Corvette BTFO!!

Why can't GM compete again?

Because their best engineers are stuck making the camaro as fast as possible while team corvette does crash testing at every track they can

uh, what? The GTR is a japanese piece of shit with shoddy plastic interior, nowhere worth its price considering what you get with the corvette. If you live in the US there's no excuse NOT to buy one if you have the money for it. Nips are finally starting to get btfo by safety standards and emissions and USDM is going to make a serious comeback

My post has nothing to do with the GTR, and everything to do with the fact that the camaro is much more impressive than the corvette

>backpedaling this hard
BTFO!!!

kek sure. Bet your daily is something japanese. Have fun with your dash cracking when your girlfriend puts her feet on it.

Nissan is simply superior to chevrolet, no comparison

hey die whatss up.

lol

*dude

Stop ban evading nigger

lol mad

all good my man, about to start studying for uni

>being illiterate

what subject bro

>superior to chevrolet,
something something special olympics

Lol you definitely are a homosexual too, how does it feel knowing your whole family sees you as the disgusting pig you are

accounting and modern history

shitposting is a bannable offence. Don't think I won't contact the mods

>underaged

autism.
is it interesting?

Announcing reports is a bannable offence as well.

nope, nice projection

no?

sort of, accounting is boring and history is tl;dr but im using audiobook so it's ok

I wasn't announcing a report. I was announcing me threatening to report you

Why do you care what that homosexual 17 year old boy does at school you weirdo!

>slower than a corvette
Did your audiobook tell you why can't Nissan can't make a non pigfat car?

I'm taking 2 summer classes. graduating high scool soon. but ive been drunk for the last couple of houra.i need to focus on my school.
the gtr is faster rhan the shitvette

nope, corvette cannot finish a lap without overheating

what subject?

honestly as long as you don't miss a couple of years, like my dumbass did is all good

Faster than a 370z

>tripfag still in highschool

really makes me think

I'm taking us history and another subject. im too braindead right now too remember. sorry.
sperg more

not to mention it's niggerphonse lol
Dude's probably 21.

don't worry, once you finish high school and grow up you'll realize that you don't have to be a special snowflake everywhere you go

UNDERAGE BAN

im not 21???
autistism
sperg more

reported for underage
reported for announcing bans

nope, corvette overheats before finishing a lap

reported for announcing bans

btfo. he won't recover

since when? stop citing fake news you can't back up. I hate when you autists spam up these threads with this low tier bait when you don't even know the fucking context of that one particular instance

Nice projection get ready to change your name again dork

you are obsessed with me

You're an illiterate nigger, I win

don't mind them, these guys are idiots Don't know why someone would get so worked up over someone who's also into cars not being the age they think they are

nice edited article. Why don't you link to the actual site instead of a screengrab you touched up in paint

>Newfag that ventured out of his containment thread is sperging and can't deal with gm inferiority
Top kek