/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread fujoshit edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 19/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

chiaki

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

>fujoshit edition
I love this already.

I wanna impregnate tulpaman and have him bear my children

I... want more fujoshit containing Kuzu...

I'm doing it right now actually, heh.

DESPAIR

>fujoshit edition
nice

you be fucked by that chef dick one day shingujji

FICTION

Many blessing, base Kuzu.

And yeah... Kuzuryu just wasn't built for fujo...
Kuzupeko best ship though.

I love my fat waifu's tits!

I love my darling husband!

No problem.

B-But... what about Kuzu x Hinata...?

I don't know about you guys, but the protagonist switch in the chapter 1 trial was a pretty heavy scene.

I wanna impregnate tulpaman and force him to get an abortion

Looks like you're both in luck, then!

>predicted months before release
>spoiled in leak

If by Kuzu you mean Natsumi, then yes, but her brother is for Peko only.

It's cute.
Hinata can go with anyone in the DR2. He's SHSL Harem Master after all.
But even Hinata can't beat Peko.

And it still was impressive and well done.

I wanted the focus of that statement to be on "heavy".

TAKE IT BACK! TAKE THE FICTION TWIST BACK! I WILL DO WORSE THINGS TO HER!

He's my wife, back off.

Yes... you're right. Kuzupeko is supreme.
But I am a sucker for aniki relationships is all...

Are you sure you want to do that? Wouldn't you rather just step away from her and embrace Danganronpa like an upstanding citizen?

No.

Just do it. She'd love whatever you do to her.

Tulpaman is MY wife.

Helllooooooo /drg/! Once again, DICE is recruiting for talented people willing to commit acts of terrible evil! List your talents and qualifications and I may let you in~

Restrictions may apply. Not applicable in all territories. We reserve the right to anonymously dump you at the hospital if you overdose on heroin on company property.

Your daily reminder that Kiibo was a deadbeat dad to Monotaro.

I always hated fujoshit and couldn't understand an appeal of yaoi pairings, but it's my first time when I finally realized how does it feel when two boys that you like are kissing each other. Still prefer straight ships, but damn, aren't they looking good together.

I also really like Kuzu and Hinata as bros, but I prefer their bromance without brojobs.

I just want hopeman to be hopeful :)

Yeah, I get you.
Kuzupeko is better for me anyways.

Amami and Shinguji are for ______

Pleasing teachers for good grades.

People with no taste.

their sisters.

Yep. Better to just enjoy the boys fucking and ignore the stupid fandom who screeches about how canon/non-canon and problematic X pairing is.

Saiouma is hot and the love hotel scene was too.

The dumpster

spitroasting Saihara

>Hajimeme in the background

Me.

Same

Sneezing. What else?

But why...?

Ha! The more problematic pairing is, the more I like it.

When ouma came out of Kibo's womb he understands he finally understands the truth of the universe and life itself, he has become God. 'I now know true peace. Nirvana here I come.' Thought ouma as he had one last look of the earth and then... he....died. Kibo embraced him his fist lover and child who is now his first dead lover and child. With oily eyes Kibo said "ouma sama we will be together mou ichido (once again in jp)...." Kibo had sad but peaceful smile, his robo kokoro itai a lot but he is not alone. Embracing the dead body more firmly Kibo waited for his time of perish as he floated aimlessly.

HANDCUFFING TO EACH OTHER IN THE BASEMENT AND LEAVING THEM DOWN THERE UNTIL SKIN STARTS TO GROW OVER THE METAL, LEAVING THEM ONLY WITH EACH OTHER IN THE COMPLETE PITCH DARKNESS. AS SOON AS THEY HAVE BEEN LEFT FESTERING IN THEIR OWN FECES AND URINE FOR AT LEAST SIX MONTHS, IT IS TIME FOR THE REAL FUSION. THEY ARE FOR CUTTING OPEN THE SKIN OF THEIR BACK, EXPOSING THEIR SPINES, AND SEWING THE FLAPS AND BLOOD VESSELS TOGETHER SO THAT THE RESULTING SCAR TISSUE REUNITES THEM INTO A SINGLE UNIT. AS SOON AS THAT'S HEALED, THEY ARE FOR CUTTING OPEN THEIR BOWELS AND PERFORMING A SIMILAR SURGERY SO THAT THEY ARE ONE DIGESTIVE TRACT AS WELL. THE LAST EXPERIMENT THEY ARE FOR IS SEEING IF THE BODY WILL CANNIBALIZE ITSELF DURING PERIODS OF EXTENDED STARVATION WHEN IT IS REALLY TWO BODIES IN ACTUALITY. THEY ARE FOR LEAVING DOWN THERE WITHOUT FOOD FOR WEEKS ON END AND SEEING WHICH BODY PARTS THEY DIGEST USING THEIR JOINT STOMACHS AND INTESTINES.

THIS WILL BE RECORDED AND POSTED TO A PAY PER VIEW SIGHT FOR YOUR PLEASURE AND ENJOYMENT.

I want to be hopeful with him!

So do you like Gonta x Ouma?

Welcome back Creeptarou!

MY MAN

Problematic ships are the most pleasurable! I love seeing them sweetly hugging each other, but seeing them inflict pain and abuse on each other is great as well!

Welcome back, Creepposter user.
Long time no see, how are you?

He's waving at you!

Nice, user. Love your posts.

Can anyone remotely control our loli Himiko?
>voted as the most likely character to die pre-release
>written off as an obvious killer and irrelevant gimmick character
>has a personal squad of protectors all throughout V3
>Tojo slays the manlet before Himiko can start lusting after murderer scum
>Tulpaman saves her from /u/ degeneracy and crazy mindhacc cultists
>Kaito and Maki remove the uso twink before any shipping interactions can happen
>becomes more of a protagonist than Kaede in chapter 6
>survives the killing game against all odds
>basically won the Saiharabowl
>likely to get a spinoff novel written by based Kitayama, probably with illustrations by Komatsuzaki
>meanwhile popular and mysterious characters like Amami, Kiibo or Ouma get nothing or DRT tier garbage
Any other characterfags need not apply to based loli mage.

M A G I C
A
G
I
C

Yeah, this one is good too, though I'm not into baras so I like it less.
True. Hatesex best sex.

Is even posible to stop magic?

I just now notice how long are her eyelashes.

Cute Easter fanart!

Oumasai is fun because there's potential for hatesex, cockteasing, humiliation shit, twink topping, powerbottoming, rough sex and handcuffed/bound sex. Good shit.

Is she improved?

PLEASE PUT DIFFERENT THINGS UNDER THEM UNTIL THEY ADHERE TO THE SKIN AND THE METAL BEGINS TO GROW. IN THE DARKNESS OF PERFECT PITCH, ONLY THOSE PARTS REMAIN. IT WILL NOT CAUSE ACCIDENTAL ACCIDENTS OR SEPSIS THEY ARE FACING. THEY OPEN THE SKIN OF THE BACK, EXPOSE THE SPINDLE, SEW THE TEARS AND THE BLOOD VESSELS SO THAT THE RESULTING SCAR TISSUE RELOCATES THEM TO A SINGLE UNIT IN ORDER TO MAKE AN INCISION. AS SOON AS A DOCTOR'S CONSULTATION IS TAKEN, THEY WILL OPEN AND OPEN THE BONE MARROW AND PERFORM SIMILAR SURGERY SO THAT ONE DIGESTIVE TRACT WILL FUNCTION PROPERLY. THE LAST EXPERIMENT WILL BE CARRIED OUT IF THE BODY CAN ACTUALLY DEMONSTRATE ITS OWN ABILITIES WHILE ACTUALLY GROWING PHYSICALLY WHILE ACTUALLY BEING IN TWO REGIMES. THERE IS NO FOOD AT THE END OF THE WEDDING CEREMONY, AND SOME OF THE BODY HAS DIED USING THEIR RESIDENCE AND FUNERAL.

THIS IS RECORDED AND POSTED TO A VISIBLE REWARD FOR YOUR PLEASURE AND PLEASURE.

MAHIRU

No.

I would say they are pretty normal for DR standards.

You can't polish a turd.

That made me think. If you could switch the genders of V3 characters but leave gender ratio the same, what would you do?

Hello /drg/, reminder I want to fuck Kaito.

I've been gone since friday, did anything happen.

Based witch. Can't wait to laugh at Amami raping his sisters in the Sato novel.

S T O P ! ! !
P-Please...

Kuzu, no.

What if we make Tenko a man-hater boy and Kirumi becomes sebastian?

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING SHITTY ASS FISHY PUSSY WITCH /U/ BITCH

I'm sorry.

Good god.
Now she looks like a red Taeko.

Hmm. I would definitely make Maki a guy...and probably Hoshi a girl.

Can't improve perfection.

For an extra landwhale salt.
Why not a women-hater boy?

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

Well, if my rape memes come back to life like that, I'm only up to it! I hope one of his sisters will look like Kaede too!

Hey Kaitofuckeranon, I too want to make love to Kaito.

Not really. Just a lot of fujoposting and calling Kaede fat.

Male Maki is pretty nice, but she's already good enough as a girl.

>Woman hater that tries to fuck a loli
Sounds like /our guy/, Tumblr would hate him.

float like a butterfly, sting like a bee
her talent can't predict what her eyes can't see

You must think pretty highly of yourself if you think people should try changing themselves for you. Could it be, user, that you thought you were important enough that you could change her as a person? If that’s the case, that’s just your own pride talking, so you’d be better off revising that opinion in the future.

Shut up faggots. You're probably Miufags or Fatfags.

Absolutely terrifying.

Jokes on you, My favorite girl is the noisy dyke that dress like a crown.
I'm sorry for not liking your boring generic assasin.

>liking Maki

>DRT tier garbage
Wah?

Damn, Toujo is strict but effective.

Danganronpa Togami.

GODDAMN IT YOU GUYS NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO HAVE PULLED THE "SMALL BAG OF COCAINE IN THEIR POCKET" PRANK

Who is best p5 girl?