/twg/ - Total War General

Sassy Vampire-Chan edition

>Warhammer II
store.steampowered.com/app/594570/
[YouTube] Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer (embed)

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ExQQxv1D1ns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHERE IS MY STEAM SALE STEAM? I WANT TO BUY MY BEASTMEN!

The air thickens, and the plains echo the sounds of the crows and ravens that have flocked overhead, Marius the Wise looks into the sky, observes his surroundings, and takes a deep breath to relief his sudden episode of existential crisis. He feels as if he has been awakened from a long sleep. What is he doing, what has he doing for all the past years of his life, what is going to happen to him, what is this strange world he is living in.

Marius is an aging man, his hair has greyed, and his face has become a tired expression at all times, his eyes wrinkled, and his strength wanes. He asks himself, what has he doing all his life. All he has known was war. He remembers the countless men and comrades he knew for the past decades that have died. His life has been a grind, filled with tension, politics, bloodshed, and never rest. The thought of settling in a town and living at a home with normal people has grown strange to him. He only knows to sleep at tents, and interact with men of war, he has grown too old for this world.

He looks behind him, a host of thousands marches under him command, the war never ends. He looks infront of him and wonders, why do they fight, why do those enemies keep raising arms. Why did those friends he has known have to die. What is their fate now, their remains have decayed into nothingness and seeped into the soil by now. Many he has not even been able to see one last time, they have disappeared in battlefields covered with carcasses, or their remains desecrated by the enemies and their memories ravaged. The war never ends

What is there to his future, is this his last battle. Marius has grown accustomed to being so close to death, it has became normal to him. As he has became an insincere and inconsiderate person over years of hardship. He feels awakened from a state of coma. Years have passed in armor with sword at hand, thousands upon thousands have died, but the war never ends, why do they fight?
The horn sounds and the attack starts

Rock the boat!

And on this day.

Few stood against many.

And died.

G O B L I N S

Is there some kind of mod that allows Azhag to use the lore o Vampires with the crown, or a mod that allows Greenskins to recruit Vampire units? I want to have Azhag truly be Nagash Returned, king of undead and orcs.

Gonna reee if it's Krell.

STOP MAKING OPS BEFORE BUMP LIMIT

STOP COPYING AND PASTING THE BROKEN LINK

OFFICIAL /TWG/ TOTAL WAR GAMES POWER RANKINGS* AS OF APRIL 16 2017

1. Medieval 2 & Kingdoms
2. Napoleon
3. Shogun 2 FotS
4. Age of Charlemagne
5. Shogun 2
6. Attila
7. Rome 1 and BI
8. Empire
9. Rome 2
10. Warhammer
11. Rome Alexander

*All rankings are final, any post of power rankings that follow this official list should be deemed unofficial and not representative of /twg/ and its community

>Shogun 2 below Charlieman
>Rome 1 above Empire
What the fuck

>10. Warhammer

So, do undead units just have no exhaustion mechanics or what?

1. Medieval 2 & Kingdoms
2. Shogun 2 FotS
3. Shogun 2
4. Attila
5. Warhammer
6. Napoleon
7. Rome 1 and BI
8. Empire
9. Rome 2
10. Age of Charlemagne
11. Rome Alexander

I want to train a twink femboy how to fight and teach him the ways of Chaos and hide him behind my back during battles

Why would they? Necro's not withstanding, they're all either dead tired or super powered vampires.

Warhammer tw should be more grimdark like vermintide youtube.com/watch?v=ExQQxv1D1ns

Vermintide takes place at the start of the End Times

Warhammer takes place before the End Times

see where I'm getting at?

actually they do, its pretty dumb

you can't put the same game twice in a ranking just because it has one more DLC

>chaosfag is an actual faggot
Why am I not surprised

>those exposed thighs

Slaanesh is pleased. Ditch that cuckold Sigmar and get with a REAL God, baby.

Because Slaanesh is a thing?

its still not grimdark enough, everything is too clean and shiny. The charm of warhammer was how regular weak stupid common folk made a stand against hordes of subhumans and monsters to protect their home and hearth, its supposed to be grimy and horrible and bleak

I CLAIM THIS THREAD FOR THE TRUE EMPEROR

V A M P I R E - C H A N

>OP too stupid to create thread before bump limit
Why are you such an obnoxious cunt?

But there's no Vlad on that pic

It's already 750 posts.

Stop fucking niggering, you autist.

But it was not when the OP was made dip shit.

"puts on RP hat"

Animating all those corpses is hard work and a constant strain on the spoopymancer, he fatigues, his automata are less active

but the necromancer is shown as fresh

ha!

he's done this already and still hasn't stopped copy pasting 4chanx youtube links that don't give the URL

think he's desperate for those OP (You)'s or something

that's referring to the sandwiches he brought to the battle

whats a good start to get a hang of things in DeI Rome 2?
I keep getting fucked in the ass as rome by the gayreeks

Well, compared to the corpses, yeah.

Makes just about anything look fresh.

I'm going to be dominated by a best elf!

We should start a war, I'm telling you.
It's going to be a great war, the best war. We've got the best war planned.

can some lads give me some legendary battle tips as cunts vs dwarfs

After the third time Grombrindlkanfdal lightning striked and pushed my shit in hard I'm about to throw in the towel to autores.

Ive been trying to go AP heavy ,
GG + GW
Crypt Horrors
Wraiths (probably not effective but...cool)
Corpse Cart w/chodestone

Is this something I have to win on the campaign map with agent cheese?

These Longbeard stacks do not break, they fight to the last model

The early game as Vampire Cunts really is basically decided by the heroes and monsters.

>Final battle against Manny as Vlad and Isabella.
>Outnumbered 4 to 1, and they have way better troops (because of Drakenhof garrison)
>Basically dedicate my whole effort into taking out Manny, his varghulf and the few vargheists he has
>Battle ends with just Vlad and Isabella duking it out back to back against hundreds of grave guards, with a blood knights unit with 7 knights left doing cycle charges
>Vlad ends with 476 kills, Isabella with 376

Also rip the two starting vampires, they couldn't handle the psychological pressure.

What is the opinion of slannesh about cucks?

D E A D G O B L I N S

Drop the wraiths and get some cav to charge dwarfbutt. You should exploit their lack of cav counters. Remember that you don't break either but you get to heal your troops and they don't. Use Vlad's tactical ganius.

I'll show you what opinion my sword has of chaos followers

>empire being good
end this meme

>warhammer that low

"Joke's on deze stunties, I'z only pretendin' to be krumped."

What do /twg/? I was hoping to confederate them to get the other three LLs, but even now Manny refuses.

Do I just give up on my autist of a son or do I give him some more time to sort himself out?

Why no Medieval 1 or shogun? I thought Medieval was great

I played quite a bit of Medieval 1 and Shogun 1, but for some reason Medieval doesn't seem very stable. It often crashes after a certain point.

Has some good mods, though.

subjugate him, keep vladdy's boy on a leash

I want to fuck a wood elf

Am I the only one here that got a mod to remove RoR in campaign?

I just can't keep track of what they all do when fighting against them and I feel like I'm cheating when using them against a faction that can't use them.

is there anyway to play TWW offline?

Degenerate

>tilea trying to fuck with my Barak Var bros
>they got 3 stacks in the area
>send my 1 Grombindal stack which is about 1/3rds stronger than a single one of their stacks
>instead of banding up to take me down they just act like I'm not there
>one of their stacks marches right next to me
>wipe it out next turn
>both their remaining stacks then start to run way in opposite directions for some stupid fucking reason
>take them both out 1 by 1
this is fucking gay, I wanted an epic fight.

They would've stood a chance if they used all of their armies but for some stupid reason they all run off in random directions.

I'm just asking for a friend of mine

Steam -> Go Offline...

I don't think I'll be able to confederate him if I subjugate him. And if I don't confederate, I can't get Drakenholf, which is even worse.

Anyone with this mod know if I can confederate someone I've subjugated?

*Blocks your path*

>Grombindal

Really playing the most easy faction with the most op hero?

I don't get your question ? isn't the default campaign offline ?

Vassalize him for a few turns to recover diplomatic status, ten or something then break vassalage and ask for confederation in the same action

I think they're OK, they're pretty OP but it's nice for factions like dwarves who take 10 years of tech if you want certain engi toys which you'll only ever take 1 or 2 of in a stack.

I think they'd be more balanced if each lord had to level up to unlock them rather than only 1 high level lord unlocking them all.

I didn't start with him, I'm doing a slayer focused Ungrim run.

Bullying Mannlet is one of my favorite /twg/ memes

>Keep track of what they do

???

They're a better version of existing units. They only got one niche each, some of them aren't even something which requires a change of tactics (Like the Sunmaker Helstorm Rocket Battery which is just +damage and shoots faster, or the Tattersouls, which is +stats and extra men).

What's the difference between a Dwarf and an Imperial?
One's a dour, bearded alcoholic and the other's a dwarf.
- an old Estalian joke

Hasnt that particularly elf been already raped by that lesbian wildelf? She aint worth it

Why are chaos dwarfs so perfect

>create armor and weapons for chaos
>create hellcannons that burn bodies and fire their souls
>created black orcs
>even better tech than dwarfs
>hobgoblins serve them voluntarily

>GITS
>ARRER-SHOOTIN'
>SODS
i-is that a bearded gobbo?

Why would there be a mod for such an obscure and downright stupid idea like that?

Who cares? Purity is for chumps, and the possibility of threesome action makes it even better.

That still makes her a 1,000 year old virgin

Take your head out of your butt.

>Purity is for chumps, and the possibility of threesome action makes it even better.

>ever having sex with sluts
>wanting to engage in sexual activity with someone other than your loved one
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

But this elf being a slut is based on your misconceptions

>sister Abigail, do we have any more fuel for the flamer?

You have two seconds to explain before I report you to the closest Witch Hunter

She's been untouched for a millennium.

>so then this Averlander runs up to me with a bunch of garlic in his hands shouting about Sigmar or something, I ripped his arm off and shoved it down his throat I tell ya what

>>being a purityfag
Fucking pathetic. Missing out on great sex because "muh pure waifu".

>that pic
I want to commit a heresy

Lesbians dont like touching crusty dicks user.

*blocks your path*

Loved those guys

That's ok. SoB are for heresy.

>loved

She is not a lesbian and is a virgin

I assure you that lesbians in hentai loovvvee the cock. Or can be made to love the cock very fucking quickly if some of the stuff on sadpanda is any indication.

Besides, we all know it's not rape if it's an elf.

Hmmm I thought her and Echidna had a thing going. They acted like ex lovers and Echinda is the only confirmed gay character in the show.

woah getting a little bit hazy up in here

GW maybe might be bringing TK back for AoS, if that brings any comfort

If we go by sad panda plenty of girls can be converted to the pussy just as fast.

Did you want to comfort him or twist the knife in?

The models would be available once more...if you can ignore their context

Yeah, never actually got around to really starting an army, I just got a tomb king, a liche and some basic skellingtons

wow, that's not even a toaster anymore. are you playing on a frying pan or something?