>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips, primarily for NV:
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/zfburqy5599jsmw/Halo Arsenal.zip?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/5dlr6q8mz8p76cl/SKSv0.7.rar?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/n9ti3cu1zu6gd8v/SKSv0.8 Patch.rar?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=jMMg3W-5pZA
youtube.com/watch?v=zrb36fVD9S8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nth for post-war America

1st for straight male

Nth for Minuteman, only rightful rulers of the Commonwealth.

>He didn't side with the BoS

Smarmy irresponsible female non-humanoid AIs are my fetish.

Going to ask again before faggots start jacking off Fo4
For some reason plasma pistols are errors in my FNV, like in pic related. They also make no sound effects and my crosshairs dissappear when I draw my weapon. Why is this? I'll post my load order in a second

here's a bunch of weapons from Halo

also SKS for that other guy

dropbox.com/s/zfburqy5599jsmw/Halo Arsenal.zip?dl=0

dropbox.com/s/5dlr6q8mz8p76cl/SKSv0.7.rar?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/n9ti3cu1zu6gd8v/SKSv0.8 Patch.rar?dl=0

courtesy of the private section of GUN

mapanon, have you thought about doing a map akin to [pic] in style? I've enjoyed your maps these years that you've posted them

No I have not for the simple reason that
A. I am not an artist of any kind, and simply couldn't make a map like that
B. I am a lazy shit, and I use google maps because its fucking easy to place point on it

What's the best mod for making vanilla lightbulbs, JUST WORK without pylons or wires?

SO ive noticed this on Acadia's terminals

>Subject [REDACTED] brought in after incident during trip to Acadia.

>Significant trauma to left arm repaired; full function restored.

is this avery or Kasumi?

knowing that DIMA is a complete asshole?

Its that one synth girl in Acadia who is seemingly brain damaged.

nth for I have an open wound for which I'm receiving negative pressure therapy. It means I have a canister attached to a dressing that maintains a vacuum, sucking the exudate out of the wound. These canisters can last for a week and a half, so I have a week and a half old blood and pus in a canister on my person. The canisters are airtight but if there is a leak in the dressing I have to reset the vacuum by letting out any air that has leaked into the canister. This air is foul with the stench of rotting and dead flesh and pus and so on.

Which is a long way of saying I have a fully immersive Fallout scent "mod".

jule was head trauma

How do we fix the Gunners?

at least they're not LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR tier

By destroying their cloning facility.

>First time encountering Gunners near Sanctuary
>They're guarding an on-ramp
>See another one of their bases a little further on, on top of a freeway with some wind turbines
>Start to piece together in my head that they're a faction that controls what's left of the freeways around Boston in order to offer safe quick travel to caravans for a price
>Really they're just reskinned raiders

Quality Bethesda writing.

You should bottle your rotten flesh sauce and sell it to ghoulfags.
Easy money.

by killing the super human leaders from the genetics vault

youtube.com/watch?v=jMMg3W-5pZA

youtube.com/watch?v=zrb36fVD9S8

Oxhorn is making a series on their lore.

This will make my idea of making a mod that makes them better easier because I'll have an autist that does all the research for me instead of having to study the game on my own.

>Really they're just reskinned raiders
They aren't really. Raiders attack everyone because they steal shit to survive

Gunner take on contracts, do protection work, and take territory for money.

Seriously someone please help me fix this I want to use plasma pistols

He meant gameplay wise.

And there's really only a few mentions in the game of them wanting to take jobs and shit, for the most part they're just paramilitary raiders.

>And there's really only a few mentions in the game of them wanting to take jobs and shit,
>HalluciGen
>Parsons
>Stockton
>Dreth
>The whole confrontation with Mccready

There's actually a number of places where we see them taking on contracts

>want to launch NMM to play some F4
>naaah bro, i have to install some bullshit update that nobody needs so first i have to unsintall and reinstall all your mods and shit and that will take anopthe 20 hours so good luck playing F4 for next two days

People who think its a good idea to force updates should be shot.

If its going to delete all those outfit i converted to CBBE Hardbody im going to flip the fuck out.

>Using NMM

Retard.

Fuck off with this meme.

>also SKS for that other guy
The links have 404d.
I bet it's not even animated properly.

weird

also they're not

Fuck off to Tesg

NNN IS FAR MILES BETTER THAN THE OUTDATED MO SHIT!

Don't let it back up your mods then.

>Using a mod organizer at all

Fucking lmao

I chose the simple "unactivate mods" but with my dying HDD it will take fuckforever.
Good thing i haven't started a new play because i would be fucking doubly pissed off.

I have no idea what the hell you're doing. When NMM has an update, for me, it just has a popup to install the update (but only if you choose to), and all it does is ask you to close NMM while it installs, and then it's done.

>living like a savage
I just need some nice pre-war clothes.

I had to reboot my PC because for some reason NMM kept freezing.
And now if i start NMM i have to choose between reinstalling everything, simply deactivating and exiting NMM if i want to download older version or some shit like that.

>Living in Sanctuary

I bet you love house mods in Goodsprings, don't you?

Nice bait now please go program fallout 1 in cobol you autistic /v/irgin

So when's that annex? Guys?

Please, I fucking hate it here.

With all the sweeping NPCs do you'd think there would be less garbage strewn all over.

>In Fallout's unvierse, the U.S. annex Canada, and invaded Mexico, giving them effective total control of the North American Continent.

>Western Europe was controlled by the European Commonwealth, Fallout's version of the EU except it had a unfied military

>Eastern Europe, parts of the middle east, and Mongolia, were controlled by the USSR, which never collapsed in Fallout's unvierse

>China had come to dominate most nations in Asia, leaving Japan and South Kora as basically the only independent nations in Asia.

I wonder what was going on in Africa and South America in Fallout, we haven't heard much of anything about them.

I would be surprised if the "United States of Africa" thing came to be in Fallout's unvierse

>Minutemen
>Rulers

Hand in your laser musket, boy. The only ones who rule the Commonwealth are it's people, and the Minutemen protect the people.

>I would be surprised if the "United States of Africa" thing came to be in Fallout's unvierse
wouldn't*

It's a guilty pleasure.

I spend more time on this autism than the actual game, but I just can't play without somewhere cozy to return home to (even if I never do).

>Bethesda
>anything other than static showroom worlds where nothing ever changes unless you personally and laboriously change it

I'd imagine there's some pretty amazing adventures being had all over the world; America has been more or less isolated to itself since the war, even anything to do with China or Russia. Imagine a scenario where a bunch of folks get together and have a 'new world' style expedition across the oceans to rediscover what the rest of the world has become.

>European Commonwealth
wouldn't last a decade, good fucking riddance

[Sarcastic]

(Choosing this leads to Avellone trying to fucking murder you.)

>anything other than static showroom worlds where nothing ever changes unless you personally and laboriously change it
Ironic given that Bethesda worlds are usually considered some of the most dynamic in RPGs

We're reaching levels of irony never thought possible.

From what little we know, Europe is such a massive shithole that people willingly sail across the ocean to come to post-war America because its a better place to live.

Tenpenny and Moriarty from Fallout 3 are confirmed immigrants, and Bethesda has implied that most people with obvious accents are also immigrants.

Which would mean everything from the U.K. to Russia is in a worse off state then America

>Bethesda worlds are usually considered some of the most dynamic in RPGs

By who? They aren't remotely dynamic, not a single thing changes without the player causing it.

I'm surprised none of the West Coast games make mention of people crossing the Bering Strait.

>By who?
By most people?

Bethesda worlds are full of random encounters, and dynamic events, with NPCs walking all over, and having daily schedules, far beyond what basically any other RPG does.

Most RPGs are still like Witcher 3, or New Vegas, where people do nothing but stand in one spot, or walk back and forth in one line, all day every day.

or the bering strait became a frozen hellhole due to the fucked up seasons, or its a deathtrap full of Giant Mirelurks

>make mention of people crossing the Bering Strait.
That because there hasn't been a land bridge for ages.

And the two biggest countries to the west of America are
A. Russia, and the part of Russia were basically no one lives even today
B. China, which got so fucking nuked its likely to make the Glowing Sea look nice

There really aren't too many places for people to come from to reach the west coast.

>Go to County Crossing
>Neither of the two identical settlers want to talk to me
>okay.jpg
>My robo provisioner from Mechanist's Layer rolls by and attacks Super Curie
>Gets rekt

What the hell is going on?

>Fallout's version of the EU except it had a unfied military

I wouldn't speak too soon. 2077 isn't here yet and there already moves to unify the shit out of Europe's military.

That's not what dynamic means.

>New Vegas NPC's don't have schedules
Hah, get a load of this Bethesdrone.

By that logic, no game is dynamic, as no game really proceeds without player interaction.

Guild wars 2 would be one of the most dynamic games out there since its events can happen without the player, though they just loop endlessly

A lot of them don't actually, many named NPCs never sleep at any point in the game.

The few scheudles NPCs do have are really primitve, like, pre-Oblivion primitve, as they will mostly just wake up, go to an assigned spot, stay there until night take, then go to bed, without ever stopping to eat or take any side distractions, like NPCs in Oblivion, skyrim, and Fallout 4 do.

A few things:

1. More gunner mobs who are not immediately hostile. For example, the free-way on-ramp thing? instead of attacking you, they try to make you pay an outrageous toll. Maybe even a few you can see hanging around in major settlements minding their own business.

2. Clarify the lore behind them a bit. They can't all have been the Vault 85 populous, the numbers wouldn't add up. Not to mention there's some subtle hints some of their command might be synth replacements, or some Institute connections. (based on how the Galaxy television station has notes where the command seemed to randomly change their minds without recalling giving the original orders) Even just having a few bodies possess synth components would help. Also maybe add to their relationship between other factions like raiders.

3. Give more diversity to them. Have there be express gunner Marksmen who use long-barreled combat rifles or sniper rifles to pick you off from a distance, engineers who work with custom Gunner Robot mobs, and the like.

4. Have the Gunners react to the players, if only in terminal entries. Raider terminals tend to mention how they're getting picked off if the player keeps trashing their bases, why not have ones where they acknowledges bases that have gone down, and in the case of quincy: freak out because the traitor thinks (and might be right) that the Minutemen are coming for revenge.

>
1. More gunner mobs who are not immediately hostile. For example, the free-way on-ramp thing? instead of attacking you, they try to make you pay an outrageous toll. Maybe even a few you can see hanging around in major settlements minding their own business.
Gunners already do this as part of a random encounter, and Gunners on the ground near those smaller highway forts will tell you to back off, and wont attack you unless you come close to their base.

>2. Clarify the lore behind them a bit. They can't all have been the Vault 85 populous,
Gunners were never from V114 in the first place, thats some shitty headcanon.

Also, its V114, not 85.

ah, I see, thank you.

Another thing that needs clarifying: where the hell do the gunners get their gear. It's almost all pre-war stuff. Good quality pre-war stuff, nothing like the raiders.

Its Vault 75 you idiots, not 114 or 85

>Another thing that needs clarifying: where the hell do the gunners get their gear
It's almost like there are tons of pre-war military bases, checkpoints, and ration sites, all across The Commonwealth that they could loot or something....

Also, raiders wear shit like combat armor also, its just rarer

I wasn't sure where it was appropriate to ask this but I've had enough. I have Fallout 4 for the PS4, and recently my companion X6 has been glitching out. I added Sheffield to sanctuary and then X6 disappeared. Like I had codsworth with me and was far from sanctuary (across the map) and found X6 walking around. So I went back to the save before adding Sheffield. Now I just discovered that when I switch X6 out for another companion he disappears like earlier. Anyone else ever have this happen? Is there a fix? I love X6 but I want to spend time with Maccready

>ps4
lol

>have PFPA
>stroll into Milton General Hospital in X-02
>robots all run away, not a single shot fired while looting the whole building
>go to leave
>a nurse handy goes out the door before me
>flies full speed into the parking garage maze across the street and triggers everything along the way
>hear the jumpscare sound while already 2 blocks away

I know...

This shit is driving me up the wall

Sounds like you made an enemy, somehow, like an automatron accidentally killing a settlement brahmin and now because it was aligned to you the settlement hates you forever, typical Bethesda AI.

I always find the questions of
>Where did they get all this military gear
For any faction funny because, before the war, every major city in America was under martial law, and we can see, in-game, tons of military bases, and checkpoints, throughout D.C. and Boston

your mod didn't install right then

Which mod? I've got 80 of the fuckers

Plus it's America, where any civilian home can potentially contain privately owned firearms.

>Doc Weathers has a naked granny bodyguard

Kinky.

Gunners were clearly from the child vault originally

Interesting fact, at and early point the game's devlopment
-The Mayor's office in Diamond City
-Daisy's house in Goodneighbor
-KLE0's house in Goodneighbor
-Mister Zwicky's house in Diamond City

Were all meant to be separate cells.

Also, there is a cut men's and women's restroom buildings for Diamond City

>More gunner mobs who are not immediately hostile

Gunners should be wary of anyone whose mission is to revive the Minutemen, since there's a high chance that any Minutemen will hold a grudge over the Quincy Rebellion.

>X6
no thanks

Feels more natural for those to not be separate cells.

>not stealth explosives
Casuals everywhere I swear

I agree, which is why they were likely made just part of the game world.

Also, some itnerest tidbits regardeing cut posrtions of quests

-Originally, the Vault 81 quest to find a cure for the mole rat disease was going to involve both Austin and the Overseer getting infected, with the choice being to save one or the other, rather then save Austin or save yourself. This is why Travis mentions he heard reports of some casualties, even if no one died during the quest.

-The Silver shroud quest was originally going to be a bit more complex. For starters, one could do evil actions, such as letting the drug dealer go, and doing the hit for the Gunners, which would make the Shroud's reputation more negative. Shinji nwas also originally going ot be a human, and you could "kill" him by flooding the hospital was radiation from the reactor(which wouldnt have hurt Kent since he is already a ghoul). Shinjin would have survived, and come back later as the ghoul he is in-game. There is also some mention of being able to destroy the Silver shroud suit in a vat of acid, maybe to "kill the legend" on Shinjin's orders and get him to release Kent.

-Turning in those overdue books was originally going to result in the Boston library mainframe being completed, and you getting a holodisk with the contents of it. Its not clear who this holodisk was going to be passed on to, but a unused NPC suggests a NPC related to the archivist group you can find dead in the Library was going to find you and ask for it.

-The cut underwater vault was orignally going to play into the chinese ghoul in the submarine, as an unsued line from Deacon, when he is hyping up the player's accomplishments to Desdemona when you first meet the railroad, has him talking about "a Chinese submarine, an underwater vault, and a daring recuse"

>-Turning in those overdue books was originally going to result in the Boston library mainframe being completed, and you getting a holodisk with the contents of it. Its not clear who this holodisk was going to be passed on to, but a unused NPC suggests a NPC related to the archivist group you can find dead in the Library was going to find you and ask for it.

This saddens me.

Here's one from the devs themselves: If you thought the T-60 looked a lot like the T-45, that's because it originally was.

Seems PA mods would be a little more visually distinct at one point. But I'm guessing they didn't want players to have to choose between an upgrade and aesthetics.

There's a number of cut magazines including a holotape game about jangles the moon monkey, and a tattoo magazine mocking American PA troopers by showing a monkey with a PA helmet on its head being over and spreading its ass forming the O in Anchorage

So many ways they could have explained T-60 in the lore as being an upgrade to T-45, but the only thing we got is "it's the bestest power armor that was developed 5 days before the bombs fell and nobody ever heard of it before but it's so common that some fucking greaser gang and the entire BoS have enough for everyone."

>Seems PA mods would be a little more visually distinct at one point
I don't really see that from the pic you posted.

PA mods wouldn't do anything like how other armor mods dont do anything

>and nobody ever heard of it before
Nothing implies this.

this is why i accept that he T60 was supposed to be an upgrade for the T45 and the T47 medic PA

in fact, someone needs to mod this

-Upgrade T45 to T60
-Make T51b receive Hardened coating after doing cambridge polymer labs and after unlocking Chemist perks, T51 gets their more classical look with Hardened upgrades
-separate X01 and APA by scouring the commonwealth for enclave remnants, X01 becomes APA after finding the Holotapes from dead enclave remnants who escaped CW

i bet that this was emil rushing the plot due to zenimax telling them to rush the game again like skyrim

>PA mods wouldn't do anything like how other armor mods dont do anything
except they do,
>polymer combat armor is white
>boiled leather is paler
>metal armor loses a bit of rust or becomes shinier
>higher tier PA is no longer rusty

Eh
Vault 81 sounds interesting imagine if the dilemma was if the overseer austin and yourself was infected

Silver shround thing sounds a little complex but the idea of him having a reputation of going good or bad is a novel idea

I was thinking the other day how useless those machines are and wished they had useful items to offer

Don't really care for the underwater vault though i do wish there was were more vaults ingame they were the best kind of dungeons but a mirelurk infested vault sounds cool after we got 2 gunner ones

I liked the idea of the magazines more stuff would of have been nice

rate my wife

>spent half an hour crafting a character thats going to die in the first 5 minutes

Nigger.