fate-go.us/
- First 2 chapters on release
- Japanese audio with subs
- No Japanese account transfer
- No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>Event: GUDAGUDA Part II
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170405.php
Period: 5-19 April 2017
>Welfare 4* ChaCha (Berserker) + Limited 5* Hijikata (Berserker)
>CE
- Nobu 5*: Buster cards +15% NP Damage +15%/Koban coin drops +1
- Two Guda 4*:NP gain +15% Reduces damage by 300/Gold Dust drops +1
- Snek 3*:Arts and Quick cards +4%/Eiraku Tsuuhou drops +1
- Chacha 5*:+15% Critical Damage +15% Star Generation Starts at 25% NP/Shinsengumi/Oda Pt. Drops +30%
- Shinsengumi 5*:Quick & Buster cards + 8% Gain 3 stars every turn /raise the ATK of all allies by +50%

>Rate up
- Hijikata Toshizou and Nikola Tesla 14 April
- Hijikata Toshizou 15-19 April
- Thomas Edison, Helena Blavatsky, and Medea 5-19 April

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- news.fate-go.jp/2017/maiji_r7c6d/
- CCC collab coming at some point much later
- English FGO confirmed for summer 2017 fate-go.us/

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pzkg9nY2E9I
pastebin.com/2SUCrjWS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rate up when?

first for medea

The shill bingo needs updating. The latest argument is that the whole new server for the US version is to appeal to newbies, despite that meaning new players have less content to play, and thus, less appealing to newbies.

Isn't Magna also backed by the concept of ROMA?Bit too much for the demise of Camelot to match.

Summer Nito when.

Sita when?

I didn't know this was a thing

Of course.
Romulus is too based to go down to someone who couldn't save a kingdom.

If we're going to shitpost about powerlevels, how about Li Shumeme being on par with Beowulf?

a shit

Must be pretty mad at that Palaiologos guy.

DELETE YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE

Well the gap between top servants should be small for optimal story-telling.
It seems fair enough if you ask me.

With the materials that came out, this meme kinda got put to rest. There's not much Li can do about a sword that will always track him and hit perfectly when the owner has Instinct.

When will we get to see the Hanging Gardens of Babylon pitted against Ramesseum Tentyris?

I want to mindbreak Rama while Sita is watching unable of doing something but pleasure herself.

>Gilfag proves he can't read again
Gonna bring this shit up every single time he tries to meme about MUH INTERPRETATION.

He literally can't fucking read.

Caster Idol Saber when?

Hot.

Siegfried's skin was darkened because he took a bath in dragon blood. The weak spot on his back is paler than the rest of him.

gil > ozzy

ozzyfags BTFO

Friendly reminders:
- Merlin is only meant to be used with Buster NP servants.
- Rider Kintoki is the only welfare servant worth using.
- Herakles has the ONLY max bond CE worth using.
- ALL servants with all-enemy NPs (except for Gil and Raikou) are worthless garbage.

Why do you all hate new players? :(

>they have started to apply enemies who steal stars

Is this an attempt to make Instinct valuable?

What materials? Can I read them somewhere?

There's an Exhentai Gallery, unfortunately it's in Nip so you'll have to go to BL for Translations.

Isn't Emiya's bond ce also good?

Longitus is also a spear said to be equal to the greatest of Spears

But the joke is that the spear is always taken our of context in what it means historically. The Roman sentryman stabbed jesus as a mercy to prevent him from being brutalized further, by proving he was already dead so he could be let down and buried. If he hadn't done that they were planning on breaking some bones to speed up the execution.

Romas came off as fairly chill during that chapter of the bible. Guy who had to sentence jesus tried to let him go three times pointing out that he committed no crime, but the mob kept asking for blood. Also as jesus was dying a sentry man who witnessed it and saw the sky go black and the earth shake declared that this man really must be the son of god.

Stage 1: Sukumizu
Stage 2: Competition Swimsuit with Medjed Swimcap
Stage 3: undecided but something shameless

trust me, my dad is Nasu and Sony user's secret lovechild

I suppose it has been a little while since we had a hundred-post shitstorm about Gil vs Ozzy. At least it's not Arondight vs Ea.

I LOVE GAWAIN

>- ALL servants with all-enemy NPs (except for Gil and Raikou) are worthless garbage.
Jack and Euryale are garbage?

Well, Beowulf killed a shitload of dragons in life apparently. Maybe his skin darkened because he was constantly soaked in the blood of the things he was killing?

There's a pastebin with some translated stuff as well as info from Beast's Lair that gave us info on what Beowulf's stuff actually does. Naegling is a B rank NP that accumulates damage and then inflicts massive damage on an enemy as it breaks, Hrunting is an A rank NP that will track an enemy and always make "the perfect strike" when swung at them, and Grendel Buster allows Beowulf to destroy his swords and in exchange break the limits of a class container and return to the power he had in life, as well as make it impossible to adapt to his fighting style.

>not knowing how great Merlin is for crit memes
>not knowing about Kuro
>not knowing how great it is to stack bond CEs
>not knowing how easy farming is with AoE NPs

We need more Artemis and Orion events.

Is there currently any way to play FGO on PC?
My phone kinda sucks so I can only play it with crappy FPS.

But Ozzy literally gives you the best Valentine present. So Gil can fuck off.

This is beautiful

Can't argue with it.
Gil has both Divinity and Enkidu is a huge asset.
That said I don't know much about Ozzy other than him having a laser boat and his Temple NP sealing the NP's of non-divinity servants.
I think he also has another NP that shits out a bunch of Phantasmal beasts?

I see where Melt gets it from.

>(except for Gil and Raikou)
Jack and Euryale have SINGLE-TARGET NPs.
I'm talking about the (sorry for the reddit term) AoE NPs.

I agree. I feel that they're underappreciated.

AoE NP seems like a fine term if you ask me.

Is this suppose to be referencing something?

I love their interactions though. Dango event isn't enough representation of them. They need to appear more often.

When the fuck did AoE become a reddit term?

>chance to get 5 measly crit stars
The 30% crit damage boost does NOT make up for such a shit "buff."

>still going
We all know you can't read, Giltard, but to bypass the NP seal you need to be a god or to have been a god, not Divinity. Gilgatrash gets raped by Ozzy.

UMU!

It was a sword of light that stretched from the magic sword like a rainbow. Galatine is similar; with a motion like drawing a sword, and the pseudo sun inside and the magical energy put into it, the attack extends as far as it is possible to visualize the blade of the sword.
That is to say...about 13 kilometers or so.

So Excalibur Galatine has a 13 KM range on it's sunsword thing?
That's pretty neat.

When that guy wanted to shitpost.

Stop trying to start shit

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

nothing in particular, but their relationship is like lum and ataru from urusei yatsura (GOAT MANGA)

Since she's a moon deity she might show up in CCC.

Dango introduced the Moon Cell CE didn't it?

You've never seen it used before?

youtu.be/Pzkg9nY2E9I

Yeah but it's A+ crap and the A++ Caladbolg can destroy the landscape and parts of mountains unlike Memetine

It's kinda dumb how AoE NPs are that much weaker than single target, I get the reasoning but still

"Individuals with strong ties to Divine Spirits or are themselves Divine Spirits are unaffected by this restriction, such as Brynhildr."
Neat, learn something new every day.

Only if her swimsuit has a medjed patern.

>muh kawaii neko chan
As expected from an Ozzyfag.

Mesektet (godly solar yacht)
The Sphinx of Abu el-Hol (big mini-boss monster)
Ramesseum Tentyris (a bunch of temples glued together)

Small tidbit: he's got voice lines for all these in FGO.

Got the pastebin somewhere? Don't wanna spend forever looking up BL threads

I'd really love a proper event with a marauding Orion as a main part of the threat and Orion as a helper

>no mention of Divinity
kek

*marauding Artemis

god damn it

I didn't reply to or refute your argument, I just quoted the information related to it.

I'm kinda curious why the Philosophers stone is able to null the "curse"
Wonder if they ever explained it.

>implying Gil doesn't have ties to divine spirits

I didn't either, I'm just laughing at the fact that Divinity is nowhere to be found there.

>talking shit about our three new babies to raise
Are you gay?

pastebin.com/2SUCrjWS
It was in a sub-section of the TL paste-bin.

For future reference you should look through the OP's pastebins thoroughly.

Why was the mythical Gilgamesh two thirds divine anyway?

Please don't use Ozzy for your shitposting. Thanks.

pastebin.com/2SUCrjWS

There you go. It's missing most of the info about his stuff though, just explains Grendel Buster. BL has his other NPs and his unique skill explained, as well as his personality and his lines towards other Servants. He only has one for EMIYA though.

Babies are shit. Kittens too.

I miss my Orion account so much, I really liked they, and it was even before the buffs, I got them at their first event...

Shows up as part of one of the egos. Egos take their traits from the deities that make them up.

During a later event you have passionlip and Bryn starting each other down "this girl seems similar somehow.."

Conceptually moon deities and sun deities should get a boost in mooncell at least. So it would be worth seeing them.

Because gods wanted him to be that way.

Lancelot: "It's the adultering bastard! The adultering bastard's here! String him up! Stone him! Have Shakespeare write about him!"

Gawain: Honour student. His being such a distinguished dog annoys her. If it weren't for Gareth she would have been picking fights with him. Also, isn't being invincible for as long as the sun is up kind of cheating?

Mordred is pretty cute.

>t. gilfag
Nope, sorry, I won't let you shit on my 4th favorite Servant.

Why do they such badly translate?

I used to think it was a meme but god dam Artemis, Mary, and Anne really DO look fantastic when drawn by anyone but their artist

Mordred is best knight.

Reminder that Melvin/Miguel only shitposts about the Servants he knows can beat Lancelot. Ignore him and if it's your favourite Servant he's shitposting about, feel smug that he's implicitly admitting that they can handle Lancelot by themselves.

>Have Shakespeare write about him!
Truely a fate worse than death.

>gilfag thinks Gilgatrash can beat Lancelot but Scathach, Ozzy, Achilles, Alcides, NR and LoD Vlad can't
Never seen someone more delusional.

>trying to start Ozzy vs Gil shit when the fanbases are almost united

Not even Melvin but i'm reasonably sure a fight between my favorite and Lancelot wouldn't exactly be a favorable one, not unwinnable but it'd be lower than 60%.

Don't forget about Nightingale, her official non-CE art is a fucking crime.

Incest.

Gilgamesh is less 2/3 divine as much as he is 20.5/32, if you catch my drift

Maybe you shouldn't have infected the thread with your headcanon, gilfag. Next time think before posting trash.

Shut the fuck up you filthy fucking mexican

Could Lancelot/Gil beat Pale Rider?

>Lancer Alter doesn't like Arthur (Prototype) because she does recognise him as being a true holy sword wielder and this hurts her pride.
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>reddit

Slash your stomach open and kill yourself.

You know I've actually done the math for how Gil could be approximately 2/3ds divine before. It's a fucking mess but the end result is that he has eleven less Great-Great-Great-Great Grandparents than he should, and a parent has to have fucked their child to sire an heir at least four times to make it work.

>Lancelot
>Protection of the fairies
>Gil
>Cure for everything

Yep

Lancelot can KoO a vaccine and BTFO Pale Rider.