Help me Veeky Forums, watching the latest RCR vid where he talks about buying a childhood memory car...

Help me Veeky Forums, watching the latest RCR vid where he talks about buying a childhood memory car, or a personal white whale car, I can't help but think of anything that isn't a super car.

I want to have a dream car but I can't remember any.

What's your down to earth dream car?

i think they look really cool

any car that holds their value pretty well and are fairly low production car can be a perfectly viable dream car

These things were 8 grand when I first started looking for cars but I was too poorfag. Now they're 20k.

No picture like a retard.

Born in 1996.

I've got fondness for the NB Miata, '99-'00 Civic Si, and '07 Mustang GT. Insurance currently keeps me from any of those.

Not a car I want but what was that sports car advertised in the 90s as being wider than its predecessor? I think it was american

i remember pontiac had a lot of "wider is better" ad campaigns with the grand prix iirc?

Mine was a Z32 twin turbo that I vividly remember seeing from a school bus in 3rd grade. I never cared much about cars before that moment. I'm glad they were affordable when it was time to turn childhood dream into reality.

An 04-06 GTO. My dad had one, but sold it to get a Z06. That was my favorite fucking car to drive. It was fucking awesome and I hope to own one myself one day. Right now all I have is a 1990 Corvette, but I'll work my way up sooner or later.

This one, pure stock

fuck me, forgot pic

Aside from a McLaren F1, I never had a dream car until recently. I just want a bnr32 so bad. Something about it just nips my nipples.

T top G-body.

My grandfather had an 80s Cutlass Supreme in midnight blue and that car was comfy as fuck to drive on those warm summer nights with the T tops off.

Its getting hard to find one that hasn't been donked out.

>watching the latest RCR vid

Let me stop you right there

Caterham/Clubman/Lotus7 is mine

Kek RCR kinda had the same story as mine but my story was our neighbors where filipinos and the girl that lived there went to the same school and her dad was into cars and her dad showed me a fast back celica and next to it was a aw11 mr2 and damn that's when I knew I never really liked the Subaru Legacy that much but now I have aw11 I got it 3 years ago and it got stollen and now I'm fixing it

>What's your down to earth dream car?
Fiat Coupe or original Mini Cooper.

Either a Corolla ke36 or a ke70 sedan.
I'd maybe swap a newer drivetrain in, but I'd keep them looking stock.

I crashed my ae101 wagon a year and a half ago and I miss having a decent car so damn much. I'm stuck driving a not so well taken care of shitbox for now.

Insurance on the Civic would be like $50/month in the US.

I didn't really start giving a shit about cars until I was 19 or 20 (24 now) so sadly I don't really have a childhood dream car. Maybe a Porsche 951? My uncle had one in the 90s and I remember he would sometimes take my brother and I in it and the back seats were the perfect size for us.

For me, probably a T-Top camaro

My attainable dream car is a 1987-1988 Corolla FX16 GTS. I had a non-GTS FX16 that I swapped from an automatic to a manual and I loved every second of that car. I wish I'd never sold it

Just about any 996, really. Preferably a Targa or pic related.