mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
heavygear.com/
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

Cram in completely unbalanced civil era tech here:
mwomercs.com/civil-war

Stab your spear you filthy tribal:
mwomercs.com/javelin

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

mwomercs.com/profile/leaderboards?type=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ROUGHNECK!!!!!

>gerg

Roughpack!

BAKA

Pew pew.

>it's a "jk mrbc at 4am" episode
what movie(s) do I watch?

One Hour Photo

backdoor clanners 9

BAKA

whatever's on your backlog faggo

>GERG
You should feel bad for propagating Kaelus propaganda

>Golds whine about hardpoints
>Whine about 'crazy op mechs becoming even more op'
>Even after all the removal

There's no way to make them happy is there?

In MWO, just like everywhere nowadays, there are people who complain about things just to complain, they really are that desperate for attention.

The funny part is piggy made some of the heroes not worth getting now. Gargoyle hero? Lol who gives a shit, new c-bill variant does everything better for the chassis. Shadowcat hero? Rofl who gives a fuck. Arctic cheetah? Nigger are you serious?

Some stupid niggers are going around "URF DURF HURRGH EGGSECUTER WIF 4 MISSILES AND 7 LASERS IS POWERFULL ENUFF."

I wanted the exe to finally mature into a unique role for the clan stable, to be the cyclops missile boat for them.

But no, instead it's shitty timber wolf brawl build, because stupid niggers look at numbers thinking that's what its all about.

The gold warriors intially bought the game so they could play their favorite IS shitmech.

Of course most of them are going to be fishing for buffs all the time even though many IS mechs are pretty stupid right now with quirks.

At least now I'm looking forward to a 2 HSML/8 HMG Mist Lynx.

Even with the missile hardpoints out of the ass the Exe would've been dogshit
>all dat heat
>clan explosive diarrea srms that won't hit the broad side of a barn even with artemis
>still doesn't have any structure or armor quirks despite being point blank range and having giant ultra hitboxes

Where people really that terrified of 6 SRM Executioners? It doesn't even have enough tonnage to make good use of it.

Oh no it can use a loadout on a mech that's considered passable on something half its size.

>tfw slice of life anime with tsundere kakos kolos room mate who is a klord

any reason the spurdo and executioner have locked ferro but no endo?

Balancing by the TT devs I guess. Endo steel has always been more efficient. But from a lore point of view you have to pretty much rip out the skeleton of the mech to replace it. FF you can just take armor off and put on its replacement.

It might be cheaper too, I dunno.

Lore

Yeah, people were complaining that Exe with 6x missile harpdoints (when cyclops already does 7 + 3 energy) would have been powercreep and overpowered.

Which is retarded.

An executioner using all 6 of those missile hardpoints would have either ran 6x Streak 6's with 7,5 tons of ammo and an active probe, or regular SRM6's with Artemis and 10-11 tons of ammo and a couple extra heatsinks.

>It might be cheaper too, I dunno.

It is cheaper in lorewise (or in-setting to put it in laymans terms) to have standard battlemech internal structure compared to endo-steel.

Using zero-G manufacturing techniques that uniformly mix high-density steel with lower-density titanium and aluminum, the process produces a metal twice as strong per unit of weight as standard skeleton materials thus halving the weight of the chassis, but at an increase in overall bulk.

While clans have greater access to endo-steel manufacturing capabilities that they have retained and improved upon during the centuries of their isolation compared to the inner sphere that went hand over fist blowing each other up, endo-steel is still difficult and time-consuming to manufacture, leading to any omni- or battlemechs with endo-steel to become considerably more expensive to produce.

Ferro-fibrous armour on the other hand Utilizes a weave of ferro-steel, ferro-titanium, and diamond weave fibers which boosts the tensile strength of the plating, it provides more protection per ton than standard armor (12% for Inner Sphere FF, 20% for Clan FF), but takes up more space on the 'Mech or vehicle. Cheaper to produce, provides weight savings, keeps costs of mass manufacturing down.

The thing with mechs that had endo or both endo and ferro as part of their chassis in-setting was that they were helluva expensive to produce, and thus were rather rare. Timber Wolves were prized possessions for decades during and after the clan invasion because of their rarity.

Rarity is something that's not often taken into consideration in Battletech from a gameplay point of view. Especially in the video games.

Even if they try to do it, everyone ends up using Clan mechs and equipment at the end of the game regardless of rarity.

>Kong A-team

I learned a lot today

>Dashing's Dare Devils

>partake in practice
>dudebot joins at the last second and is dropping in the first game

nice

moleasses?

at least they didn't take rancor "reconnect some more" thunderpunch

LITERALLY not one (((ONE))) pilot that's worth a shit in either team

Executioner worth the buy?

No

Only if you like trying to make the best out of shitmechs like I do.

rancor "my game crashed" thunderpunch

Good build for it?
Best I heard was just small pulses with LPL backups

Depends on how much of a man you are. That build works. I like running a 4 ERML and UAC20 for a high speed, high durability brawler. But it has clear shortcomings.

It's more important to get used to using managing MASC. Using it to dip back into cover or to turn surprisingly fast.

>when you're just sitting in mumble listening to '''A-team''' sperg mid match

gonna get a hotdog desu

Its a long way to the top if you're gunna play with kong.

>tfw not A-team

>KONGlords think they belong in divison b

lol

>The A team
There are people right now who lurk this thread and are 3x better then any konger

>It's a legionnaire gets kicked episode

Hopefully I'm banned.

>kicking legionnaire
what bitches

senpai just take it slow

#JUSTICEFORLEGION

Ha what a shitter light pilot

I know, molasses needed help to kill me with that shitcada

This isn't your average everyday autism.

Cicada just needs a size tweak and it'd be better. Quirks are okay but it's way too big.

>same size as Crab
>10 ton difference and no arms
>easily discernible CT and STs

It doesn't brawl, it just hits and runs or snipes.

>lol took 3 of you to kill me XD

>KONGlords start panicking

Why does MWO have to be invested with old men
>Get abused because last alive
>Old man barely sucking air out as he screams at me
>Ask him if he needs to have a nap and his meds
Fug I want old people to LEAVE

It took streaks to fuck me up and a cicada on a rampage to kill me. Still better than molasses, willing to prove it anytime, already prove it every group drop.

>Legion samefags hard in the thread
>We still win

Is Legionnaire the new Pardo?

>Kong won da MRBCs yet again

how will anti-kongers ever recover?

Go play one of them new fangled Andriod mech game and get offa muh lawn you whippersnapper!

REE POTATOES

>tfw ate potato salad

Is it wrong that I sexualize her as being a dominant femboy

KONG IS KING

KONG drops happening

kong is so salty

>tfw did 99 damage last game

mwomercs.com/profile/leaderboards?type=0
>greg in the top 5 in W/L Ratio
wher wer u when grug becam the stronkest konglord

Guys Lao Hu when?

What did he mean by this?

>Playing group ques
>Still havent ran into kong
Thank god, how do others in this thread that arent kongers survive?

Guys, quad mechs when? I really, really, really need to get on my high horse and ride into battle inside of my horse shaped, four legged death machine with a canopy window open so I can stick my arm out and wave my saber while screaming, "I would hit you with my sword, but PGI doesn't allow melee!"

People still play this game?

Hilarious.

There are too many players that unironically think melee isn't Battletech when it is an entire phase of gameplay in the source material.

just a flesh wound

would you fuck your identical clone with or without roleplay?

I would genuinely lust after myself, but roleplay would definitely be a nice-to-have

2LPL and 2SRM6A on Huntsman? Thoughts? Good enough high mounts to poke with LPL and just use SRMs with occasional LPL for damage. Makes it distinct from a LPL poking Hunchback with SRMs.

Daily reminder this is canon. And we'll NEVER get it in a Mechwarrior video game because muh slow tank like movement.

oh, I can change to 4 SRM 4 and 3 tons of ammo instead of 2, using 5 extra heatsinks.

Better than 2SRMA6? or is it too hot?

Also reminder that the Atlas' defense against lights in the table top trying to get in their weapon arc deadzone is to RIP AND TEAR them.

lmao no

It just shoots them with its two ass lasers.

>want kodiak-3
>for quad lb10
>would have to downgrade the engine for ammo
>22 cbills at least for the mech

hhhhnnnnnnnggg do I do it
I have 30mil saved up but I kinda want to pay for skill tree or save for other shitmechs.

Do it. You'll make those c-bills back in the amount of money you make playing that mech.

I also kinda want a spirit bear or scorch but that's real money.

>Spirit Bear
>does Atlas AC20+4SRM6 better
>MASC to compensate for torso twisting and shittier hitboxes
>goes fast
>also 20 heatsinks so you don't overheat

>Scorch
>2LB20 and SRM6
>literally P2W Mechs

Spirit bear is overrated desu. It doesn't have the Atlas structure or twist speed to really do what you think it can do.

Also the SRMs are oddly placed so they don't shoot where you think they will.

It's a good flank brawler but it can't square off with IS brawlers.

I would go with the Scorch since the MadIIC can tank hits for days. That LBX20/SRM wombo combo will destroy anything you hit in the back with it.

So what is worth pre-ordering from Civil War?

Annie looks interesting but it looks like it's gonna be really bad even if threatening for an IS Direwolf.

>that head
>that protruding CT

Long CT or STs don't matter if the primary weapon system is DPS based such as rotary autocannons.

in terms of power:

Mad Cat MK II is much better than everything else there.

Anni will be pretty decent, good at best and okay at worst. Pretty impossible to be bad and is the ultimate ballistics boat on the IS side, but slow.

Cougar is going to be stronger than people expect I think. Lots of energy boating works well on the Purifier, and the Cougar can do 8/9SPL itself like it with more cooling. Of course it goes slower, though. But I don't think it's gonna be as dead on arrival as people think.

Uziel should be pretty good. You'll see a lot of dual ST ballistic Uziels, and that's what it's gonna be best at, but overall it has some decent variants around. It looks like a lot of fun, maybe won't shake the meta too much, but it's not going to be bad.

Between Light Fusion Engine and all the new ballistics available, there's no way the Annihilator will be bad. You can boat either of the new rotaries, boat the new variations of Ultras or hell even the default x4 AC10 will be pretty damaging.

It will absolutely need RACs to do well, otherwise a Kodiak will just do quad LB10 or whatever better.

The Dire Wolf is, while not a bad mech, still unused widely because of it's speed though. I don't think the Annihilator will be dissimiliar to it. Like I said, it won't be bad and will definitely deal out damage, but the agility might well make it a still suboptimal choice compared to something like the Kodiak.

I remember when you could trip a light mech as it ran to close to your Atlas feet. Then some twelve year old cried and Paul yanked it out for being "unfair".

And I still think about buy more robot costumes. Help me, /gerg/!

I think the point is that IS will be able to do these same kinds of builds. With the better shot profile of the IS ballistics.

sorry kakos for leaving that last game my internet shat itself

also
>tfw spreading damage but it's okay because you're doing ''suppressing'' fire and the game is unplayable when being hit by a stream of UAC2s

>rape pubs
>be shit in groups

;_;

Bradigus pls

Who?

No seriously, fucking who?

>when you look at spectator and you know they're a potato behind a screen

((( KONG I.S.S. Official MRBC field report of 15th of April 2017 )))

Now what did we learn?

a) We should plan much sooner who is going to play in what game and in what mech
b) Scouts need to be more vigorous so the team can be more advised, lack of information is a death sentence to a passive team
c) We play better when we move and engage together, our drop decks should reflect on that
d) Every attempt at a strategy failed miserably
e) Nobody likes Legionnaire

Conclusion:

Either Kong should develop a tight schedule for training in house 8v8 matches so we can actually have a chance at pulling off some kind of fancy moves in MRBC and not get instantly steamrolled due to our timing and lack of preparation being off (highly unlikely). Or we simply stick to good old fashioned oddball scouts and death-ball huddles because we can easily out-shoot our Division C competition.