Who else is going to go see Drive 2.0? will it be a good car movie?

Who else is going to go see Drive 2.0? will it be a good car movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z2z857RSfhk
carbuzz.com/amp-article.aspx?y=2017&m=6&d=22&name=EXCLUSIVE-Why-Baby-Driver-Used-A-Subaru-As-The-Main-Stunt-Car-7739624
youtube.com/watch?v=vWD7k6TrJ-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>DUDE BRO SUBARUS LMAO
No thanks

I've seen faggots trying to claim it wasn't Drive for kids.

Watched the trailer and like 1/3rd of the shots are directly ripped from Drive.

So no, not gonna watch it, because I'm not a child and Drive dosnt need a remake

part of the plot is that cool things happen to the beat of what he's listening too
>slams to gearstick into D on the trailer

no I wont see it

Fuck yes I am excited. Not only is this movie about a get away driver, possibly a typical story.
But it's Edgar Wright who wrote and directed. The same guy that did the cornetto trilogy.
It should be a fun watch of a film.
Maybe these guys
Will return to jerking off to Fast and Furious films.

>don't like the look of a shitty film marketed at 16YO's who vape in moms Subaru at their 'meet' in a Walmart car park
>HURRR U MUST LIEK FAST N FURIOUSSSS

How are you enjoying school? Mom pleased with your grades?

It looks like his subaru is a manual, but it shows him driving several cars in the trailer.
Assuming he stole a car or something it would be reasonable to expect that it would be an automatic, considering the film is set in America.

just watched the trailer, the wrx is stick but the challenger he drives has that gearstick

not sure where you are but the international trailer is better than the one they show on tv in the us

yeah i've heard good things about this dewd

Trailer was shit, it may be a decent movie, I'll probably watch when it comes out on Bluray

>driving scene
>Suddenly streets are flooded with water
>Subaru does drift

Wowwwww great timing for the street to be flooded

real human meme :DDDDDDD

What the fuck are you talking about? Link me to the video.

Just another movie of an autistic social retard that white nights for a girl as he does wheelman jobs then the crime boss wants to kill the wheelman for no real reason.

gimme the fucking link reee!

youtube.com/watch?v=z2z857RSfhk

I wonder if he will also be a real hooman bean

I'm glad to see an old subaru wrx in a hollywood movie.

>DUDE BRO SUBARUS LMAO

You have it wrong, busrider. The Subaru kids love FnF movies.

God I feel embarrassed owning a not-Subaru sometimes.

Why does he pull the the hand brake to do a 180 when the truck pulls out instead of driving through normally.

If you have enough time to do a reverse entry you have enough time to drive not like a fuck wit.

Also people hating on the Subaru it's probably a pretty apt car for the situation weighing power handling, price and 4 doors. Reds probably a poor choice subtlety though.

I'm a Subaru kid and have never seen an F&F movie nor do I intend to.

I don't hate subarus. I hate subaru "fans"+drivers.

A REAL HUMAN BEEEEEEN
>AND A REAL HEERRROOO
A REAL HUMAN BEEEEEEN
>AND A REAL HEERRROOO
A REAL HUMAN BEEEEEEN
>AND A REAL HEERRROOO
A REAL HUMAN BEEEEEEN
>AND A REAL HEERRROOO
A REAL HUMAN BEEEEEEN
>AND A REAL HEERRROOO
A REAL HUMAN BEEEEEEN
>AND A REAL HEERRROOO

It looks like Drive directed by Michael Bay. The whole "i'm aloof and wasn't listening but i totally heard everything because i'm a pro" shtick is pretty lame.

It's just a gimmick so they can put cool old music into the movie.

Kinda like guardians of the galaxy.

looks like burger remake of frog taxi movie

Because it's a movie and it needs to be exciting, not realistic.

Apparently they built a RWD WRX just for one scene. Guess I'll have to look out for it.

carbuzz.com/amp-article.aspx?y=2017&m=6&d=22&name=EXCLUSIVE-Why-Baby-Driver-Used-A-Subaru-As-The-Main-Stunt-Car-7739624

Some of the best driving scenes ever made were 100% realistic.

Going OTT for no reason means you end up with some bottom of he barrel shit like Transformers

How could this possibly be good? Also it has nothing to do with Drive.

>entire style is clearly based on Drive
>some iconic shots are exactly the same
>driver is a quiet autistic driving god
>all goes well till he does shit for a woman
>people try to kill him for helping the women
>music plays a major role repacing dialog

It's Drive 2.0, if you can't see that, you're a fucking moron

Jeremy Fry (the stunt driver from drive) is one of the stunt coordinators for it.

>Autist behind a wheel.
Dare I say Baby is /ourguy/?

It's just another shitty movie with a basic plot. I guess you could say it's like Drive if it was a blockbuster for 15 year old boys. Stylistically they have nothing in common, you pulled that out of your ass. And what do you mean about music and dialog? Sounds like you pulled that out of your ass too.

A stunt driver moves on to be a stunt coordinator after he gets too old, big surprise.

Am I a bad person for actually kind of liking this movie when I watched it

Why are you defending this shit so hard? Did you work on it user?

this shit got nothing on Drive
youtube.com/watch?v=vWD7k6TrJ-g

Does it sound like I'm defending it? What I mean is that this movie will be such utter garbage it doesn't deserve the attention it's getting from the comparison.

It did come across defensive.

One of my college buddies worked on the VFX for it, had a very similar convo with him, I know he lurks on here so I thought you were him desu,

But yeah, it'll be shit, and I'm rly getting a 'Drive' vibe from it... don't mean it won't be utter garbage, just that they clearly styled it on Drive heavily. Or at least in my opinion

Do you even know what plot is? Do you even know that trailers do that shit all the fucking time?

WHY does this faggots face want me to punch him so much
reminds me of this autist I met in high school

It looks like Drive, but the whole concept of a getaway driver goes back to The Driver 1978

Every getaway driver is the same anyway, they're the same asspie from the same branch of the autist tree. Talk rarely, indirect, tries too hard to be badass

>radar love

My nigga

I don't really care for subies, but I can see that there's going to be a cult following of kids who hold this up as their "Drive." Is this based on a book as well?

This kid looks like Elliot Rodger

It looks like a generic action movie like latest FnF, Drive had another vibe.

>that pic
why

It's not you, they accidently engineered that shot to be very hate-able.

Firstly, look at his expression. He's giving a slight sneer, as if we've done something wrong or shameful. There is no evidence that we have, so we feel righteous, and think that it is he in the wrong. The eyes hidden behind sunglasses make us see that he is trying to appear superior, as if we do not deserve to look upon them, appearing to have a power fantasy complex, which we also subconsciously pick up on.

Secondly is the actions he is doing. He's sneering at us from a car, which we assume means he has done something less-than-legal, and expects us to stay quiet about it simply because his shaded glare. The headphones, and his sideways glance out the window bring the appearance that he is not paying attention to what he's doing, which angers us because we believe that he thinks he is too good to pay attention in the road. Perhaps he had recently hit somebody, and is staring us down as the body rests upon his hood, hoping we don't police. Maybe that's why the car is red.

The day Veeky Forums pretended to be movie experts
Stay in your corner please, it'll be a good movie

>Sony Pictures
FUCK no.

>Jamie Foxx
dropped. plus it looks like utter garbage

What other getaway driver movies are there?

Gosling uses a motorbike in The Place Beyond the Pines.

>Earphones in the car
Why do people do this?

His name is Baby! xD

I've been seeing this a lot more often.

I know nothing about the movie but from the trailer it looks like it's losely based off the same book.

It's illegal in some states

>that purple caprice at the end
Picked up.

>MFW this movie becomes extremely popular
>MFW this movie will cause a spike in prices for old WRX's
>MFW It'll be like the A80 Supra all over again

I seriously hope this happens. I'll laugh my ass off

this movie looks fucking retarded, but there are enough narcissistic subaru drivers that they'll feel good about themselves after watching this

looks like trash

Supras werent cheap before FnF and the movie didnt do much to the prices

I can see it now. Entire theaters filled with "water vapor".

>own a hawkeye
>price for my specific car will raise, even if it takes like 10 years for the demographic to start buying cars

trailer looks ok

Just like FnF

And Elliot Rodger looks like /ourguy/ Takeshi.

Coincidence...?