed.

Who said anything about sleeping in it?

Playing Rance VI

Can you actually win fights where it times out? I just fought Uspira and Saias and was just about to win before I got timed out, do I get an extra H scene or something if I do win?

>in the slime bed
>fucking while suspended in slime

sounds fun

Yes, you can but the result is the same.

>Kayblis nerfed
No, this is the opposite of good. Kayblis should be like Ootomo Sourin or Omachi, one of those units you just shit yourself with fear when you see because you know you're boned, the kind of unit you just concede provinces to because you're not brave enough to face it. He should be even stronger than those, he's so terrifying that apparently the aura of fear rolling off of him is enough to incapacitate or even kill weak people who lay eyes on him.

How does Mamatoto stack up to the other Alice Soft SRPGs?

You can but you get nothing

He already is. It was just silly that a normal attack would take as many actions as Earthquake.

If by SRPGs you mean SR, KR and the Dai- series. They aren't really anything alike.

Mamatoto is more like a TRPG (well, technically, the more common term used is SRPG) like FFT or Luminous Arc, which it does pretty well.

Kinda low on ero if you play it safe though.

That's fine. I wish there were all ages versions of these games since the actual H scenes are the only parts about them I think are poorly done

fag

I wonder if Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism had some inspiration on Daibanchou.

Seems kinda impossible when Daibanchou came out in 2003.

Daibanchou is a giant reference-fest to a lot of novels and stories though, which makes it a who's who of cameos.

Finally got somebody unique in prison and they are pretty much trash.

Them monster soldiers are no joke.

I worded it wrong. I meant the opposite. Wondering if the Machiavellianism mangaka played Daibanchou and if it was an inspiration for that manga.

I've never had an easier time in this mod than playing as Red. I have played as Leazus, AL, Rance, Ice, and Patton so far. Ghandi is ridiculous. Crane is great too. Alex having convert action is absurd.

I decided to end my Leazas playthrough as only Kay chan is left on the map but I gave him too much time to take territories while I was fucking around on the other side of the map and now I have to take like 7-8 territories which is pain in the ass when literally every battle features at least 2 apostles. It's wouldn't even be that hard, just too time consuming a boring.

Started with the thieves this time. The siblings are obviously shit. In next patch maybe Rance's actions should be increased to 4? Or Sill's skill to be able to give him action in commander battles too? Feliss is Feliss. And Aru cannot be fired, damn it. At least give him some search and negotiation or smth. He negotiated himself a mg job after all. Maria has 9 neg, good shot. Also, she needs a better version of asset tech. We can call it Haruka money or smth.

Aru is deliberately meant to suck though.

>Aru can't be fired
My sides have dropped off the edge of the continent, and are currently plummeting back down at an unknown location.

Well, Maria is pretty good compared to him. I think he deserves some speed at least.

Aru and TGM should be essentials, just to fuck with you, but I'd really like if you could fire Soul and Bound. They take up a lot of space by the endgame.

Page 10

I'm off. Stay alive.

I managed to hit the jackpot with that fucker. If only he had more action flags.

With that Def and Int, you can still use him as a solid bodyguard.

did that stupid dickhead just gift me their castle

What are you talking about? you are going to lose

>three tea thieves
This is why the game always got hung up when it started

I swore I set them to nonessential, I'll check when I get home

Convert was preparing witty comeback. So I won.

Oh, lol. What an idiot.

I already forgot. Does Witty Comeback eat all your flags?

Yes

Maybe witty comeback should be changed to do nothing if the bar is already in your favour.

But the original did that too.

Thanks.

That takes all the strategy and fun out of facing it or using it.

She's gotta sleep somewhere. Unless you think that she sleeps under the kitchen counter like a chef Harry Potter, she's got to sleep somewhere and Rance's house only has one bedroom from what I can remember.

She sleeps on the floor. It is stated specifically in Rance 6

I don't remember that quote from Rance VI.

When she is 'rescued' from the castle, somebody offers her a room, and rance butts in with "She will sleep in my room. The floor is good enough for a slave like her, Gahahahahaaha" or something like that. Im playing through it right now

That does sound like something Rance would say, but I somewhat doubt he'll actually put Sill under those conditions.

Just got another one. For some reason the only decent regens I capture on that run are guards. Everything else has no combat stat over 5.

Seems like something that he would do. Its not like he is never cruel to her, just only a certain amount. And that is well within his bounds, I would say.

Is Hatsune the only Alicesoft girl who could efficiently resist Rance? Would probably end up eating him.

Rance's personal strength varies from pretty weak to strong, a lot of girls would be able to fight him.

>pregnant mages keep KR long

Good job mages.

What if she gets a sore back and can't carry heavy things for a bit or catches a cold?

Is KR bugged to where you can't get one of the military academy girls? I got both to say they joined me, but the one I recruited second does not appear on either of my menus

Did you wait a turn?

So, is anyone else going to do the Kanami drawfag event thing? Surely she must be loved as much as Shizuka and would likely get a lot of work , no?

That's a very specific theme.

>specific theme
It's just Kanami. It is not like you're drawing her being bullied specifically.

They were quick to make X Sill art as soon as it was debuted. She seems to get a lot of art for someone who isn't that popular in Japan.

Maybe cause she's a moeblob?

She'll lose steam once good girls pop up.

She's popular with female drawfags.

You mean like Ran and Chinu?

Are you implying they're popular, or lost fans once good girls popped up?

I did, yes.
Do you also know after what timeframe Isoruku gives birth? It has been about 9 months since she got pregnant, and I assumed it might be one of those games where they sped things up for gameplay purposes, but apparently not

You recruit the girls from the military one at at a time, after an event where you chose between them. Did you get to that part yet? Also things are not sped up for gameplay purposes. 12 weeks is 12 weeks a month is a month.

Yes. I recruited Arlcoate and then came back some time later and recruited Rafalia.The latter is not appearing on my subordinates or harem lists. Is there a start of turn event I have to view before she officially joins? There wasn't one for Arlcoate, so that would be strange

He only feeds her one meal a day.

Does he get Athena 2.0 to cook it? It's either that or he steals some take out since even though Rance has level 1 adventuring, I can't see him cooking for shit.

>as soon as it was debuted
What?

He beats a master chef in a cooking competition in KR
Granted, he cheats to do it, but no one really complains about his food as opposed to Maria, who thinks that hardware nails are an iron supplement

It sounds like KR has come interesting comic relief sections.

Yes.

Looking at the style of art and what else they draw and the main Sill fanartists are women.

I wonder why. Do they self-insert as her?

You have to really play it. Like, replay it and replay it and probably even then you won't have seen everything.

It is kinda strange that Sill is the closest thing the series has to a self-insert character unless you count Arios, but why would you?

You waited the 20 weeks for Rafalia? After she joins there should be a start of turn event I think, but it was the next turn for me on my playthrough just a few weeks ago.

Arios is an Adol parody, he doesn't count.

In many ways her bankslate (aka no character depth and irrelevant backstory ) is similar to the typical shoujo lead while Rance is the tsundere bad boy

Pretty slow day

I wonder if what Sill was learning in Rance 01 was more or less advanced than what she was learning before she became a slave.

Probably around the same level.

>Adol parody

Yes.

Let us talk about drawing ideas, or which character is good for bullying besides Kanami.

Just beat rance vi, how good is the post-game (do I get to fuck kamilla)? Also, will I still enjoy sengoku if I prefer classic rpg gameplay over conquest slg stuff?

lmao I didn't even know that fight was timed, I got my ass kicked the first time and then came back with a shitload of flame/ice rings to end them.

You do get to fuck Kamilla

Post game is alright until you get to the final boss. You have to grind pretty hard if you want a chance. Plus you need to go through a 20 minute gauntlet of tough enemies to get to it every time.
Sengoku is just fun regardless of what you like.

When?

I beat it myself recently, and I need my dragon pussy fix.

Feliss, Pastel, Satella and Kamilla

>Kamilla
She is for Nakadashi, like Shizuka.

>That scene with Abert in 6 with Rizna and Urza

That's a great violation of bro code.

Not too long.

What?

You know, when he poisons them and is about to rape them before Rance comes to save the day?

Who wouldn't though?

No. She is for getting dominated.

>Who wouldn't
Ran's ex.

Wonder if she's been done anally yet?

Its a waste but probably not.

Chances are the only girls that have done anal are Rizna, Sel, Sen, Sill, Maris and the kopuri sisters