ITT: We take famous historical quotes and replace one or more words with "cuck"

ITT: We take famous historical quotes and replace one or more words with "cuck"

> Julius Caesar: "Et tu, cuck?"

If you cuck your enemies, they win

I placed a chastity belt on top of my enemies downed aircraft to comemorate him.

t. cuck

>Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with cucks. Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected.

you seem pretty upset :^)

I came, I saw, I cucked

This sites rules are actually pretty stupid. Did you know its a bannablr offence to troll outside of /b/, and its enforced on /ic/?

cuckoldry is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see

t. t*rk

>and its enforced on /ic/?

Fat fucking chance.

An OP got banned ONCE for starting an artist drama thread (the only OP of literally dozens of threads on it /ic/ has monthly). Artist drama threads are specifically against the rules on /ic/ and it STILL goes almost completely unenforced. Besides that /ic/ is shitpost central.

cuck me once, shame on you, cuck me twice, you'll never get cucked again

isn't this the meme version of the quote

I came, I saw, I got cucked

Then you will know the cuck, and the cuck will set you free.

>being triggered by a word
cuck

JUST FUCKING STOP IM TIRED OF THIS FUCKING WORD BEING SPREAD AROUND JUST FUCKIN STOP SAYING KEK THERE I NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING A KEKOLD

fuck its impossible to even BE part of a legit sexual fetish anymore without being ridiculed for being a "cuck" just FUCKING STOIP IT there IS NOTHING FUCKING WRONG WITH BEING A KEK

fuck this, im gonna take a break from Veeky Forums for a few days. This shit's gotten out of hand

France, l'armée, tête d'armée, cuck.

cuck

From the heights of these pyramids, forty cucks look down on us.

t. cuck

Wat

let them eat cucks