Who is your favorite car designer? Mine is Bruno Sacco

Who is your favorite car designer? Mine is Bruno Sacco.

Adrian Newey

Chris Bangle

Paul Bracq.

The madman could even paint like a true legend compared to all those pussy ass CG numale designers of today

lovely looking car

too bad they're notorious for being piles of crap

>lovely looking car
a few years ago I'd read that as sarcasm.
now, not that sure anymore.

G I U G A R O

This.

Marcello Gandini is pretty boss too.

Pininfarina, duh, because of the 250 GT Pininfarina Cabriolet series II. And pretty much everything else he did.

>And pretty much everything else he did.

Implying those aren't the sexiest coke dispensers you've ever seen

>The machine, made by Taunton, Mass.-based MooBella Inc., costs $20,000, while Coca-Cola's Freestyle is available on lease for $320 per month. From syrup to soda, it costs on average 30 percent more than a standard fountain machine to operate.

I hate those things because there is always a dumb boomer or nigger who doesn't know how to use it taking way too much time when all I want to get is some water

Rocco Siffredi

Olivier Boulay

Ian Callum

Bob

I have to say that while I have never paid attention to older Mercs lately the looks of late 80s-early90s have won me over. These coupe-124s in particular seem damn sexy to me.

S A C C

Mind blown ty

I have the same color C124. Glad others appreciate it too.

Gotta be him.

Marcello Gandini.

>Countach, Miura, Stratos, Carabo, Renault 5 Turbo etc...

The man is the king of the wedge.

Why would anyone claim designing that ugly fiat sedan is something to put on a pedestal.

Giuraro was great

I see what you did there

I'm more interested in that green car in the background. It looks econobox, but gull wing doors?

Toyota Sera

Harley Earl

>that receding hairline

I never understood the rage against the Bangle designs. They really weren't that bad.

Toyota sera