Crazy /b/tard Road rage car vs bike and Truck
youtube.com/watch?v=HKW5UFQuw-A

Who's mom was driving?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6gfHvrpV8qA
youtube.com/watch?v=l9zgX_Ja8jI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st

Not road rage but retardation. Is it just me or did this guy overreact to the extreme?

Son of a bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=6gfHvrpV8qA

I'm concerned with why the biker was riding so close in the first place.

Dashcam guy's fault.

Why u tryna merge first and speeding past a line of cars in front of you on the same on-ramp?

Honestly this is some shit one of these crossover hating fucks would pull here. MUH ROAD, MUH PASSION.

sorry forgot to quote video

Also how the fuck is the jeep In the wrong. If anything the mini is at fault and so is the dickhead boy racer in the left lane. The fucking jeep was hardly out of the lane. Ct is such shithole

that's what happened I guess when u kick a car riding a bike?

>Jeep driver was found at fault by State Police

Why? Dashcam guy overreacted like a fucking woman swerving into the other lane, do you know where your brake pedal is you fucking moron? Look at the traffic behind him after the accident no one was even remotely close to behind him.

my guess is late signaling and merging without sufficient warning (signaling)

the dashcam car was a fucking retard

Good guess, but the answer is CT police are retards.

He literally could have just beeped his horn. Instead he swerved into another lane without looking and then bounced into the other car. Ct state police must be retarded

>He literally could have just beeped his horn

He does start laying on the horn and that makes it all the more erroneous because he does that and then swerves into another lane instead of fucking braking like any level headed human being.

The guy recording is probably some hot headed road-raging mongoloid who was hoping the Jeep driver would react quickly and not merge so he could drive by acting like a smug dick wad but instead look what he caused, all he had to do was brake they should have found that stupid fuck at fault but "UHhh muhh dashcam!!" and he probably went to the cops first the faggot.

Pretty dumb to kick a vehicle that much bigger but it's even dumber to commit attempted vehicular manslaughter and wreck yourself and an innocent in the process.

Found this dudes youtube channel it was linked in the other video posted.
youtube.com/watch?v=l9zgX_Ja8jI

I told you crossovers are gay as Fuck like yesterday and here you are again still butthurt.

Crossovers are the gayest of the gay man. You can get all mad about it but whenever I see these rolling bitch mobiles now I'll laugh and think of you valiantly defending them LOL. Have fun at coachella, faggot

wow i feel like that dude coulda braked in time. then lel 1:41 the jeep backs into a sign

This dude is an absolute retard. Instead of simply slowing down to let the idiot merge, he continues accelerating and swerves into another lane and nearly kills a totally innocent driver.

In certain super congested cities, guy in red jeep is totally normal accepted driving. Personally, I've forced my way into lanes when people aren't letting me in at slow speeds. Would never do it in highway speeds, but if you don't have common courtesy to let someone who may not know the roads into your lane and want to act like a holier than thou prick, you're the idiot, not the guy trying to merge. Two wrongs don't make a right. Try riding a motorcycle with that stupid attitude and see how long you survive. Fuckin cagers.

They are both stupid as fuck. Guy with dash cam could have braked or even let the jeep merge into him, instead he blindly swerves into high speed traffic lol

You should be more concerned as to why the car was in the carpool lane for no reason, then proceeds to attempt to kill two other motorists.

You mean MELTDOWNS

Not that the dashcam bumfuck wasn't acting like a retard, but if the jeep driver had checked his mirrors, it would have been clear that someone was already overtaking him.

Faggot ass biker tries to play tough guy instead of simply braking and letting the clueless driver go along, then decides to also break the law by kicking the drivers car, then later flees the scene of an accident. Both deserve to be executed. Send out judge dredd.

>american with anger issues does dumb shit

jesus

This.

>HUR I WAS HERE FIRST
>Causes an accident that involves three cars, one entirely his own fault.

>so is the dickhead boy racer in the left lane
kys

Level 2 is Australian with anger issues.

I don't understand why they don't just ride away

It's so easy

Why swerve like a fucking idiot when using the brakes would've done the job? Seriously, how could your first reaction be to turn the wheel rather than brake?

isnt this the driver whos recording fault? seems to me like he tried to change lanes twice too fast...

Is he actually a /b/tard?

>intelligent post
>good points
when suddenly
>"fuckin cagers!!!!111!!!!!!!111111"
Why?

I dunno, maybe because car drivers are notorious for disregarding risk because they feel safe in their literal cage, and this causes some hectic shit on the road?

I see geared out adventure bikers act similarly and lumber through traffic while being an ass and a roadblock, so I guess it applies to anyone that feels invincible.

When you think about it, you can't blame sportbike squids for doing what they do. Really, they're trying to get away from traffic as fast as possible because the benefit outways the risk. A shame they're too dumb to realize when they've won and slow back down, so they run into more traffic in short order.